Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Monks were already nerfed, you deserved to be ploughed into the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Monks were not untouched. They were nerfed already. Rerolling cause you're not severely OP tells me everything I need to know about you. Good luck finding your next flotm.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet your parents are so proud of you.
    They actually already hit DH at the same time as monks Strike with the Fel Barrage Nerf.

And this is overkill. DH is getting benched, no question. They have old Ret levels of damage ST and their AoE still loses to MM.

So they sucker punched both of us, and while your recoiling they came around again and took a bat to DH's head. I would watch out, at this rate it's going to come around for your FoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    I had two chars for our raids, a Shadow Priest, and a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Today, I unsubbed, and apologized to my guild.

Fuck Blizzard, bunch of mouthbreathing idiots with literally zero clue on their own game.
    Fuck WoW, Legion was a fucking asian quest-fest, dungeons were nothing but trash-smashing, and then bosses who fell over due to an almost complete lack of mechanics.
    Raid looked good design-wise, but no set-items, bosses wheren't exciting at all, no, now I understand why som many long lasting Blizzard employees quit...
    I wouldn't want to spoil my name and reputation on something as shit as this, because that is what Legion is: Complete and utter shit, maintained bye people who'd do better in the special olympics.

Glad Destiny just got an expansion, maybe I'll go back to that.
    LOL. "Reputation". Thanks mate I really needed the laugh today. . Also you should have known months in advance Nightmare was NOT the tier raid but like you said you don't want to spoil your "name" and "reputation" which I doubt you have with a game such as this.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-25 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    LOL. "Reputation". Thanks mate I really needed the laugh today. . Also you should have known months in advance Nightmare was NOT the tier raid but like you said you don't want to spoil your "name" and "reputation" which I doubt you have with a game such as this.
    You didn't get it all, read it once more, with autism disabled.
    Hint: I wasn't referring to myself.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-25 at 01:16 AM.

You didn't get it all, read it once more, with autism disabled.
    Hint: I wasn't referring to myself.
    Well don't use "my name and reputation". But still thanks for a good laugh. Always funny when a randomer thinks they have some kind of "reputation" and that they will be sorely missed by leaving a game.

for people who don't want to make any sweeping changes that completely fucks you over, they did a brilliant job by announcing the most sweeping patch notes i've seen in 3 expansions.;

what are those demon hunter nerfs? i don't even play the fucking class but what the fuck? I play a lock and wtf are these buffs? how many do we need exactly? this balancing is 100% around mythic+ dungeons and has absolutely nothing to do with raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    for people who don't want to make any sweeping changes that completely fucks you over, they did a brilliant job by announcing the most sweeping patch notes i've seen in 3 expansions.;

what are those demon hunter nerfs? i don't even play the fucking class but what the fuck? I play a lock and wtf are these buffs? how many do we need exactly? this balancing is 100% around mythic+ dungeons and has absolutely nothing to do with raids.
    I'm sure they took raid balance into consideration. Locks were very crappy in most aspects. Hell I stopped playing mine altogether although I did hear good things about Destro. Vengeance nerfs Pvewise are because they were just mastery stacking and becoming way too strong in comparison to most tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    They actually already hit DH at the same time as monks Strike with the Fel Barrage Nerf.

And this is overkill. DH is getting benched, no question. They have old Ret levels of damage ST and their AoE still loses to MM.

So they sucker punched both of us, and while your recoiling they came around again and took a bat to DH's head. I would watch out, at this rate it's going to come around for your FoF.
    The DH hit when WW was hit was a slap on the wrist that did nothing. DH was still top by far. And yes I already know they'll be hitting us again, least played class so least played by devs. The devs play mages and hunters so everyone knows if you want to be top you need to play what the devs play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post

This is not 100% based around mythic+ lol

Yeah, some of these "balancing" changes makes no sense when you still have broken abilities left in the game - left untouched. They need to swing the nerf bat more on some of the classes, just to balance them out and not being out-straight ridiculous. I really like that they're at least "buffing" some of the weaker specs but seriously, it needs to go both ways. I really expected more nerfs on the big hitters and... nothing? That just means they're probably going at it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Yeah, some of these "balancing" changes makes no sense when you still have broken abilities left in the game - left untouched. They need to swing the nerf bat more on some of the classes, just to balance them out and not being out-straight ridiculous. I really like that they're at least "buffing" some of the weaker specs but seriously, it needs to go both ways. I really expected more nerfs on the big hitters and... nothing? That just means they're probably going at it next week.
    Like what exactly?

