Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The criteria for a class buff is who cries louder in the community?

Deleted
    those sims have nothing to do with the current dps charts and are wrong.

It's a shame that they take the easy way out with warlock so far. I think it needs fundamental changes, not damage buffs. I know it's subjective to a degree, but i hear so often that warlock is the one class people just can't connect with anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    easy mode got 'em lazy
    vision of true balance was hazy
    demon hunter topped meters left 'n right
    now they need some effort and they say what a plight

welcome to the other classes
    where no rush came from the masses
    them kids, them noobs, them failures
    all swarmed the demon hunters traitors

gotta ease up on the tears now
    do some real work in WoW
    you all suffered from reality disorder
    you put in less effort than a rich dads daughter.
    You play with bad players isn't it ? Topping metters ? Yeah, as a whole in a dungeon cause of our cheat AOE (which equals Fire Mage one, needless to say) which may need a nerf indeed. But ST ?
    http://worldoflogs.com/ranking/eu-us...nightmare/dps/
    K ?

Plus, I played all other classes at top level and let me be clear, to be at the top meter in ST as a DH, it's a lot harder than most other classes who can bring the DPS finger in the nose.

Unfotunately, many naabs say "OMG NERF NERF NERF" because we're topping the DD meter if you're not resetting it each boss. But they chosed to nerf our main ST damage as an AoE nerf, and not a little one. As someone said in DH forums: "My guild is saying to me to reroll for this tier after this nerf"

But I'm suspecting a up of talents we never took and were however designed to be ST damage ones (cause right now we have only one spec that deals).

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    so no change to tanks? brm and blood still garbage while warriors are still op ... great
    Blue post the other day acknowledged that IP was OP and made prot Warriors too strong. Nerfs are coming soon I imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

So...Disc Priest is the worst healer by far and it's just ok for Blizzard. Oh...and we got a PvP nerf. Don't start wih this "Disc was too good for the last 5 xpacs, so they desearve to be trash right now". What's the problem to make both specs fun and rewarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    You play with bad players isn't it ? Topping metters ? Yeah, as a whole in a dungeon cause of our cheat AOE (which equals Fire Mage one, needless to say) which may need a nerf indeed. But ST ?
    K ?

Plus, I played all other classes at top level and let me be clear, to be at the top meter in ST as a DH, it's a lot harder than most other classes who can bring the DPS finger in the nose.

Unfotunately, many naabs say "OMG NERF NERF NERF" because we're topping the DD meter if you're not resetting it each boss. But they chosed to nerf our main ST damage as an AoE nerf, and not a little one. As someone said in DH forums: "My guild is saying to me to reroll for this tier after this nerf"

But I'm suspecting a up of talents we never took and were however designed to be ST damage ones (cause right now we have only one spec that deals).
    Noone is using world of logs anymore, I beliew warcraftlogs is much better source for dps numbers:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10

But I agree DH ST nerf seems over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    Uhhh... except for the damage buffs they got? Read it again.
    Mate, mate, mate. Don't try and be clever when we both full well know I posted that whilst the Fury notes were*ahem* missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorana View Post
    I really don t understand the idea behind these ! Imo warlocks especially destruction and demonology were doing just fine. They were midle to top of the pack. Is that a problem ? DO warlocks HAVE TO be number one dps ? My locks in EN where consistently top 5-6 already...

Although I agree that Affliction needed some love.
    Then the rest of your DPS were crap. Locks are bottom of the barrel currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    I had two chars for our raids, a Shadow Priest, and a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Today, I unsubbed, and apologized to my guild.

Fuck Blizzard, bunch of mouthbreathing idiots with literally zero clue on their own game.
    Fuck WoW, Legion was a fucking asian quest-fest, dungeons were nothing but trash-smashing, and then bosses who fell over due to an almost complete lack of mechanics.
    Raid looked good design-wise, but no set-items, bosses wheren't exciting at all, no, now I understand why som many long lasting Blizzard employees quit...
    I wouldn't want to spoil my name and reputation on something as shit as this, because that is what Legion is: Complete and utter shit, maintained bye people who'd do better in the special olympics.

Glad Destiny just got an expansion, maybe I'll go back to that.
    Your guild is better off without you if you unsubbed after two OP FOTM specs were rightfully nerfed.

