Deleted

Can someone explain to me what blizz thinks when they "balance" things

As the title says im dumbfounded at theese latest "balance" changes.

Yes ok DH might have been abit to powerful på damn that a big nerf, but thats not rlly what grinds my gears.

what does however grind my gears are the fact that RMP is raping everything and everyone, due to their insane ammount of cc.

And then they buff the combo?! and in pure dmg nonetheless like what in the actual fuck.

Rogues can litteraly kill you in a 5 sec stun already do they srsly need more dmg?!

rant over.....

Deleted
    Specs that received buffs for PvE reasons had nerfs to their PvP templates to counter balance those buffs. I doubt it's all perfect but they now have 2 sides to the balancing scales and both should be read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    Specs that received buffs for PvE reasons had nerfs to their PvP templates to counter balance those buffs. I doubt it's all perfect but they now have 2 sides to the balancing scales and both should be read.
    dont they specify if its only for one side? in this case they dont

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues got nerfed hard in PvP if you check the hotfixes. Paired with buffs to most other classes, this is easily enough to keep them in line, if not a slight overnerf.

RMP has always been good. But something has to be good. At least it takes skill to play RMP, versus your standard melee cleave.

Deleted
    When the first buff/nerf on a long list includes "...damage increased by 50%" you know that there is some quality testing and balancing happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    All of the class changes that aren't in the PvP section apply to the entire game - PvP and PvE. The PvP section affects only PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Falrach View Post
    When the first buff/nerf on a long list includes "...damage increased by 50%" you know that there is some quality testing and balancing happening.
    Yeah this is the kind of stuff that worries me for sure.

What he is saying is that the ability got buffed both sides, but after that, they nerfed them on pvp side only.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes ok DH might have been abit to powerful på damn that a big nerf, but thats not rlly what grinds my gears.

what does however grind my gears are the fact that RMP is raping everything and everyone, due to their insane ammount of cc.

And then they buff the combo?! and in pure dmg nonetheless like what in the actual fuck.

Rogues can litteraly kill you in a 5 sec stun already do they srsly need more dmg?!

rant over.....
    Are we playing the same game?

I find Rogue really, really weak at the moment. What CC? Sap?

Deleted

rant over.....
    Well ....it pretty much goes like this:

they look at the charts, one dude claims that DH worked out pretty well, then another dude notes that rogue dps actually sucked and it needs a buff. Then another guy also notes that DH dps is actually too strong and other specs suck compared to it (mages player maybe, or hunter). Then they nerf stuff ..."accordingly". This process takes like 3.5 mins. after that, the mage and rogue devs ask their priest buddy to do some arenas next wednesday, because they got the buffs they wanted and dont even need to waste cc on meta DH anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    DH got nerfed across the board. theres no pvp compensation. they now even more rely on meta. otherwise they pretty much suck. oh and the lack of utility that is still apparent ...awesome

rant over.....
    I'm actually happy with how the pvp template is working, it gives them a lot more flexibility with buffs/nerfs.

Also Assassination got nerfed by 30% agi in a previous hotfix and subtlety got nerfed by 15% stamina and 10% agi (or other way around) and the DH nerf is nothing compared to 30% agi. Both classes are still strong so I don't see why you are complaining. Frost needed the buff cause they didn't even hit that hard.
    Last edited by meatfresh; 2016-09-25 at 03:21 AM.