Well don't use "my name and reputation". But still thanks for a good laugh. Always funny when a randomer thinks they have some kind of "reputation" and that they will be sorely missed by leaving a game.
    Oh my god, can you even read?
    I was referring to the all Blizzard people that left.
    Holy shit, did you even go to primary school?
    Or have you just fallen down every staircase you've ever walked on?

Infracted
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-09-25 at 02:07 PM.

Oh my god, can you even read?
    I was referring to the all Blizzard people that left.
    Holy shit, did you even go to primary school?
    Or have you just fallen down every staircase you've ever walked on?
    Wow so hostile aren't we. I don't understand . Btw Destiny is meh with Rise of Iron I really wouldn't bother.

Deleted
    Interesting changes. My thoughts :

- Destro and Affliction buffs are not quite enough. Should've been 20% instead of 11%
    - Elemental Could need another 5%
    - Frost DK needs more
    - Fire mage needs a slight nerf
    - Rogues could use a slight nerf

Thought I am happy that they are working on balance, but there are still many lackluster classes designwise.

Deleted
    I'm assuming that English isn't your first language so I'll explain. He isn't referring to his own reputation but that of the game designers that have left.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    I'm assuming that English isn't your first language so I'll explain. He isn't referring to his own reputation but that of the game designers that have left.
    English is my first language. Just screwing with him because he made it so easy .

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Nothing for Fury. Nothing at all.

This hurts me.
    Fury
    Rampage damage increased by 12%.
    Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
    Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
    Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
    Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Nethon View Post
    Fury
    Rampage damage increased by 12%.
    Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
    Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
    Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
    Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    The person you quoted posted BEFORE the fury changes were added. The fury changes were somehow left off and added later. But thank god you designed to make a new account to basically call the person an idiot with all the ??????????? junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Interesting changes. My thoughts :

- Destro and Affliction buffs are not quite enough. Should've been 20% instead of 11%
    - Elemental Could need another 5%
    - Frost DK needs more
    - Fire mage needs a slight nerf
    - Rogues could use a slight nerf

Thought I am happy that they are working on balance, but there are still many lackluster classes designwise.
    Affliction I could could see maybe needing more, but destro I'd wait on. They weren't in a super terrible spot before this buff

Deleted

My guild just announced they will bench people without a legendary in a few weeks (most of them got at least one now), that killed the last straw of things I had to do in this expansion, thx for the RNG blizzard, got _zero_ reason to log in anymore, cant raid since I got 0% luck, dungs are boring as hell, can't stand pugging mythics, the keystones just made everyone go full reta.d, one toxic grp after the other, wq dropping stuff 10-15 ilvl below the ilvl you have equipped, hate PVP, what else is there to do in this content less expansion (no wq's isnt fun content, its rehashed lvl'ing quests with none/minor tweaks), wod was crap, but at least people weren't getting stranded gear progressions wise with apexis, in this crap expansion you are literally so out of luck unless you have 1.000.000g to spend on getting gear, or are one of the special snowflakes getting titanforged loot spewed all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelie View Post
    My guild just announced they will bench people without a legendary in a few weeks (most of them got at least one now), that killed the last straw of things I had to do in this expansion, thx for the RNG blizzard, got _zero_ reason to log in anymore, cant raid since I got 0% luck, dungs are boring as hell, can't stand pugging mythics, the keystones just made everyone go full reta.d, one toxic grp after the other, wq dropping stuff 10-15 ilvl below the ilvl you have equipped, hate PVP, what else is there to do in this content less expansion (no wq's isnt fun content, its rehashed lvl'ing quests with none/minor tweaks), wod was crap, but at least people weren't getting stranded gear progressions wise with apexis, in this crap expansion you are literally so out of luck unless you have 1.000.000g to spend on getting gear, or are one of the special snowflakes getting titanforged loot spewed all over the place.
    So because your guild is coming up with a silly policy you then rant and rave about anything and everything else?