You guys could get along more if you just called everyone trash.

Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I've always used mongrel in reference to an animal, not people.

Just pointing this out. It's probably a geographical difference, maybe?

"Mongrel races" I've heard, though. But never just mongrel.
    To be fair... I've heard it in sci-fi TV/Movies that involve human/non-human breeding... but even in that case the point of the abuser of said word is to relegate/label the person from being a living conscious being to the status of an animal of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    To be fair... I've heard it in sci-fi TV/Movies that involve human/non-human breeding... but even in that case the point of the abuser of said word is to relegate/label the person from being a living conscious being to the status of an animal of some kind.
    Man, maybe that's where I've heard it, too.

Just sounds like something I'd hear someone say in the South.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah, calling "white trash" a racist insult is like calling "black plague" a racist term. "White" doesn't mean the race in this sentence. There is also "redneck", which, apparently, doesn't mean people with red necks.

The term is pretty disgusting still though.
    Wait what? White trash doesn't refer to white people? How'd you figure this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    What is "white" referring to in "white trash"?
    Well, I don't know the etymology, and English isn't my native tongue, so I might be wrong here - but I've seen this term used to describe groups of people that consisted of multiple races.

Like I said, the term is ugly, of course. And yes, it does have racial connotation, regardless of its actual meaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You didn't really have a point. You just continue to use ethnic slurs and insist that it's cool because the people targeted are awful and deserve it.
    My point was your socially ignorant... but like all Dump supporters, believe whatever fantasy fiction you've painted yourself into that makes being ignorant an patronizing a positive trait.

Yeah, calling "white trash" a racist insult is like calling "black plague" a racist term. "White" doesn't mean the race in this sentence. There is also "redneck", which, apparently, doesn't mean people with red necks.

The term is pretty disgusting still though.
    Redneck refers to the sunburn one would get from working a blue collar job outdoors.

So, yeah, it kinda does.

"Them damn tanned farmers" doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

My point was your socially ignorant... but like all Dump supporters, believe whatever fantasy fiction you've painted yourself into that makes being ignorant an patronizing a positive trait.
    You're still rolling with the fiction that I'm a Trump supporter? I realize that you have a lot of pent up hate, but I've been pretty clear about this in response to you in this thread:
    I've regularly stated that I think Trump, his candidacy, and the system moving him towards the Presidency are all degenerate. I have no idea where you're getting the idea that I'm a Trump voter.
    But whatever, keep dropping ethnic slurs and justifying it on the basis that the slurred populations are "mostly douchebags" anyway. No one will ever notice the raging hypocrisy there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Wait what? White trash doesn't refer to white people? How'd you figure this?
    Welcome to the ever-changing absurdity that is the English language... It's the one thing that science cannot dissect and prove/disprove, since it is a human creation and definitions/usage shift and change with time. :P

- - - Updated - - -

You're still rolling with the fiction that I'm a Trump supporter? I realize that you have a lot of pent up hate, but I've been pretty clear about this in response to you in this thread:
    You sure seem to like to defend, speak like and fight for his supporters for some unfathomable reason...just like Zunkail and all the other hypocrites on these forums who say the same.

But whatever, keep dropping ethnic slurs and justifying it on the basis that the slurred populations are "mostly douchebags" anyway. No one will ever notice the raging hypocrisy there.
    I don't condemn an entire race, political body or religion like they do... just a deplorable sect of diverse regressive idiots that needs a good bath and to go back to high-school with a focus on history lessons. :P

Hey lets get back on topic, its a Hillary Clinton thread.

I'm re-posting this since it got passed by with OT stuff.

Obama reportedly used pseudonym to email with Clinton on her private server

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...te-server.html

President Obama used a pseudonym when sending or receiving emails through the private server system Hillary Clinton used as secretary of state, according to nearly 200 pages of documents released Friday by the FBI.

Included in the documents are notes from an April 2016 interview with long-time Clinton aide Huma Abedin, conducted in connection with the FBI’s two-year investigation into Clinton’s use of the private server for official correspondence.

One note was about the FBI showing Abedin an email address “believed to be a pseudonym used by the President,” as reported by Politico and other news-gathering agencies.

Abedin said she didn’t recognize the name and “expressed her amazement” that Obama apparently used a pseudonym.

She also exclaimed, “How is this not classified,” according to the documents.

That email exchange occurred in June 28, 2012, with the subject line “Congratulations,” perhaps regarding a Supreme Court ruling on ObamaCare. However, federal lawyers will not release the emails, citing executive privilege.
    Uh oh, seems the incompetency or criminality of the miss-classified scandal goes all the way to the top.

Of course Whooooma? is taking the standard defensive posture of "oh em ge I can't recall" so the FBI can have grounds to write it off as "lack of intent".

But fun fact: Executive Privilege cant be sustained unless there is direct involvement of the Executive Branch.

So we know this happened.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Redneck refers to the sunburn one would get from working a blue collar job outdoors.

So, yeah, it kinda does.

