Thread: Legendaries

7+ Year Old Account

Legendaries

I think that they should be flagged Battle.net Account wide cause if you get a gun or bow or even a shield your class can't use why not seeing how rare the drop is on them.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

There are no guns, bows or shields that drop in Legion.

is this a troll post?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    is this a troll post?
    surely not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I think that they should be flagged Battle.net Account wide cause if you get a gun or bow or even a shield your class can't use why not seeing how rare the drop is on them.
    Have you read the release notes, mate? Investigated a bit about the legendaries?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    There are no guns, bows or shields that drop in Legion.
    I think that he/she is thinking of the old legendary. But there is no legendary gun or shield. Only a bow
    Last edited by pansertjald; 2016-09-24 at 04:21 PM.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: