Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    At least we'll still be better off than Frost DK and Warlocks in general (no sarcasm here, i genuinely hope you guys get buffs soon! <3!)
    Actually we wont be, since they are getting buffs. Demo warlock sims highest single target dps, and , think frosts will be higher than our single target dps.

So havoc does less on trash and adds, big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    It may well be too much.... in which case they can undo some of the ST nerfs. It's just that all of the crying threads from people who mostly rolled DH because it was so high amuse me.

The other thing to consider, btw, is that they need to balance classes around two PVE endgame activities. Raids... and mythic+. It may well be that the overall AOE+ST DPS from Havoc still makes them very valuable for mythic+ runs. This is new.... and complicates balancing.
    BM is really good at Myth+, Mages still exist, especially fire mages, they never get touched, shamans, monks, etc. I'm fine with not being the best at everything, this just strikes me as way too much, as I do also want to be taken seriously for endgame content.

I will most olikely keep playing because DH is a fun class, what with double-jump and gliding, the rotation is nice, I love using the glaives, the animations and sounds are very nice... No other class interests me since they gave hunters the treatment they did...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    We will do less damage on everything.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    i like all these guys who say *don't cry just because no more godmode* no one cries about the AE nerf .. even Havoc players themselfs are fine with them .. what makes us mad is the Singletarget nerf when its not even needed.. Havoc was never OP in Singletarget we were like in the upper midpack . Just because some of u who can't even pull 150k ST with 840 lose to a DH and went to the forums *meh meh FOTM roller pwned me in ST because i suck so DH ST = godmode lululu* but when it comes to Mythic + carry u gladly take Havocs with you then we are you're best friends suddenly
    @scrappybristol perfect example of someone who knows shit about Havoc .. its not just AE nerf its like 16% Singletarget nerf too

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    We will do less damage on everything.
    I ain't gonna sweat it as long as we do decent damage.

Define 'decent'. Some of the damage will still be stupidely good, while rest will be going into 'below average'...

Deleted
    If this was trash only no one would batch an eye.

Our 1st or 2nd source of dps, bloodlet, is getting its dmg halved
    While they also double nerf it by reducing throw glaive dmg by 30%.

Basically, current demo lock, fury warrior and survi hunter is where we will land on ursoc after nerfs.

Apparently demo is too weak and gets huge buff, but decide for yourself what is "decent" dps.

Quote Originally Posted by davoodoo92 View Post
    Idk what you looking at, from what ive seen in 75th, havocs are 10th, by 95th they are 12th, 99th still 12th, by max they drop to 13th position.

Gap between arms and havoc start at 50k by 75th and goes up to 75k by max.

and 9% nerf will put havoc below sub rogue, the worst spec sub have for this boss.
    It will put havoc at current demo lock, survi/bm hunter and fury warrior position and all 4 gets buffed...
    Thats from word of mouth but I'm glad to see they're actually doing worse (sarcasm ftw). This whole thing is so fucking stupid.

Deleted
    Most of the people crying in this thread about how "insanely broken" dh's are and linking logs, I'm pretty sure can't hit purple ranks with their own class even when they try.
    Truth is,yes dh are very strong, yes they needed nerf, no, they did not need a ST nerf, if you think otherwise you should probably stop playing until LFR comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    When was DH god? In AoE it was beaten/equal to fire mages, monks, hunters, unholy dks, single target mid tier.
    LOL ok cool. I guess we played different games.

10+ Year Old Account
    This happens every expansion and each time a new class is introduced. DK was also overtuned at release. They aren't going to release a new class underpowered. Then, the inevitable happens and everyone freaks out--and a month later it's forgotten, as it turns out fine.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Deleted
    oh boy the demon hunter threads are the best.
    I knew that class would attract all the kiddies.
    So cool to be illidan hahaha

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-25 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    This happens every expansion and each time a new class is introduced. DK was also overtuned at release. They aren't going to release a new class underpowered. Then, the inevitable happens and everyone freaks out--and a month later it's forgotten, as it turns out fine.
    Was dh overtuned though??
    On aoe i see it tied with mm hunters and fire mages, on single target it loses with both.

Even at being king of 5man trash havoc is tied with windwalkers...

When i look at logs i see arms warrior being overtuned, i see outlaw rogue being a fucking god of cleave aoe and st, i see surrender to madness being fucking op if executed properly.

Throughout every patch of every expansion you had warrior performing admirably, but this patch arms is amazing at everything...
    And they call dh overtuned...
    Last edited by mmoc9df192782d; 2016-09-25 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    When was DH god? In AoE it was beaten/equal to fire mages, monks, hunters, unholy dks, single target mid tier.
    Nice joke.

I've yet to see an Unholy DK burst AoE anywhere close to a DH.

I main a Warlock (i know...) but have a DH Havoc on the side. Both at ilvl 840ish.
    I confess i topped dps as DH with a good margin almost every dungeons I went into (lost once to a hunter) and AOE was OP (half a million to 700k dps on burst aoe when other classe got to 350k max) but what I do not understand is why they nerfed so hard ST (Bloodlet / Throwglaive was always my top dps skills) while keeping burst AOE only slightly nerfed.
    ST was a bit overtuned but on par with good specs. Nothing spectacular really.

Quote Originally Posted by Terarus View Post
    Good luck, i'm a monk
    not much luck needed if you are shitty at it -_- plenty of shitty monks just liek plenty of shitty DH -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Dear DHs, welcome among the mortals, sorry for loosing your god title.
    /sincerely every other class except MM Huntards.
    fixed it for ya

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    When even the DHs from top guilds are saying they need nerfs, I think it's pretty obvious there's a problem.

You'll still be competitive, you just wont be 100k DPS higher than Frost DK's now.
    I guess you missed out, most DH's from top guilds ain't playing DH as main anymore cuz of this nerf, they will use it as an alt now instead, so they will still be used, but I agree with the aoe part, needed a nerf, but that ST wasn't needed at all :P

Mmmm, demon hunter nerfs..

I sacrificed my sanity being a priest in a world of DH FotM rerollers.

What have you given?