The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    As a Bills fan, I'm ok with watching it all burn down just to see the Ryans out the door. You guys can have two wins against us this season, not that you really needed our permission or anything. Looking at our schedule, I could honestly see 0-16. Between the injuries, shittastic coaching, and poor personnel decisions, it's going to be an ugly season. Honestly, even if we win a few we're probably looking at 4-5 wins tops this season...not much practical difference between 0 wins and 5, when it comes down to it.

Granted, with our drafting, I'm not sure a #1 guarantees us anything fantastic next year regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

How on earth are the Seahawks nearly 10 point favorites over the Niners, given how shitty the Hawks have been playing and with Russell Wilson playing hurt?
    I'm still wondering why the OC got fired after the Bills O put up THAT many points against the jets.

I also saw that Brandon Tate returned a punt for 40 yards. I feel for Bills fans right now. On paper, they're a mid-high tier team.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    I'm still wondering why the OC got fired after the Bills O put up THAT many points against the jets.

I also saw that Brandon Tate returned a punt for 40 yards. I feel for Bills fans right now. On paper, they're a mid-high tier team.
    He was a scapegoat. Rex Ryan coaches sloppy and undisciplined football. He has no place in the NFL as a head coach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks don't even score 10 points in that game with as bad as their offense has been. Vegas probably just knows who Chip Kelly is and expects the worst or something.
    Normally with a Chip Kelly offense vs a good defense, they'll 3 and out so fast that it will wear out his defense. However I don't really expect the Seahawks offense to do anything really... not really worried about Wilson's health, but Lockett, Baldwin, and Rawls. Cmike is good, but not really a down to down back. And Rawls has pretty much been ruled out already.

Well, you knew he wasn't going to fire his brother. I dunno, when Rex came to town I knew deep down that he wasn't going to be successful, but like most Bills fans I wanted to believe that he would be. At the end of the day, though, his teams are undisciplined and overall suck on both sides of the ball, even if they do have the occasional big game on offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nepotism: it's everywhere, and apparently can't be stopped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    If you're into one sided masochistic poundings sure, as far as a good game of two competitive sides it left a lot to be desired.
    I don't think Houston was actually trying to win, that was some of the most uninspired bland play calling I've ever seen, somebody should let them know the preseason is over.

Didn't you say that Sexy Rexy and Co were going to win the SB this year when I was eating crow after Cleveland won the finals?
    I don't think so. I don't think the Falcons are going anywhere special this year.

I do think Vikings and Raiders can surprise a few teams this year though. Jets, maybe. But I hate the Jets- so fuck 'em.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't think so. I don't think the Falcons are going anywhere special this year.

I do think Vikings and Raiders can surprise a few teams this year though. Jets, maybe. But I hate the Jets- so fuck 'em.
    Falcons won't.

Their offense looks scary good with their O-line looking beastly, Devonte Freeman, Sanu, and Jones. But even so, their scheduele is just too rough this year. If they had a light scheduele like they did last year, i'd pen them in a Wild card.

Vikings will be in the NFC Championship the year. I think Sam Bradford is an upgrade from Birdgewater and their receiver corp gets better every week.

Jury is still out on the Raiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't think Houston was actually trying to win, that was some of the most uninspired bland play calling I've ever seen, somebody should let them know the preseason is over.
    Think it was more like they got bamboozled by Bill Bellichek. If he wasn't considered the greatest of all time before, he will be after going 4-0 without his star QB.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Grube.

You're not the only Broncos fans i've seen uneasy about tomorrow/s match=up.

I have to ask...why?

I'll acknowledge that Siemens is playing against a much tougher secondary this week, in their home stadium, which is notoriously hard to play in.

But here's the thing, that won't matter unless Kubiak suddenly decided to not play with a conserative offense. CJ Anderson can and will sustain drives. They might not score alot, sure. But do they even have to?

With exception of Pitt last year, Denver's defense has come through time and time again. There's no reason to think that they can't come through against an offense that hasn't even broken 100 yards rushing. Jeremy Hill won't be a nusciance like he was in 2014, and Denver's secondary can 1v1 Lafell and Boyd no problem.

As much as i'd like to see the Bengals keep win in a thriller like they did in 2014, I just don't see it happening. I'd be content if Miller didn't put Dalton in the hospital with the O-Line play right now.

Broncos: 20
    Bengals:15
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2016-09-24 at 07:03 PM.

Vikings were a playoff team, and were a missed chip shot away from winning a playoff game, they can't really surprise anyone when they were a good team and upgraded at QB (well if Bradford stays healthy for once).

