Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Good luck with that buddy.
    I have seen teachers fired for far less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Yea all these people ruining around trying to change every aspect of the country, saying everything from street-signs to hula girls to yellow crate paper is racist, thinking pop-tarts and fingers are weapons, wanting to segregate college dorms, burning down city blocks each time a criminal gets put down, demanding people get fired for wearing costumes on halloween, taking down American flags and raising BLM hate group and Mexican flags in their place, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, every single batshit act in the past 8 years...

...those people love America.

Uh huh.
    Hey look

We broke Zombergy!
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Its not about "think and act like I do" its about opposing the moonbat nonsense these so-called places of education are dispensing.
    [Took the liberty of snipping the rubbish videos].

Must be such a terrible existence to live in a perpetual state of being triggered by SJW's .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-09-24 at 10:48 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    He was well within his rights to do it, and the kids were well within their rights to be upset, not care, whatever, and film him while he did it. It likely wasn't appropriate for school as I sincerely doubt he had this approved of by the school board or principal, and this is a school rather than a forum of public opinion. Whether or not he gets into trouble for it is up to his bosses, and nothing else should really matter at this point.

EDIT: Apparently the kid(s) were breaking the rules with their actions, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So? No one is forced to attend any school. That's not the point. There are plenty of conservative schools that take an incredibly invasive role in dictating how their students live.
    Religious schools are private institutions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The whole thing - perhaps, the flag thing is a doormat though.
    Yea that could be, but the shelf with the book and the picture, was the whole thing facing west??
    Doesn't really matter i guess, in any case, not really something to get upset about imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What's the direct personal insult, then?

And bear in mind that expressing discontent/dislike for a nation doesn't "insult" anyone personally.
    Insults, of ANY KIND, are the OPINION of the person feeling insulted. Just because you do not think it is an insult does not mean others do not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    [Took the liberty of snipping the rubbish videos].

Must be such a terrible existence to live in a perpetual state of being triggered by SJW's .
    I think what's most ironic about Zombergy's post is that this teacher's act was exactly the kind of thing he should be supporting, because he's complaining that students have too many "safe spaces" where their views aren't challenged.

So he's angry about this teacher challenging his students. He's essentially arguing for safe spaces, while linking stuff that complains about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post

Especially when he is in the progress of showing how he is one himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Yes. So what? If his employer and his customers dont like him, why should they keep him?
    Because, and this is really basic civics, the government can't punish people for having unpopular views.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Why does that make you laugh? I don't support people and institutions that displease me with my wallet or actions. Would you be more supportive of my outrage if I had thrashed my own neighborhood, violently confronted the Police and carried signs with racial slurs while chanting the same racial slurs on TV?
    I don't think random groups of white people beating black men in parking garages would bring their leftist laughter like when it happens to a white guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had every right to stomp on it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Misguided as they may be, they are trying to make America better based on how they view the world, not worse.

Also I'm interested to hear your alternative, how can you love America but be against it changing, when the entire concept of America is based on constant change and innovation.
    These fucktards aren't making anything better.

I know you're not telling me that people like Carl the Cuck, AIDS Skrillex, Tyreese the Urban Zulu, and Ban$hee are making anything better.

Nothing positive has ever come from their rhetoric or their extremists actions.

They're a bunch of fucking parasites screaming their asses off about solutions all the while failing the realize they are the problem.

Here's an example of somebody trying to make things better:

And here's an example of a fucking moron who just wants to point fingers and QQ her cunt off.

And I'm interested in making a lot of changes to America but none of them have anything to do with attacking people for being White, or owning a gun, or putting a hula girl on their car dashboard, or wearing a Halloween costume.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit.
    /10char
    Whatever you want to think....

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Religious schools are private institutions.
    Has nothing to do with the point that conservative schools are perfectly happy to control the lives and exposure of their students.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Insults, of ANY KIND, are the OPINION of the person feeling insulted. Just because you do not think it is an insult does not mean others do not.
    If you're going to use that measure, then you're using a completely indefensible and unactionable definition of the word.

I might be "insulted" that Billy wore a red shirt or had a cheese sandwich for lunch, but that doesn't mean Billy did anything wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Why does that make you laugh? I don't support people and institutions that displease me with my wallet or actions. Would you be more supportive of my outrage if I had thrashed my own neighborhood, violently confronted the Police and carried signs with racial slurs while chanting the same racial slurs on TV?
    Why would that please me?
    I just found your reaction to somebody kneeling to be funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    He was well within his rights to do it, and the kids were well within their rights to be upset, not care, whatever, and film him while he did it. It likely wasn't appropriate for school as I sincerely doubt he had this approved of by the school board or principal, and this is a school rather than a forum of public opinion. Whether or not he gets into trouble for it is up to his bosses, and nothing else should really matter at this point.
    I don't think neither the teacher nor the student should be punished.

Tell the student that making videos on school property isn't allowed and that's that.

Tell the teacher to stop triggering far-right nationalists with his antics because free speech is only free when conservatives do it.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-09-24 at 10:55 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Doesn't really matter i guess, in any case, not really something to get upset about imo.
    Of course not, there are literally millions of people wearing American flags as underwear right at this moment. The sacred cloth of American flag is in direct contact with millions of dirty crotches and shit stains.

No one is upset about it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    BYU explicitly bans speakers that contradict church doctrine. It's in their speaker guidelines.
    aaaaand its a private religious school...emphasis on private.