Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    The only ones worth doing are for the emissary cache, ap and suramar rep, the rest are pretty much garbage out of the ones that give an item upgrade which for me is very very rare.
    Can't WQ gear roll all the way up to 890 now with the new titanforge cap? I'm seeing it said a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Can't WQ gear roll all the way up to 890 now with the new titanforge cap? I'm seeing it said a lot.
    Not until tuesday.

What matters is the base guaranteed itemlvl, not the theoretical high-end. If the WQ says it rewards an itemlvl 830+ chest, odds are overwhelmingly likely you will get an itemlvl 830 chest out of it. Sure, it's possible to roll higher-- but you certainly wouldn't choose to do the quest just on that off chance.

WQs rewarding items feel downright terrible once you hit 835 itemlvl on your character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    That stupid Dinosaur keeps getting captured .
    Which is great because its the best quest ever.

Bonus points because you can stay on it after completion and carry on squishing demons.

I've been knocking pixies of bears for the last three days. I see plenty of repeats

Yep. My feeling is there's 15 or so per faction, of which you see 5-6 at a time. So around 75 total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Not until tuesday.
    Are you sure about that? To my knowledge, until Tuesday, nothing outside of raids and World Bosses can have a base ilvl higher than 850. I've already seen a guildy's PvP WQ gear roll up to like 885 with titanforge. Naturally, I'd assume that PvE WQs would be the same.

I honestly feel bad for Seersei... And yeah, Suramar isn't that much better. The Spider place spawns a quest every day out of a pool of 3, same for the elite quests and the inner city spawns 2+ out of, like, 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Which is great because its the best quest ever.

Bonus points because you can stay on it after completion and carry on squishing demons.
    The Su'esh quest was unbearable before the hotfix that speeds up the process imo. Getting 0.5 progress per mob and 5% for the large elites, ugh.

Sure there are lots of repeats (And a lot of what seems like repeats because killing harpies in Highmountain is much the same as killing them in Val'sharah), but for all its flaws it beats doing the exact same quests in the exact same location every day, i agree that Blizz oversild the idea though...

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I dislike about it and it is less related to the quests than the world design, it is often hard to have efficient world quests paths. You have to ride to the top of a hill then go in a cave. I lose so much time just by actually riding to the quest location.

Never believe anything Blizzard say.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    Regarding the blue post today

Special Requests
    There are hundreds of World Quests available within the Broken Isles, so you won’t be seeing too many of the same World Quests anytime soon.

OH YEAH I NEEVVER GET THE SAME QUESTS IN SURAMAAR.....
    Yeah, I think they probably need to at least double the number to really make that claim. There are a ton of different ones but...