You're not the only Broncos fans i've seen uneasy about tomorrow/s match=up.

I have to ask...why?
    Doesn't have anything to do with Siemian, outside of the picks on screen passes he has done nothing wrong (playcalling near the redzone on the other hand...). Antonio Cromartie told CJ during the game that they knew Siemian was throwing the screen based on how he did his wind up, so hopefully those can be fixed quick. It is more being on the road with injuries that could make protecting him against Dunlap sketchy. I don't think it will cause issues with sacks, more cause plays to fall apart. Virgil Green being hurt is a big part of it, he is an extremely good blocker and almost all of CJs big runs and 3rd and short conversions are behind his blocking as well as the reason Schofield didn't get burned more often. Might not be as big of an issue with a fullback that had no issues blocking Thomas Davis, who is far better than anyone he would have to take 1 on 1 against the Bengals. RG is either someone that is bad, or someone that has been hurt since week 3 last year that played tackle before too.

I just don't trust Dixon holding based on the whole preseason and last week enough until he proves he fixes it either. McManus missed a lot in preseason and his first kick last week. The Broncos have also struggled historically with the early games. Just feels like one of those games they should win, but don't for some reason.

Vikings will be in the NFC Championship the year. I think Sam Bradford is an upgrade from Birdgewater and their receiver corp gets better every week.
    I am not high on Bradford. Really feel he is overrated and the only reason why teams keep paying him as they do is because at least Bradford doesn't lose them games. Which the same could be said of Bridgewater tbh.

I think the pick-ups to the Vikings offense this year targeted their weakest spot last year. With the defense remaining mostly the same if not better- and that was rather good last year.

Vikings could be quite surprising this year imo.

Seahawks are gonna start to backslide, like Philly they have a year or two more to go before they are competitive.

Feeling like the Panthers might be on the come-up too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bradford and Bridgewater were pretty much the same guy except Bridgewater didn't constantly suffer season ending injuries... Now there's no real difference between them.

Well it wasn't like Greg Roman was doing a good job either. In spite of him being a scapegoat, I'm not sad to see him go.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Heard Lady Gaga might be the halftime show at Superbowl. I'm actually dead. I'm can't evening right now. I picked the perfect time to get into the NFL. Holy shit I am so excited for Superbowl. xD

Sorry. There's not many things in the world that get me this excited!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-09-25 at 07:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free Game Friday from NFL's Youtube channel, Saints vs. Falcons in their return after Hurricane Katrina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_BzcQw1tmk

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's certainly a better pick than last year on paper for the half time, girl can put on a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I am not high on Bradford. Really feel he is overrated and the only reason why teams keep paying him as they do is because at least Bradford doesn't lose them games. Which the same could be said of Bridgewater tbh.

I think the pick-ups to the Vikings offense this year targeted their weakest spot last year. With the defense remaining mostly the same if not better- and that was rather good last year.

Vikings could be quite surprising this year imo.

Seahawks are gonna start to backslide, like Philly they have a year or two more to go before they are competitive.

Feeling like the Panthers might be on the come-up too.
    Dunno what impact the loss of Adrian Peterson will have on the Vikings
    But, I am a bit of a color purple fan too.

I reckon the Pittsburgh Steelers are the Team to get close to a Superbowl this year.

Anyway. NFL games showing on TV today (tomorrow in OZ) ..7 Mate are Free & Live for everyone listed below.

https://ussportsdownunder.com.au/aus...n-nfl-tv-guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Skins/Giants and Steelers/Eagles are the blackouts for us this week covered on UK tv.

Thank you Sky for picking awful awful games.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Skins/Giants and Steelers/Eagles are the blackouts for us this week covered on UK tv.

Thank you Sky for picking awful awful games.
    I wouldnt mind the Skins Giants game.

Kirk Cousins was sooo good last year..This year hes a bit Meh

Giants are awesome at moment..Eli Manning..Beckham & Cruz
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-09-25 at 01:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but at the same time you've got Denver/Cinci, Minn/Carolina and Baltimore/Jax as well as the one I'll obviously watching.

Every one of those is a better game on paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Steelers/Eagles game could be interesting. It'll show us if the eagles are terrible like they're supposed to be or they're actually legit. Considering their 2 wins are against the browns & bears. Lol.

EDIT: Apparently I found out the Steelers haven't won @ Eagles in 51 years? Is that true? :O (Googling anyway)
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-09-25 at 01:41 PM.