Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mohoji View Post
    you are looking at the 75th percentile, why not look at the 99th percentile xD
    Because 75th percentile is more meaningful? Noone cares about the couple of people that execute everything perfectly, you need to balance for the average joe.

but i guess sodium levels are to high to be anything remotely calm and collected.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Hopefully OP is being sarcastic. You are finally in line with other classes and not a faceroll class anymore, you should be happy that you have to have skill to be good now.
    again with the "skill" talk . This is a video game for crying out loud, not olympic sports

it isnt going to really hurt us in the long run. with gear we will be back up top. no worries. dont be vaginas. we can still be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    In those logs, lets start by lowering the 6.86 M damage of TG by 30%. It leaves us with 4.8 M. After this, let's apply the Bloodlet nerf. 200 -> 100%

We have the following:

TG: 6.86 M -> 4.8 M
    Bloodlet: 13.24 M -> 4.8 M

That's in total a reduction of 10.5 M damage.

I'm not even counting the Fel Rush and FotI reduction, but we can do it if you want.

It's way more than 14k DPS.
    According to those logs, you'll drop from far ahead at 1st place, all the way down to... being tied for 1st place, on pure single target fight, and being 10-20% ahead of most of the raid still.
    That being said, logs might need to take a while to normalize because of legendaries and gear this early into the expansion, i would wait a bit before crying doom in either case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemanse View Post
    I just dont get how it went from "fel barrage needs to get tuned down", to shitting on the things that actually make single target fun.
    because after fel barage nerf eveyrone and their mother took different builds for mythic + thus screwing data -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    it isnt going to really hurt us in the long run. with gear we will be back up top. no worries. dont be vaginas. we can still be great.
    just go away with bs like this - it was never true for nay class - the time to act is now and we need to be very loud else you will be playing shit class till the end of nighthold

blizzard tuning team is retarded and they need to get us in shape not compeltly destroy class that people have fun with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    again with the "skill" talk . This is a video game for crying out loud, not olympic sports
    Sorry you have to actually try now!

Sorry you have to actually try now!
    Sorry you can't actually read the thread and would rather post snarky, irrelevant responses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sorry you can't actually read the thread and would rather post snarky, irrelevant responses.
    Oh I've read the thread, and I also play a DH so....sorry bud.

Oh I've read the thread, and I also play a DH so....sorry bud.
    Cool for you, but you made no actual points.

Quote Originally Posted by mohoji View Post
    you are looking at the 75th percentile, why not look at the 99th percentile xD
    Because that chart may not work in the posters favor. I, too, use whatever data supports the way I lean towards in an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretias View Post
    Because 75th percentile is more meaningful? Noone cares about the couple of people that execute everything perfectly, you need to balance for the average joe.
    In that case, balance around 50th percent, being that. . statistically, that's the Average Joe
    Last edited by Fudge; 2016-09-24 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Finally Demon hunters have to pay for their insane mobility

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretias View Post

but i guess sodium levels are to high to be anything remotely calm and collected.
    This is an extremely silly sentiment; classes should be balanced around optimal play. Otherwise, you are basically comparing players of different skill levels when looking at a specific percentile like that (due to differences in difficulty between specs, sample population, etc.).

In any case, once we drop Bloodlet for Felblade, the overall damage nerf comes to be ~8% on pure ST, which is probably not the end of the world, but it's baffling that they actually reduced our single-target damage in the first place. Bloodlet is also an entirely dead talent now, which is kind of disappointing as it's a more interesting talent in conjunction with Momentum than either Felblade or First Blood.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2016-09-24 at 06:01 PM.

I personally hope every single one of you has to reroll. The class was wicked imbalanced and is still very competitive even after the nerf smackdown.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-09-24 at 06:37 PM. Reason: infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I personally hope every single one of you has to reroll. The class was wicked imbalanced and is still very competitive even after the nerf smackdown.
    I hope you get banned from this forums since you bring nothing to the conversation but pure hate.

On top of that you're ignorant because the nerfs are not live yet.

Keep is clean please guys. No need to insult, troll or flame each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Cry me a river DHs. you are being brought in line with everyone else. QQ more.
    Except with the ST nerf they won't be in line with everyone else. Also why do you care? You're not playing Legion obviously since there's no flying at launch right? You got that sweet no flying no sub tear filled signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post

INFRACTION

Really? You've been able to test with these nerfs extensively in sims to see this or what?

Havoc was completely out of whack and seriously needed a couple of hits.

Hopefully OP is being sarcastic. You are finally in line with other classes and not a faceroll class anymore, you should be happy that you have to have skill to be good now.
    Please don't be an ignorant and actually read before making such idiotic posts.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1853

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Havoc was completely out of whack and seriously needed a couple of hits.
    No one disagrees there. The AoE was insane. But they should have left the ST alone.

To be honest this seemed like a nerf to certain talent builds more than anything.