Poll: How do you feel about Rune of Power?

Thread: Rune of Power

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, so the RoP circle on the ground is horribly misleading of how big the actual radius is (8 yards).

How hard is it to draw a 16 yard circle so I know exactly how much I can move within my RoP? And how about some kind of timer that shows me the duration? Come on Blizzard.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2016-09-23 at 11:37 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Rune of Power is literally the only reason I haven't mained a Mage for 3 expansions now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Oh great, so the RoP circle on the ground is horribly misleading of how big the actual radius is (8 yards).

How hard is it to draw a 16 yard circle so I know exactly how much I can move within my RoP? And how about some kind of timer that shows me the duration? Come on Blizzard.
    When you cast Rune of Power the icon appears under your character frame, along with it's duration. If you use different frames the addon might be hiding them.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Deleted
    The radius is big enough, sure the visual is small but the effect is pretty large. you can dodge most ground effects while staying inside the rune effect. What I don't like is the DPS outside of our CD stacking. I get to 500k DPS with 840 gear at the start and every 1:30 when my CDs are up again. In between I am around 80-140k, depending on critluck. If i fuckup a single one of these 10-15 sec burst phases, my whole DPS sucks. Between that I can fuck up a lot and come out decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post

You don't use addons?