"Them damn tanned farmers" doesn't roll off the tongue as well.
    Interesting. I've always thought that "redneck" referred to them drinking too much and getting a red neck after having had too much!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

When you fight fire with fire, all you end up with are a bunch of burned idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. I've always thought that "redneck" referred to them drinking too much and getting a red neck after having had too much!
    I like words a lot so I tend to learn about where they come from.

Hence me joining in this derail. I'll exit.

You sure seem to like to defend, speak like and fight for his supporters for some unfathomable reason...just like Zunkail and all the other hypocrites on these forums who say the same.
    I have this odd habit of taking a charitable position towards most political views (although there are a few I don't, such as actual communists). When it comes to Trump supporters, my inclination is to start with the premise that nearly half of the country isn't uniformly terrible and then to try to figure out why they're voting the way they are. The same applies to Clinton supporters - while I personally find both Clinton and Trump utterly repulsive, it's clear to me that most of their supporters are just normal, decent people.
    I don't condemn an entire race, political body or religion like they do... just a deplorable sect of diverse regressive idiots that needs a good bath and to go back to high-school with a focus on history lessons. :P
    As mentioned, this parallels almost exactly to some douche that says, "I only call the bad ones niggers".

Why is it that in the election mega threads, being 'Trump supporter' is repeatedly used as an accusation, as if implying that anyone suspected of supporting Trump needs to be ignored/avoided/discredited? I'm sure this mentality of 'purge those who disagree!' turns many people away from even considering supporting Clinton.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What Clinton had was a deep vein thrombosis, or venous thromboembolism (VTE). The blood clot is usually in the leg, and in Hillary’s case, it was behind the right knee.

Now Dr. Bardack revealed that Hillary had had two others. The first, in 2009, was another VTE, but the second was still more serious. It was a right transverse cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST). This is a clot in one of the two channels between layers of the dura, the membrane enclosing the brain, which receive blood and cerebrospinal fluid. A clot here means that blood flow out of the brain is impeded, and there is the potential for a hemorrhage if there’s leakage into the cerebral tissues. The Johns Hopkins Health Library refers to it as a rare form of stroke affecting only five in one million individuals. It’s treated with anti-seizure medicines as well as anticoagulants, and the complications range from impaired speech, difficulty moving parts of the body, and vision problems to death.

Read more about her doctor and how Hillary is healthy and fit to serve as president here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...n_bargain.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Hey lets get back on topic, its a Hillary Clinton thread.

I'm re-posting this since it got passed by with OT stuff.

Uh oh, seems the incompetency or criminality of the miss-classified scandal goes all the way to the top.

Of course Whooooma? is taking the standard defensive posture of "oh em ge I can't recall" so the FBI can have grounds to write it off as "lack of intent".

But fun fact: Executive Privilege cant be sustained unless there is direct involvement of the Executive Branch.

So we know this happened.
    Oh shit Putin has the "grats on Obamacare" email.

How have we not already been nuked!? They must know all of our weaknesses now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What Clinton had was a deep vein thrombosis, or venous thromboembolism (VTE). The blood clot is usually in the leg, and in Hillary’s case, it was behind the right knee.

Now Dr. Bardack revealed that Hillary had had two others. The first, in 2009, was another VTE, but the second was still more serious. It was a right transverse cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST). This is a clot in one of the two channels between layers of the dura, the membrane enclosing the brain, which receive blood and cerebrospinal fluid. A clot here means that blood flow out of the brain is impeded, and there is the potential for a hemorrhage if there’s leakage into the cerebral tissues. The Johns Hopkins Health Library refers to it as a rare form of stroke affecting only five in one million individuals. It’s treated with anti-seizure medicines as well as anticoagulants, and the complications range from impaired speech, difficulty moving parts of the body, and vision problems to death.

Read more about her doctor and how Hillary is healthy and fit to serve as president here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...n_bargain.html
    How do you guys not get banned from reposting conspiracy theories over and over AND OVER?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Oh shit Putin has the "grats on Obamacare" email.

How have we not already been nuked!? They must know all of our weaknesses now...

- - - Updated - - -

How do you guys not get banned from reposting conspiracy theories over and over AND OVER?
    Where is the conspiracy theory, it's from her doctor...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the conspiracy theory, it's from her doctor...
    No what you linked is literally a conspiracy theory article by some guy name Jay Michaels...

He is literally going on about how everything said is a lie and how she wasn't dehydrated, talking about "the bulky African-American" always at her side with a diazapam injector for her conspiracy theory seizures, etc...

Do you not even read your own links before posting them?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    No what you linked is literally a conspiracy theory article by some guy name Jay Michaels...

He is literally going on about how everything said is a lie and how she wasn't dehydrated, talking about "the bulky African-American" always at her side with a diazapam injector for her conspiracy theory seizures, etc...

Do you not even read your own links before posting them?
    What I quoted is factual.

"Some sites have posted pictures of him holding what appears to be a diazepam injector, used for seizures, but the images are too blurry to positively identify the object."

He never said it was true, just some people were saying it.
    Did you read the article?
    Last edited by lockedout; 2016-09-24 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I quoted is factual.
    "Hillary's doctor says she is fit to serve as president, read more about how its all a lie and many other conspiracies in this link!"

Honestly dude, just stop...