Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woooooowwww. I wanted to keep hating him, not wanting him and Emilia to get anywhere b/c of what happened to Rem...but damn. That's some hardcore proper love right there.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Woooooowwww. I wanted to keep hating him, not wanting him and Emilia to get anywhere b/c of what happened to Rem...but damn. That's some hardcore proper love right there.
    And now it's done though.

RIP Waiting for the next arc apparently. They crushed my hopes and dreams in the Anime thread by saying it will be at least a year if they do continue the anime.

But yeah, it was a pretty solid ending, which bothers me because if it was a cliffhanger, then there would be all the more reason to look forward to another season.

I thought the villain of the show was kind of lacking but I liked the rest of it. Beatleguese or whatever his name was.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And now it's done though.

RIP Waiting for the next arc apparently. They crushed my hopes and dreams in the Anime thread by saying it will be at least a year if they do continue the anime.

But yeah, it was a pretty solid ending, which bothers me because if it was a cliffhanger, then there would be all the more reason to look forward to another season.
    I, too, thought the ending was solid but I disagree with you on cliffhangers. I hate them with a passion. Cliffhangers I feel are gimmicks to keep an otherwise uninteresting story in play. Whereas truly interesting stories don't need to rely on cliffhangers for people to come back.

To me there are still unanswered questions that need answering. Of course you have why was Subaru brought to this world and what is his purpose? It is clear he has something to do with the witch but what is that? If the answer to that is something cheesy like being Emilia's white knight I will be seriously disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    If the answer to that is something cheesy like being Emilia's white knight I will be seriously disappointed.
    The archbishop of sloth made it sound like the witch wants to possess her so yeah that's probably why Subaru was brought to make sure that Emilia makes it to the finish line. But that's just my guess, I have a feeling the ending isn't going to be a happy one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, she'd essentially be a vessel.

Roll on S2! I can see at least an OVA coming out at some point with one of the "What If?" stories. Specifically involving Subaru and Rem.
    One can hope