Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8EMZdOU2zU

Yes, this is hard to play. Believe or not, requires a lot of effort. And I'm not even close to being very good.

Do that with your fucking average mage or rogue.
    Duuuude, come on. Don't post that vid in a "crying on nerf" that hits our ST when you are topping dmg.

xD

One thing I'm wondering about that is alot of people sad that havoc would get hit by the nerfbat along with WW as we topped short-term AoE but can't see anything on them? Unfair?
    Last edited by mmocf0f3fe9f57; 2016-09-24 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNight at MMOC View Post
    If Blizzard's intent was reducing Havoc's excessively high area of effect damage, this would accomplish that goal while keeping Havoc's single-target damage the same. Still need to test these changes when they go live after server maintenance on Tuesday, but I feel like I will no longer out-DPS players with more gear than me...
    How would it do that when FR and Glaive Throw/Bloodlet are in the top ranking damage sources for ANYTHING a DH does. :I

We got shafted up the ass. While Winwalker monks just got crane nerfed...only aoe nerf.

One thing I'm wondering about that is alot of people sad that havoc would get hit by the nerfbat along with WW as we topped short-term AoE but can't see anything on them? Unfair?
    It would be better to buff other classes that were suffering. As for Demon Hunters, we have shite sustain and survivability compared to other classes, so it'd make sense that we have a bit of damage to compensate with, but nooo, can't have Winwalkers to have competition.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2016-09-24 at 10:18 AM.

I'd rather they buffed up things like Felblade and First Blood to compensate for the nerfs. Bloodlet shouldn't be the all-around best talent for every situation. It should be the best for cleave fights, it shouldn't be best for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Guess you shouldn't have rolled to the FotM class.
    LOL shut up. I rolled dh as the class looked great from a visual and playstyle point of view. Double jump and glide with fel rush/infernal strike were all things that brought me to reroll. Damage was just the icing on the cake for it. These random kids who whine about fotm got boring a few expansions ago.

If Blizzard's intent was reducing Havoc's excessively high area of effect damage, this would accomplish that goal while keeping Havoc's single-target damage the same. Still need to test these changes when they go live after server maintenance on Tuesday, but I feel like I will no longer out-DPS players with more gear than me...
    do u even play a DH ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiabloz View Post
    Duuuude, come on. Don't post that vid in a "crying on nerf" that hits our ST when you are topping dmg.

xD

Windwalker got stealthnerfed on Tuesday which made our aoe superhardhitting artifact spell be just essentially a 2 target cleave spell. So from going to my max hit 24mil with one press of a button I would now do maybe 2mil after nerf on the same amount of mobs. That spell was op, but saying we didn't get nerfed is wrong. Our artifact spell got fucking rekt to the ground aoe dmg wise. Btw that spinning crane kick nerf was for mistweavers.
    Last edited by mmoc9f9e6e3d15; 2016-09-24 at 11:01 AM.

25% of single target dmg from a talent that requires you to just use an instant that is even ranged.
    As I see it the throw glaive nerf is less an aoe issue as it is an issue of an ability outperforming all others with 0 complexity involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most specs aren't above average, why is it a problem if Havoc happens to be one of the majority that aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Most specs aren't above average, why is it a problem if Havoc happens to be one of the majority that aren't?
    Seems more like a problem that requires most specs being buffed, rather than a select few being nerfed hard, while specs like fire for mages don't get hit at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Maybe switch from bloodlet to felblade? Omg, you can't faceroll your keyboard anymore.

so instead of tracking charges of glaive, timing it within momentum, thinking of saving a charge for when you VR, but making sure you don`t cap charges before you press a button, instead, we press a button on cd.... yea, less faceroll playing felblade......

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Seems more like a problem that requires most specs being buffed, rather than a select few being nerfed hard, while specs like fire for mages don't get hit at all.
    Yeah so all content is easier than it should be, so blizzard has to work their ass to harden it? Or they just can nerf the specs that are OP, buff a little those UP and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Yeah so all content is easier than it should be, so blizzard has to work their ass to harden it? Or they just can nerf the specs that are OP, buff a little those UP and be done with it.
    Yes, because mythic+ is being facerolled by full DH dps groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    25% of single target dmg from a talent that requires you to just use an instant that is even ranged.
    As I see it the throw glaive nerf is less an aoe issue as it is an issue of an ability outperforming all others with 0 complexity involved.
    Then you don't know how to use a DH properly. Timing all the charges you have of several abilities, trying to line them up if you have trinket/ring procs, yeah, 0 complexity.

