Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy Frost DKs got buffs. Now you guys know how DKs of early Wrath felt when they got nerfed.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    "All of these class changes will be applied during the next scheduled weekly maintenance period in each region" learn to read m8, as i said, time to stop posting, you are just showing your ignorance
    I'm sorry then. Either way, DH had these hotfixes coming, I had hoped the'd be implemented like during week 1 of the xpac
    Banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    The class has only been live for little over a month, so it's a retarded statement, and was only appliccable in select circumstances, those weren't really related to the hamfisted nerfs they tossed at us.
    Again... WAAAAA.... Come on, anyone with WoW experience knew Havoc was OP and knew Blizzard would nerf it. And given Blizzard's track record, it would be a hard nerf that may well get adjusted if it's too much .

What does only out for a month have to do with it anyway? They should wait a year before correcting this?

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, maybe that will kill the thousands of dhs we have at the beginning (similar to the dks from wotlk) /main it on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    We'll still be fine, we'll still be burst AoE monsters with meh ST. Same thing I said in the other thread crying about havoc suddenly being garbage, please stop making these and just go QQ in another one.
    I played throughout wod with ww monk, being cleave monster and having nothing else wasnt good...

It simply meant being replaced by rogue with 3 specs covering pretty much everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Havoc does far more damage than all other classesin aoe, still a noticeable amount more in single target as well. What more is there to know?
    Being 4th on Ursoc, a completely single target encounter, is not noticeable at all. Nerf DH Aoe. I don't give a fuck about that, but making single target shit when it wasn't "god status" to begin with is beyond asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Again... WAAAAA.... Come on, anyone with WoW experience knew Havoc was OP and knew Blizzard would nerf it. And given Blizzard's track record, it would be a hard nerf that may well get adjusted if it's too much .

What does only out for a month have to do with it anyway? They should wait a year before correcting this?
    Thats what at least we no fotm players want, understandable nerfs, not just plain destroying things, not gonna talk about everyone else saying why nerf dh they were ok etc, i wanted the nerfs, but the excesive nerf to single target dh is just a really bad error from blizz, they wanted to hit the dh aoe, im more than okay with that, but given they are so stupid, they hit single target damage as hard as aoe, and single target dh dps needed just a bit of tuning so it could still be middle of the pack, and people who cant understand that, for me are idiots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Being 4th on Ursoc, a completely single target encounter, is not noticeable at all. Nerf DH Aoe. I don't give a fuck about that, but making single target shit when it wasn't "god status" to begin with is beyond asinine.
    Idk what you looking at, from what ive seen in 75th, havocs are 10th, by 95th they are 12th, 99th still 12th, by max they drop to 13th position.

Gap between arms and havoc start at 50k by 75th and goes up to 75k by max.

and 9% nerf will put havoc below sub rogue, the worst spec sub have for this boss.
    It will put havoc at current demo lock, survi/bm hunter and fury warrior position and all 4 gets buffed...
    Last edited by mmoc9df192782d; 2016-09-24 at 09:37 PM.

Yes, OP on aoe, which I agree should be nerfed. They didn't just nerf aoe, they nerfed ST as well, which was average at best compared to other specs. That's were my problem is. They could've made the same nerfs if all those nerfs read 'on subsequent targets after the first'. ST stays the same, aoe and cleave nerfed, simple, and agreeable. At least a lot more agreeable than what we're getting, and instead of nerfing charges on Barrage, they could've just nerfed the damage. Or both for all I care.

This was too much.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2016-09-24 at 09:38 PM.

Poor FoTM re-roller...
    Only guy in thread not crying
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    rip havoc.

maybe with some tier we can be good.

#havoclivesmatter
    #makehavocgreatagain

-9% hit st if u take felblade
    -24% aoe across the board.
    I have no simpaty for your class, crye me a river!!! DH were OP as fuck since the start of the expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Cant wait to still outdps crybabies like you <3

And then rejoice on the tears of "pls nerf moar wtf"
    You mean after you reroll to the new FoTM? Haha, DH's had this coming, you fotmers are such cry asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    No. A good havoc will out dps bads...
    There are no good Havock players. You know this to be true because what they were really looking for was the rogue button on character creation. Only bads fucked this up and became a DH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

7+ Year Old Account
    what have i given? the possibility of being taken seriously in any mythic+ dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Dear God people. If after Tuesday Havoc proves to not be competitive single target dps then blizzard will probably find a way to buff it. They will gather data after the changes and adjust as needed.

People are weird.

What sort of deficiency do you need to have to take delight in another class getting a nerf?

Is it ego? I think it's ego. Or maybe age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Dear God people. If after Tuesday Havoc proves to not be competitive single target dps then blizzard will probably find a way to buff it. They will gather data after the changes and adjust as needed.
    Or theyll do a ww monk all over again and we will wait for next expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Yes, OP on aoe, which I agree should be nerfed. They didn't just nerf aoe, they nerfed ST as well, which was average at best compared to other specs. That's were my problem is. They could've made the same nerfs if all those nerfs read 'on subsequent targets after the first'. ST stays the same, aoe and cleave nerfed, simple, and agreeable. At least a lot more agreeable than what we're getting, and instead of nerfing charges on Barrage, they could've just nerfed the damage. Or both for all I care.

This was too much.
    It may well be too much.... in which case they can undo some of the ST nerfs. It's just that all of the crying threads from people who mostly rolled DH because it was so high amuse me.

The other thing to consider, btw, is that they need to balance classes around two PVE endgame activities. Raids... and mythic+. It may well be that the overall AOE+ST DPS from Havoc still makes them very valuable for mythic+ runs. This is new.... and complicates balancing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    People are weird.

What sort of deficiency do you need to have to take delight in another class getting a nerf?

Is it ego? I think it's ego. Or maybe age.
    Neither. It's schadenfreude. Face it, while none of you will ever admit it, a lot of people who rolled Havoc DH and leveled it did it *because* it was OP. Had the class been in the bottom half on DPS many of those people wouldn't have leveled it. So seeing them do that then cry is... amusing. Because these nerfs were totally, 100% predictable.

Wow. Seriously. Are people really that dumb or just trolling and pretending to be one?

"Your damage was OP you deserved it fotm reroller"

Erm, our burst aoe damage is not nerfed. Yes it took a little hit but we are still the king of aoe burst. The main reason why we all are crying is our SINGLE TARGET DPS is getting nerfed.

Jeez people are stupid..

i'm reserving judgement until after the changes go live (if they haven't yet, dunno lol)

if things are as bad as everyone is fearing.... i'll have a geared 110 banker alt, and i'll start leveling my main from WoD, Windwalker Monk.

but really, i don't think the sky is falling nearly as hard as most people seem to be fearing. Glaive toss was a stupidly high amount of our Damage, to the point it was part of our rotation to be used on CD. that's too powerful. that needed to change. our AOE was stupid good. FB into Illidari into eye beam into FB into blade dance was spiking stupid high (guildmember was hitting 1m dps spikes on AOE trash).

the ST nerf i am a bit concerned about, but again, should be okay.

Rly, i wish blizzard would have taken care of how clunky momentum makes us too and transitioned that damage somewhere else. having your movement tools be an integral part of your dps rotation just doesn't feel right to me.

At least we'll still be better off than Frost DK and Warlocks in general (no sarcasm here, i genuinely hope you guys get buffs soon! <3!)
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.