Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stars Design Artifact appearance unlocked!

Hello people!

It seems like Im the first one to unlock this beautiful Stars Design.

I have got it as a drop from a mob in Surumar, Falanar Ruins, I was doing a WQ Killing spiders and freeing webbed people.

One of the spiders dropped it for me. My artifact knowledge is 5.

UPDATE: Artifact knowledge - 5 is a must! Other mage got it

I cant post links for photos because Im a new user. Can one of the mods let me post to show the proof?

in EU armory my name is Timmage (Alliance - Khadgar realm) Check my achievment and weapon icon is different

Shang edit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mmage/advanced
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-09-24 at 01:05 PM.

After a DH got the Havoc artifact skin just shortly after hitting Artifact Knowledge 5 and killing mobs in Suramar, I figured the same may have been the case for this fire skin.

GZ.

Deleted
    Grats. I can't wait for the 3 more days before I get artifact knowledge 5 to start my murder spree in Suramar.

I wish Blizzard did something more special with the drop, but on the other hand I'm happy I don't have to wait till 2017 for a drop from Nighthold.

Thank you guys! Appreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations! It looks fantastic.

(You can start posting links and images after you reach 10 posts, I added the link to your armory to your original post)
    My magic will tear you apart.

Cheers mate! After I gave my advice some people started getting it too so good luck everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Star's Design is my favorite look for the fire artefact...which is good because I am going to be using it for a long time in order to unlock those other colour skins.

Just as soon as I get to Artefact Knowledge 5...counting the days.

Thanks to the OP for figuring out this mystery.

Deleted
    Do you think this can also drop from the Withered Training scenario?

I guess we'll have more data by the time I get Artifact Knowledge 5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exil25 View Post
    Do you think this can also drop from the Withered Training scenario?

I guess we'll have more data by the time I get Artifact Knowledge 5.
    Completed it earlier today with 500+score and with Artifact Knowledge 5, didn't get it.

Is there a good place I can solo aoe down mobs to get this?

Deleted
    Where in Suramar did it drop for you guys?

Do you have to use a follower or need any requirements other than ak5?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrisacc View Post
    Is there a good place I can solo aoe down mobs to get this?
    Areas in the city with tons of Suramar Loyalists. They have almost no HP and are in clumps. I did the drain 50 Nightborne souls campaign quest in about two minutes on them - if they can drop the Star's Design then they're likely the best farm.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Areas in the city with tons of Suramar Loyalists. They have almost no HP and are in clumps. I did the drain 50 Nightborne souls campaign quest in about two minutes on them - if they can drop the Star's Design then they're likely the best farm.
    It would be interesting to investigate whether the Couriers can drop it. There is a spot upstairs in the Sanctum of Order (iirc) where you can wait between two teleporters and literally have Couriers coming every 5 seconds or so. If you have the quest to kill them, you can oneshot them at will with the quest item and farm to your heart's content...

Starshatter hello?

Deleted
    After hitting AK5 I went out farming, did about an hour in Falanaar Tunnels before heading back to the cave and getting some buffs. Went to Twilight Vineyards for a change of scenery, killed a few mobs and then it dropped from a Vineyard Enforcer!

Deleted
    I'm actually close to giving up, farmed for 6 hours in suramar and probably killed >1000 mobs, spiders, nightfallen, wolves foxes, still no drop

Farm the mobs by moon guard hold north east of suramar. Got it after 30mins of farming.

Deleted
    I actually think that either my character is somehow bugged or that additional requirements have to be met in order for it to drop

I farmed for over 8 hours in suramar and still did not have it drop for me. That's insane, considering that so many people report finding it in 5 minutes or maximum 30 minutes.