I think simc is now fully updated. the T19p profile is now simming at 286k
    http://imgur.com/Jqgl0xT

IFTK is down to 224k. fucking rip.
    http://imgur.com/a/n390Y

Edit: The nerfs actually completely kill IFTK + Trauma + OS.

mortal combo + DC + AM pulls 245.9k.
    IFTK + DC + AM pulls 241.9k.

Again, those are with the default t19p profile.
    Last edited by Anuibus; 2016-09-24 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Okay. Sucks to be you I guess? I'm enjoying my warrior, and I dont find him less enjoyable because CS isnt up, my dps meter is hidden unless a fight goes to shit and its clearly a dps issue, then I pull it up to see if it was my fault or someone elses.
    I dont care about dominating, I dont care as long as Im within 10% of the middle of the pack, that means I'm doing my job, anything beyond that is an outlier and anything below that needs a look from blizzard.

But I get it, we now are shit tier because apparently only getting high numbers doing CS is what makes a class fun to play. I'm just going to excuse myself from any and all spec conversations now, so tired of this dps meter epeen competition bullshit. Not everyone can be top, as long as a spec isnt 20-30% below the rest and not due to user error, that spec is FINE.

Also arms doesnt feel like shit if you just dump that god awful FR trash talent. Yeah sure it pulls nice big numbers, but my god it makes the spec feel lethargic to play.... If you truly want to compete on a mythic level with a melee class there are far better designed ones. Myself I only play arms because a) filthy casual scrub and b) I love how it feels and looks in combat, that is with mortal combo, not FR.
    No you don't get it do you, we are not "shit tier". Infact you will still see people RNGing to very high numbers with Arms. If you're mister "i dont look at damage meters" then this should be pretty obvious as to what the issue is, and that is about gameplay and consistency. Arms was inconsistently strong, in that luck could determine if you had the highest DPS rank in the world, or if you were a burden on your raid during important dps phases.. It would decide whether you did 250k dps or 400k dps and because of tactition those kinda swings happen.

Sitting around waiting for tactition to proc for 30 seconds while doing no damage is absolutely gutwrenching as a competitive player.. It's like being a race car driver and your car randomly becomes 130% faster at random points around the track, and maybe you hit the long straight and the car decides it doesn't wanna play ball. Ya know you'd much rather it was consistently 100% faster with full control over the boosts than it just randomly becoming 130% faster when it feels like.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ascar View Post
    exactly what i thought when reading the nerfs. Less damage? Absolutely okay, we were overperforming. Nerfing ETW? Totally fine. Not buffing base Tactician and letting us doing NOTHING even LONGER in a fight, unacceptable.

And that spamming Hamstring during BC is absolutely retarded wasn't challenged at all.
    Although i dont like Hamstring spam mechanically, i like what it does visually. Before Battle Cry we have these slower, methodical attacks. But during BC our swing animation goes nuts and your character is just slamming enemies with attacks. I feel like a boxer after they reel an opponent with a good straight. It just looks super cool

I'm fine with the nerf. But is fury ahead on single target fights now? that would really fuck things up since I spent shittons of AP on my arms weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    I'm fine with the nerf. But is fury ahead on single target fights now? that would really fuck things up since I spent shittons of AP on my arms weapon.
    No chance, the Fury buffs were like giving crumbs to a starving child.

arcane's reign lasted 12 months. it seems we lasted a week

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Fury is behind FR by 15-20%, and slightly ahead of/on par with non FR.

Are the nerfs live? Tactician still feels fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzeddd View Post
    Are the nerfs live? Tactician still feels fine to me.
    Not live until next reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    I think simc is now fully updated. the T19p profile is now simming at 286k
    http://imgur.com/Jqgl0xT

IFTK is down to 224k. fucking rip.
    http://imgur.com/a/n390Y

Edit: The nerfs actually completely kill IFTK + Trauma + OS.

mortal combo + DC + AM pulls 245.9k.
    IFTK + DC + AM pulls 241.9k.

Again, those are with the default t19p profile.
    Daaaaaaamn...

I'm curious (if afraid to ask), with this huge nerf to CS uptime, does that change anything about the value of the talent "Titanic might"?

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Daaaaaaamn...

I'm curious (if afraid to ask), with this huge nerf to CS uptime, does that change anything about the value of the talent "Titanic might"?
    Titanic might was shit because of Shattered Defense, as soon as CS procs we must reset it because the SD buff is everything. The way the class is tuned the actual CS buff uptime is not that important, we are always chasing the next CS reset so that we can get SD. So yeah Titanic Might is useless because of that trait, we're not playing to keep high CS uptime, we're playing to keep resetting CS.

