Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    wowhead says it's:

for one weapon.

Feth me backwards .
    Rank 25 AK is 24900%. At that point a jewel of victory gives 13,750 AP. The item from the daily heroic gives 100k AP.

Welcome to hfc windwalkers suck it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

We went 30-man and blew through 7/7N+1/7H in our first night. I played pretty badly, tbh, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. Results:
    Nyth (HC) - got a bit unlucky with rot+crusade but still scraped into the top half. The top were rogue, hunter, DH, DH, mage.
    Il'gynoth - hahahah. I'll take some of the advice from this thread and forget cleave next time, I was 19/23. No surprises at the top: all about the DHs and hunter.
    Ursoc - I thought I did OK here. I was wrong: #15. Dominated by mages and shadow priests, with warriors also putting in a good show and... oh yeah, DHs.
    Dragons - I could definitely improve on my #15 here. At the top: priest, mages, and guess what, DHs.
    Elerethe - I sucked and got #14: Top 5: mage, mage, mage, DH, DH. Uh-huh.
    Cenarius - played so badly here that I don't think my placement represents ret at all, but the shadow priests WRECKED here along with a rogue, feral, and... wait for it... DHs.
    Xavius - maybe I was one of the only people to actually read up on all the bosses in advance, but I managed a respectable 8th here. At the top were warlocks... no, kidding, it was the bloody DHs again.

I would feel sorry for our warlocks, who were pretty consistently bottom and I understand their complaints, but I still remember SoO so they deserve it.

Deleted
    damn sons congratulation on the buffs.

you hit the jackpot

Deleted
    Getting brought in line with the others is not what i consider the "jackpot", but its alright if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Getting brought in line with the others is not what i consider the "jackpot", but its alright if it works.
    Any more and we'd be nerfed back in line.

Now my main concern is the "tinkering" (mechanical changes) they may do in 7.1

I was middle of the pack on more stationary fights like Ursoc.

On that TreeBro guy my overall dps is tanked because of all the movement involved.

PS: Did I mention I hate movement fights?

Deleted
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZXtwaVB36cALmjph/#type=damage-done
    please guys we're not in a bad spot. Just do the best with what u have

Quote Originally Posted by thepster View Post
    You had a 22% uptime on retribution. That's not something that we should be balanced around.

Deleted
    This arrogance has to stop. No, you are not miraculously better than everyone else. People in your raid are dieing and buffing you. If you were so pro, you would've been able to realise that.

15+ Year Old Account

Can I have your raid team so I can be top deeps all the time?

After doing 7/7N and 4/7H (missed Ursoc, Dragons, and Xavius):

1) The Judgment debuff is horrible. It feels like a gigantic handicap for any boss that has target swaps, cleave, or mass AoE. It absolutely drives me crazy because I try to be very proactive about swapping to adds.

2) The only areas I feel like I am competitive is single target damage are blowing up priority adds with Crusade up. To make matters worse, if Crusade is interrupted, we're screwed - and several bosses starts the fight this way.

-Nythendra: Casts Rot shortly after the pull, and periodically thorughout.
    -Renferal: Jumps into the air shortly after the pull.
    -Cenarius: Summons adds early and gets Thorns.

3) Movement (with Cavalier) is enough to make due, but I always wish I had more.

4) Greater Blessings suck.

5) Things are going to get worse as Retribution uptime decreases.

I'm glad we got buffs, but they're not adressing our core weaknesses of the Judgment debuff and interrupted Crusade completely boning our damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Others posted about the passive but here:

Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    You had a 22% uptime on retribution. That's not something that we should be balanced around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    This arrogance has to stop. No, you are not miraculously better than everyone else. People in your raid are dieing and buffing you. If you were so pro, you would've been able to realise that.
    This, pretty much. I've been poring over logs a bit since the release of EN and noticed that usually if a Ret is high on the log, it's because of 20% or higher uptime on Retribution which basically is like saying you won the race because other cars crashed.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2016-09-24 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Others posted about the passive but here:

This, pretty much. I've been poring over logs a bit since the release of EN and noticed that usually if a Ret is high on the log, it's because of 20% or higher uptime on Retribution which basically is like saying you won the race because other cars crashed.
    How is it that people are still thinking that the damage increase applied because of one of your raiders going down is acceptable. I'd personally hate to be the Ret in a mythic progression guild that could count on someone going down often enough for Retribution uptime to be 20% or more. Being top dps on a wipe because your team is trash means nothing. Good luck downing anything in decent time.

Also the metaphor to winning a race against vehicles that crashed was great. Well done lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justVT View Post
    How is it that people are still thinking that the damage increase applied because of one of your raiders going down is acceptable. I'd personally hate to be the Ret in a mythic progression guild that could count on someone going down often enough for Retribution uptime to be 20% or more. Being top dps on a wipe because your team is trash means nothing. Good luck downing anything in decent time.

Also the metaphor to winning a race against vehicles that crashed was great. Well done lol.
    This....I had to explain to my guild that the only reason I look so much better than everyone else is because they were dying. Once fights get learned and people don't die often, my dps is going to go down. However, hopefullly the upcoming buffs help out. I made a joke to take me for progression fights, but not farm lol
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Deleted
    I'm new to DPS. I've mained Healer for the last 11 years.
    I did as i expected really as Ret, bit disappointing damage, but still enough to be happy. (mostly down to my experience as a DPS more than the class imo)
    I think too many people were quick to jump ship, instead of having faith that Blizzard will put in buffs/nerfs.
    Looking forward to the hotfixes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I haven't raided yet. Take a look at logs mate.

I am not talking about a few bad warlocks. I am talking about the whole fucking world. Take a look. Go on.

If your warlocks are doing good in your raid then your raid is trash. That is the truth.
    disqualified as nub. l2p: cuz locks r doing fine in various encounters, feel free to check logs.

Deleted
    Rets should do fine next week in EN. Excited to see what my guildmate can pull off
    Last edited by mmoc5405551c01; 2016-09-25 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    daaaaaaaaaaaaamn way to publicy show stupidity. you done it mate
    how to explain a disadvantaged he is wrong? well, u r wrong: FEEL FREE TO CHECK LOGS, fool. u obvioulsy got no skill on lock.

Deleted
    Rets should do fine next week in EN. Excited to see what my guildmate can pull off
    Last edited by mmoc5405551c01; 2016-09-25 at 12:16 AM.