- - - Updated - - -

Most likely involving some tanks. Also gj just throwing some shit out there with no proof.

Deleted
    for all retards that don't play a DH "www(dot)warcraftlogs.com(Slash)statistics(Slash)10#boss=1841" as you can se we are not op on ST, yes aoe nefts are ok

Deleted
    3X havoc was, and most likely still is an extremely viable setup for Mythic plus. Not sure what you are going at?

The only thing i dont get is how little arms was nerfed.

THe DH nerf both to ST and aoe is something everyone saw coming. Ofc the community answers back otherwise blizzard would think they didnt nerf you enough

Deleted
    We don't need to test anytthing. The Nerfs reduce our ST damage by about 18-20% (from ~290-300k to 240-250k in full 850 gear), which means we are now the worst ST class in the game.

They are stupid motherfuckers. The nerfs won't put our AoE in line, since it was way too much and now will be just very good. But it significantly reduces our ST damagewhich was onyl AVERAGE before. My god, do they suck balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Then you don't know how to use a DH properly. Timing all the charges you have of several abilities, trying to line them up if you have trinket/ring procs, yeah, 0 complexity.
    A range instant that is easy to put in both momentum and blade duration, doing a large potion of a melee's dps.
    Yes, totally unjustified. Managing abilities with charges is even easier since you can always keep a charge on cd without wasting anything.
    I play a DH and find it ridiculous how easy he is to play rotation-wise. It is also ridiculous how he out-damaged many toons with way better gear. Single target is a problem that has to be adressed now, hopefully NOT by buffing glaive throw on primary target again.
    Last edited by Heltoray; 2016-09-24 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    A range instant that is easy to put in both momentum and blade duration, doing a large potion of a melee's dps.
    Yes, totally unjustified. Managing abilities with charges is even easier since you can always keep a charge on cd without wasting anything.
    I play a DH and find it ridiculous how easy he is to play rotation-wise. It is also ridiculous how he out-damaged many toons with way better gear. Single target is a problem that has to be adressed now, hopefully NOT by buffing glaive throw on primary target again.
    On a 3 target cleave at most. Wasn't even an aoe ability, which they said they wanted to nerf. Sure, reduce some of the bleed damage if you must, but ffs, that cleave is mandatory on ST dps, which most certainly wasn't the best. The class rotation itself, on paper, is not difficult, no, but it requires a lot of spatial awareness and constantly managing were you are and were you're going to be after you use x or y, and not have your fat arse ninja-pull something in a dungeon f.ex. Throw Glaive, as the only ranged ability so we don't get kited to hell and back, and because it synergizes with rush and vault, like they intended it to do, what with more or less forcing people to use momentum build and glaive throwing, discounting cc, is mandatory to use on everything. Now they castrated that.

Aside from that, have you looked at mages recently? Or Winwalker monks? Both do more dps on average than DH, and their rotations aren't difficult either. At all. And mage is ranged, they have to move less. They also bring BL for the raid.

DH bring Darkness to a bunch of melee who have to stand still for the duration = extremely limited use, and that's it they do raid-wise. Their survivability is shite with the otherwise 1-min cd Blur. Bring up Meta as survivability, and you will auto-fail that argument. It's a damage cooldown in raids, and not using it as such is absolutely idiotic. Yeah 100% leech is nice, and it lets the healers heal you a bit less...IF there even is a threat to you while it's active. Again, limited use.

Demon Hunters, if their dps was that good, had that to compensate for bringing little to 0 raid utility and benefit, and were STILL outperformed by other specs, Winwalker and Mages are just 2 examples.

AoE damage in dungeons from Barrage comes at the expense of strong ST damage, which we needed a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Most likely involving some tanks. Also gj just throwing some shit out there with no proof.
    It was sarcasm aimed at the person I quoted, who said that nerfing DH is better than buffing other classes.

It was sarcasm aimed at the person I quoted, who said that nerfing DH is better than buffing other classes.
    Oh, apologies. I'm not good with the sarcasm...