Daaaaaaamn...

its still a good 15k behind non FR, and 44k behind FR. deadly calm is just too good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Titanic might was shit because of Shattered Defense, as soon as CS procs we must reset it because the SD buff is everything. The way the class is tuned the actual CS buff uptime is not that important, we are always chasing the next CS reset so that we can get SD. So yeah Titanic Might is useless because of that trait, we're not playing to keep high CS uptime, we're playing to keep resetting CS.
    Lovely how the artifact traits only seem to synergize with FR and nothing else, everything for that CS/MS combo to the exclusion of all else, stellar bit of design, that...

Lovely how the artifact traits only seem to synergize with FR and nothing else, everything for that CS/MS combo to the exclusion of all else, stellar bit of design, that...
    Yeah it's no revalation that Arms in Legion is full of horrible design flaws.

So two questions, from reading back pages through the thread as well as Icy Veins/Wowhead & reviewing logs of some top parsing Warriors:

Since FR has been nerfed to 30% per:

1) FR Stacks: Are we still MS'ing regardless of stacks, or stacking to 3 for optimal #s? Many of the higher parsing Warriors from what I could tell (annoying to review event logs) were MS'ing ONLY at 3 stacks.

2) Execute: Execute only when <20% and have BC up? This was conflicting, some logs I saw Warriors completely remove Execute unless they had the Exe ring, and some went 'normal' and spammed execute sub 20%.

I don't particularly think the sky is falling with these nerfs, just want to make sure moving forward I execute as best as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    So two questions, from reading back pages through the thread as well as Icy Veins/Wowhead & reviewing logs of some top parsing Warriors:

Since FR has been nerfed to 30% per:

1) FR Stacks: Are we still MS'ing regardless of stacks, or stacking to 3 for optimal #s? Many of the higher parsing Warriors from what I could tell (annoying to review event logs) were MS'ing ONLY at 3 stacks.

2) Execute: Execute only when <20% and have BC up? This was conflicting, some logs I saw Warriors completely remove Execute unless they had the Exe ring, and some went 'normal' and spammed execute sub 20%.

I don't particularly think the sky is falling with these nerfs, just want to make sure moving forward I execute as best as possible.
    Execute already replaced FR in the Execute phase since the last nerf to 40%, it's just that the guides are always out of date. FR during execute was spammed during Battle Cry, outside of that as you've seen Warriors reverted to Execute as primary damage/rage spender.

Also, simcraft seems to have updated the EtW nerf but not the focused rage nerf and we're still well near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Execute already replaced FR in the Execute phase since the last nerf to 40%, it's just that the guides are always out of date. FR during execute was spammed during Battle Cry, outside of that as you've seen Warriors reverted to Execute as primary damage/rage spender.
    This is the first I've seen this, we just use execute sub 20% now outside of BC? Want to make sure I'm maximizing after the nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Virdix View Post
    This is the first I've seen this, we just use execute sub 20% now outside of BC? Want to make sure I'm maximizing after the nerf
    I've followed one of the examples someone provided. In Execute Phase, it's CS/WB > Execute outside of BC, inside of BC, you want CS/WB up with Shattered Defenses ready before you hit BC. Then when you initiate BC you Execute and Focused Rage at the same time, once you get 3 FRs, you switch to a single MS after the next CS with Shattered Defenses, and then go back to Execute.

--

With the worst nerf coming to Arms. Can someone please give us an overview of how much Rage we're actually spending, per point for tactician?

I also don't believe we're going to be 'still on top' with this nerf. I've struggled at 30%, struggled .... I can't emphasize how many times I have went through a FULL ROUND of no proc from tactician and waited the full cycle of 45 seconds. It is crazy ... the 30 second CD won't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    I've followed one of the examples someone provided. In Execute Phase, it's CS/WB > Execute outside of BC, inside of BC, you want CS/WB up with Shattered Defenses ready before you hit BC. Then when you initiate BC you Execute and Focused Rage at the same time, once you get 3 FRs, you switch to a single MS after the next CS with Shattered Defenses, and then go back to Execute.

--

With the worst nerf coming to Arms. Can someone please give us an overview of how much Rage we're actually spending, per point for tactician?

I also don't believe we're going to be 'still on top' with this nerf. I've struggled at 30%, struggled .... I can't emphasize how many times I have went through a FULL ROUND of no proc from tactician and waited the full cycle of 45 seconds. It is crazy ... the 30 second CD won't cut it.

With 3 etw relics a 20 rage ability went from 20,2 to 15% chance to reset or so.