Outlaw nerfes - re-roll Assassination?

Title says it all.. no hate.. just asking a normal question ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    Short answer. No

Long answer. Nooooooooooooooooooooope

Sub later, Sin never!

From the rogue discord
    Last edited by Broskee; 2016-09-24 at 03:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broskee View Post
    From the rogue discord
    Wow so it's time to go Sub?

I didn't think they were big enough buffs to beat Outlaw

so till heroic assa > sub > outl
    with mythic gear sub > assa > outl?

nice fuck that 22 outlaw weapon! -.-
    and what should we focus on? assa till we get enoug sub gear?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    outlaw is still the single strongest specc in the game and then some if you get the RNG.
    dont look to much at sims. they are not representative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post

It's almost as if, gasp!, rolling with flavor of the month choices in your videogame isn't worth it at all!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    outlaw is still the single strongest specc in the game and then some if you get the RNG.
    dont look to much at sims. they are not representative.

They're pretty much what the majority go by. The reason there's so many Outlaws right now is because sims have been suggesting Outlaw is the way to go.

Judging by these sims it's no longer the case and quite frankly except wasting all that AP into outlaws weapon, I'm tired of shitty RnG

- - - Updated - - -

Last I saw sub used pretty much the same gear as Outlaw? Same stat weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    They're pretty much what the majority go by. The reason there's so many Outlaws right now is because sims have been suggesting Outlaw is the way to go.

Judging by these sims it's no longer the case and quite frankly except wasting all that AP into outlaws weapon, I'm tired of shitty RnG

- - - Updated - - -

Last I saw sub used pretty much the same gear as Outlaw? Same stat weights.
    The same gear except for those 20-21 artifact traits you just wasted. And I rolled Outlaw cause its fun not because of sims, I wasn't expecting blizzard to knee jerk overnerf the spec and over buf sub like they did last xpac, whats with blizz and this constant love for making sub the best rogue spec on the planet they acquired in Draenor ? A 40k DPS difference is ridiculous, even on pugs ppl will be complaining why the other rogue is doing so much more damage than you, and the answer will be Blizzard loves subs. Also the part where they said they weren't going to nerf specs just buf underperforming ones, what happened to that ?

Also what about the Outlaw Legendary I have, do I just scrap it as well. You can't change specs in this xpac, you just cant, it takes quite sometime for you to do it properly. Blizz should not be nerfing anybody they should just be buffing warlocks and whatever else were underperforming badly.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2016-09-24 at 04:17 PM.

If by till heroic you mean until you hit 850ilvl, then sure...maybe...best case scenario....

Outlaw is still the best in real world scenarios. It's going to be worthwhile to get the outlaw artifact up to atleast lv 28/29 and then filling out sub.

I'm switching loot spec to sub (unless i'm doing dungeons where i need outlaw relics) to try and get tat sub legendary.

sub wont really surpass outlaw until such a time when progression is over or near over probably
    and dont forget the moment another target enters the fight (which is 5 out of 7 in EM) outlaw will still be better

you didnt waste any points at all.

i do recommend however switching loot spec to sub for the legendary, the bis outlaw legendary can be looted as sub anyway.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-09-24 at 04:13 PM.

Can we get a link to those sims please, as on the actual site Outlaw and Assa are still well ahead of Sub.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    No, but it did inspire me to work on my Kingslayers.
    specs being brought closer together is not a bad thing in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    The same gear exept for those 20-21 artifact traits you just wasted. And I rolled Outlaw cause its fun not because of sims, I wasn't expecting blizzard to knee jerk overnerf the spec and over buf sub like they did last xpac, whats with blizz and this constant love for making sub the best rogue spec on the planet they acquired in Draenor ? A 40k DPS difference is ridiculous, even on pugs ppl will be complaining why the other rogue is doing so much more damage than you, and the answer will be Blizzard loves subs. Also the part where they said they weren't going to nerf specs just buf underperforming ones, what happened to that ?

Also what about the Outlaw Legendary I have, do I just scrap it as well. You can't change specs in this xpac, you just cant, it takes quite sometime for you to do it properly. Blizz should not be nerfing anybody they should just be buffing warlocks and whatever else were underperforming badly.
    Sims are indicative of cutting-edge high-end play with perfect rotations, which judging from your Chicken Little comments is not you, so I wouldn't worry too much.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Sims are indicative of cutting-edge high-end play with perfect rotations, which judging from your Chicken Little comments is not you, so I wouldn't worry too much.
    No, they arent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Judging by your chiken little comment you don't know one bit about me and what I do and don't do. Its worse on high end gameplay cause the pressure to farm artifact power t0 infinity and to play a spec I hate will be insane, I'll have to constatly justify why I didnt change to sub and spent 3 straight weaks farming AP to bring its points up to the same level of my Outlaw spec, wich will lead me to tell the GM to go fuck off.

And no sims are indicative of overall spec performance, so yea you don't know wtf you are talking about.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2016-09-24 at 04:22 PM.

After 18 points in assassination, and 18 points in outlaw. I'm just saying fuck it and going sub (10 points in atm). It's what I wanted to play from the start, I'll get to mythic gear eventually so I'm not too worried about under-performing by a few % in heroic raids. Just tired of bouncing between all three specs.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    After 18 points in assassination, and 18 points in outlaw. I'm just saying fuck it and going sub (10 points in atm). It's what I wanted to play from the start, I'll get to mythic gear eventually so I'm not too worried about under-performing by a few % in heroic raids. Just tired of bouncing between all three specs.
    all this AP in my dreadblades wasted my sub spec is crying right now
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!