The rest of your post is nonsense. Not all raids have tier, bossss do have mechanics (try ignoring them in M+) and the rest is your opinion and has no relevance on class changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inmate View Post
    Well, it was good while it lasted. I guess I'm done with Legion. Thanks for wasting a month of my time by making the artifact traits I had picked meaningless, Blizzard.
    Lemme guess....FOTM DH?
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgulon View Post
    Of course! Arms did a bit too much dmg, I agree on that.
    If your idea of a 'bit too much' is 20-40% higher than 60% of the DPS specs in the game, then your overly-sensational assessment of the situation is understandable.

*To the tune of California Love* Paladinnn bufffs!

I can see why they nerfed the PvP towers, in my experience there's no actual PvP going on in them, and the Honor rewards are just a tad much; I've got 1/3 of my talents just from doing quests for the AP rewards.
    Last edited by Bormec; 2016-09-24 at 04:42 PM.

Your guild is better off without you if you unsubbed after two OP FOTM specs were rightfully nerfed.

The rest of your post is nonsense. Not all raids have tier, bossss do have mechanics (try ignoring them in M+) and the rest is your opinion and has no relevance on class changes.
    Ignoring them on M+ is fine, until 7++ where gear just isn't good enough yet.
    And do please show me how Shadow Priest are OP, exluding Xavious, where they could've rather fixed the fight instead of ruining the entire class.
    I don't give a flying fuck about FoTM DH's, they're still good, I mained Priest for over 4 years, so don't give me that bullshit you shitposter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    K ?

slow down mate I only have one 20 litre bucket for your tears, it looks like I need to order a whole truck to make 'em fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    Ignoring them on M+ is fine, until 7++ where gear just isn't good enough yet.
    And do please show me how Shadow Priest are OP, exluding Xavious, where they could've rather fixed the fight instead of ruining the entire class.
    I don't give a flying fuck about FoTM DH's, they're still good, I mained Priest for over 4 years, so don't give me that bullshit you shitposter.

SP single target was insane for those that knew how to abuse the spec. You're posting that you unsubbed over some hotfixes that aren't even live yet and you had a DH and SP....and you call me a "shit poster" - is that the new kiddie insult these days? Seems you do like DH though since you specifically mentioned you had one for raids.

If you're ignoring mechanics as a DPS then you're the typical idiot DPS who expects healers to do all the work keeping your dumbass alive through 100% avoidable damage. Might want to play the other roles before you assume all mechanics can be ignored because you obviously don't have a fucking clue what the tanks and heals have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    That said, I feel sorry for any player who accidentally decided for frost DK.
    I play Fury Warrior and Frost DK. :|

right in the balls of DH. Well the Havoc was really OP when it comes to Aoe damage and I'm pretty sure 90% of havoc players will agree with me. Single target on the other hand is mediocre and I say still par with every class. But with this changed the ST dps might drop 10-15% and "might" fall behind on boss fights. The nerf on the Fury of the Illidari is a little to much at least compensate for CD reduction or some sort. Fel rush and throw glaive are reasonable. But nerfing all the 3 all together is a little bit too much. Those 3 abilities are part of both ST and AOE rotation. Maybe if they buff chaos damage on chaos strike then it might balance the nerf with those 3 abilities when it comes to ST damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Blue post the other day acknowledged that IP was OP and made prot Warriors too strong. Nerfs are coming soon I imagine.
    Pretty sure you are seeing the Warrior nerfs here. IP unchanged, Rage gen horribly nerfed, Rage=IP, Rage nerf=IP nerf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aikanaro View Post
    Yes.. nerf vengeance.. one of the weaker tanks.. but don't nerf ignore pain... makes perfect sense.. wtf...
    Just because you do not know how IP works doenst mean its not nerfed. Rage gen nerfed 50%= IP nerf. Really glad all the whiners who got warriors nerfed actually understand how IP works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celeclop View Post
    Vengeance got nerfed to 35% and Protection generates less rage from intercept and Shield Slam in these new patch notes. Ignore Pain relies on the amount of rage that the Warrior can generate so these are actually HUGE nerfs towards Ignore Pain as a whole since less rage = less ignoring of the pain.
    Some one gets it.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are these changes not live yet? Or are tooltips not updated?

Anyone know when this is going live?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Are these changes not live yet? Or are tooltips not updated?
    Quote Originally Posted by bearabl View Post
    Anyone know when this is going live?
    Read the post. They go live with the weekly reset.