Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Do PvE worldquests really give items over ilvl835? Base I mean, not war or thunderforged.
    Yes, I frequently get 840 ilevel quests, both from pvp world quests and occasionally from normals

@hypermode: What is your itemlvl? Are you over 845?

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Yes, I frequently get 840 ilevel quests, both from pvp world quests and occasionally from normals
    You do not frequently get that ilevel of gear unless you already have or exceed that ilevel. Also unless you have your pvp talents also maxed you do not get ilevel 840 gear for it. I do have an ilevel of 850 and for world quests gear is usually around 830 plus but I have not done much pvp yet and pvp gear is still 805

Yeah. So PvE base itemlvls don't scale past 835 (except for dungeon quests) and PvP doesn't scale past 840. So WQs are amazing when you first hit 110, allowing you to quickly gear up for mythic dungeons and normal raiding, but after that only reward garrison resources and artifact power, which are much less sexy than direct gear upgrades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    @hypermode: What is your itemlvl? Are you over 845?
    I am 865 while having gotten literally 1 item from heroic (in spite of clearing 7/7 on both weeks)

I am 865 while having gotten literally 1 item from heroic (in spite of clearing 7/7 on both weeks)
    I'm finding it very hard to believe that you got 14 boss kills and only got 1 loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I'm finding it very hard to believe that you got 14 boss kills and only got 1 loot.
    I am part of a mythic progression guild, loot gets prioritised towards tanks>dps>healers and I am a healer.

I don't particularly mind this because our healers are pretty amazing so we are able to keep people alive in spite of being poorly geared.

But you are free to review my character, daisyx on sylvanas.

As you can see the vast majority of my gear is from mythic+

I am part of a mythic progression guild, loot gets prioritised towards tanks>dps>healers and I am a healer.
    Oh, so it's not the loot system, it your corrupt loot council.

Alrighty then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Oh, so it's not the loot system, it your corrupt loot council.

Alrighty then.
    What? If anything this would support my previous statement (though it was made pre mythic +) that I can be above heroic gear while getting only 1 item from heroic

Also being progress oriented isnt being corupt, nice try though

What? If anything this would support my previous statement (though it was made pre mythic +) that I can be above heroic gear while getting only 1 item from heroic

Also being progress oriented isnt being corupt, nice try though
    Raid finder babies that hate organized raiding will try to find any reason to complain about raid guilds, fwiw.

Stat distributions and stat weights are so shit right now that ilvls mean very little anyway. If by getting geared you mean padding ilvl numbers then probably; but if it means getting good gear that is suitable for your spec to perform well; then no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    Stat distributions and stat weights are so shit right now that ilvls mean very little anyway. If by getting geared you mean padding ilvl numbers then probably; but if it means getting good gear that is suitable for your spec to perform well; then no.
    I disagree, especially on crafted gear you can pmuch pick & choose, also unless you have terribly balanced stat weights (I dunno much about other classes stat weights) usually +10 ilevel with decent stats>0 ilevel with good stats

I disagree, especially on crafted gear you can pmuch pick & choose, also unless you have terribly balanced stat weights (I dunno much about other classes stat weights) usually +10 ilevel with decent stats>0 ilevel with good stats
    Definitely depends on statweights, but necks and rings are kinda strange since the lack of mainstat doesn't make itemlevel as important in those slots.
    If you're talking about a chest, +10 ilvl > stats
    If you're talking about a neck, socket > stats > ilvl (unless the itemlevel difference is absurd)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Definitely depends on statweights, but necks and rings are kinda strange since the lack of mainstat doesn't make itemlevel as important in those slots.
    If you're talking about a chest, +10 ilvl > stats
    If you're talking about a neck, socket > stats > ilvl (unless the itemlevel difference is absurd)
    Yep, fair enough