Thread: Ex-DH WTReroll

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ex-DH WTReroll

So, after the proof of incompetence from Blizzard, I will stop playing DH, as I don't play the game to be an Aoe-burst robot who does nothing in ST and sustained cleave.

Warrior and DK are my other lvl 100, I will certainly reroll for them.

I don't think the Furybuff is that good, it won't change anything to the poor situation of the class. Sadly, really.

What do you think ?

Deleted
    Rerolling because of one set of nerfs that havn't even made it to live yet is stupid. Especially at the level of play you likely are.

I know enough my class to know how I was performing in ST and cleave and that the nerf will simply kill it.

Stupid or not, Rerolling is the only thing currently for me, as Blizz killed my fun in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post
    I know enough my class to know how I was performing in ST and cleave and that the nerf will simply kill it.

Stupid or not, Rerolling is the only thing currently for me, as Blizz killed my fun in this game.
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/232568768230313113/

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-25 at 12:23 AM.

I'm not sure why are you trolling me.

I'm just here to collect some info on warriors, arms or fury, and trying to understand how the fury's buff will impact the class.

My choice as rerolling is a personnal choice, and should be respected. It is maybe stupid, but it's still my personnal opinion.

Please respect this :/

eh sounds like you already made your choice. Go DK.

There is a fury buff?....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So your fun is only main a FoTM class? You know Blizz is always gonna nerf OP classes. Thats why I never choose FoTM class. Im gonna keep being a Ret in highs and lows, and lo and behold we just got even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    So your fun is only main a FoTM class? You know Blizz is always gonna nerf OP classes. Thats why I never choose FoTM class. Im gonna keep being a Ret in highs and lows, and lo and behold we just got even higher.

I was ready for a nerf of the Aoe burst. It was undecent. Really, I hoped for it more than everything else. I was conscious of it.

But if you think that now DH won't destroy you in AoE bursting, you're wrong. They do little to nothing about it. But they destroy our ST, and our Cleaves. And no, we weren't FOTM on this, really. We were underperforming already on Ursoc for instance, and Feral/War/Mage could easily broke us on Cenarius/Xavius.

I love DH, but Bloodlet was on my favourise gameplay on it, and they destroy it. Momentum is the really fun as a build, and with the nerf of FelBarr, I see nearly no reason to still go in, and Nemesis is boring to death.

eh sounds like you already made your choice. Go DK.
    So you think the nerf on Arm and what they done with fury is not enough ?

Deleted
    So, after the proof of incompetence from Blizzard, I will stop playing DH, as I don't play the game to be an Aoe-burst robot who does nothing in ST and sustained cleave.

Warrior and DK are my other lvl 100, I will certainly reroll for them.

I don't think the Furybuff is that good, it won't change anything to the poor situation of the class. Sadly, really.

What do you think ?
    rerolling to a class that gets nerfed in every expansion and comes back later, is not a good idea

So you think the nerf on Arm and what they done with fury is not enough ?
    I don't like arms, I raided as it anyway to help my guild. That said the nerf was coming, it's kind of absurd when your entire mechanic is using 2 buttons to hulk up the damage on one other move I think I hit once for 1.8 mil in one shot. I'm going to raid fury, it's what I wanted to begin with and with the buff it should be good so we'll see for sure. Do I think that the buff is going to make us top 5 dps? Probably not but I don't really care. I did the hardcore raiding thing in BC and Wrath, I'm good just being in a raid and playing a class I like so for me that means being fury.

If all you care about is topping meters and have no loyalty to your class, just roll a mage.

Mages are always top performers, and the very few and far between nerfs are extremely minor.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might as well get all classes to 110 if you're gonna e a fotm reroller, or you could learn to fucking play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuriel View Post
    Might as well get all classes to 110 if you're gonna e a fotm reroller, or you could learn to fucking play.
    Hey, you should stop judging people on their choice, and give good advice. I come here to know the state of warrior atm, not to here your trolling comment that shows how bad your time is spent. Check your priorities, you will need it.

Hey, you should stop judging people on their choice, and give good advice. I come here to know the state of warrior atm, not to here your trolling comment that shows how bad your time is spent. Check your priorities, you will need it.
    Why don't you read any of the stickies or any of the huge threads addressing exactly what you're asking about instead of wasting all our time and spamming our forum with another useless thread? Stop being lazy, we can't tell you what to play cause we aren't you. So look at the plethora of information that's readily available and make your own decision.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My advice is solid, you don't want to play a class, you want to faceroll, learn to fucking play.

Aside from the FotM remarks, arms future is a bit unsure at the moment but I can tell you it's infuriating to play imho. This kind of rng is just not fun. Fury is still in the bottom half even after the 'buffs'.
    You should play what you enjoy playing, as the recent hotfixes proved nothing is written in stone. Except fire mages.

Just play mage. Stay away from warrior since the future is very unclear for fury or arms.

Deleted
    Right now can roll an Outlaw rogue, it's top tier in every situation + you can't die