Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What is this weird thing where people enjoy seeing other classes get nerfed ( aka deal less damage ) that actually helps you kill things.
    Is this a new type of logic where people want to kill things slower just so that then can look "better" on damage meters?
    Or do some people just simply enjoy spending more time on killing trash mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by OutZydaz View Post
    What is this weird thing where people enjoy seeing other classes get nerfed ( aka deal less damage ) that actually helps you kill things.
    Is this a new type of logic where people want to kill things slower just so that then can look "better" on damage meters?
    people get really offended and hurt when other players beat them in dps in a video games which is why they come and laugh etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    people get really offended and hurt when other players beat them in dps in a video games which is why they come and laugh etc.
    Part of it also has to do with the people who brag about how awesome they are when the class is obviously OP and then listening to them cry when they aren't over the top broken anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    your AOE was stupidly op, stop crying
    no one is crying over the lost aoe damage.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...63116091838465
    Note: tuning hotfixes aren't final. We're still discussing the changes, especially to Havoc/Shadow, and following constructive discussions.
    Sky's not falling anymore folks, perhaps continue to be constructive.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    Sky's not falling anymore folks, perhaps continue to be constructive.
    Was it ever? DPS tuning happens enough that they were obviously going to fix it if it killed a spec.

Sky falling situation is when they redesign entire talents that cause you to become shithouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Was it ever? DPS tuning happens enough that they were obviously going to fix it if it killed a spec.

Sky falling situation is when they redesign entire talents that cause you to become shithouse.
    Unfortunately with the way many of the posters on this and other forums have been behaving, you would think it is. =P
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

Well, just people being mean, like in every other aspect of life, sadly. Just humans beings humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit bitching
    Note: tuning hotfixes aren't final. We're still discussing the changes, especially to Havoc/Shadow, and following constructive discussions. - this comes from a blue post
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    I always thought that when you go with a group to kill things, you want EVERYONE to deal as much damage as possible.
    So to have people be actually happy that classes are getting nerfed, any class, is something I just can't wrap my head arround.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought that when you go with a group to kill things, you want EVERYONE to deal as much damage as possible.
    So to have people be actually happy that classes are getting nerfed, any class, is something I just can't wrap my head arround.
    Because when people play classes that can top damage with little to no effort which then brag about how good they are, it's nice to see them humbled.

Also, People doing less damage against you in PvP is always nice.

Because when people play classes that can top damage with little to no effort which then brag about how good they are, it's nice to see them humbled.

I love this attitude that DH were bragging about their dmg and really rubbing it in people's faces. You're an insecure little bitch who is projecting.

INFRACTED: Flaming
    Last edited by The Archmage; 2016-09-25 at 09:42 AM.

I find several other specs that do as well or better in more situations are easier to play. Like MM.

The nerf was primarily aimed at AoE and still doesn't stop DHs from being good at AoE.

Honestly if you didn't see this coming then I don't know what to tell you. There's a difference between being good at AoE and being pre-nerf DH good at AoE. It was broken and needed rebalancing. If there's a class that's such a ridiculous outlier then yeah, Blizzard's probably going to do something about it.

After these nerfs, DH's still going to be pretty decent (although below average most likely) ST, and still insanely good AoE, so nothing will really change honestly. If this makes someone reroll then good riddance, you FotM trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    I love this attitude that DH were bragging about their dmg and really rubbing it in people's faces. You're an insecure little bitch who is projecting.
    Lmao, I didn't care about DH's. I destroy them in Meters. bothers me none. Though I saw a lot of people in my guild just rolling their eyes at DH's in their groups telling them to get good because they were top on overall meters.

Lmao, I didn't care about DH's. I destroy them in Meters. bothers me none. Though I saw a lot of people in my guild just rolling their eyes at DH's in their groups telling them to get good because they were top on overall meters.
    Your anger tells us you were the one being destroyed.

I main an Outlaw rogue, but I have a DH alt that I really enjoy so I kinda feel your pain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Your anger tells us you were the one being destroyed.
    So the presence of no Anger? Since if you saw anger somewhere in there you are grasping pretty hard lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluren View Post
    I main an Outlaw rogue, but I have a DH alt that I really enjoy so I kinda feel your pain
    Meanwh.ile Outlaw Rogues doing retarded AoE yet no nerfs. Or did they get nerfed too?

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    fixed it for ya
    Don't forget fire mages, which still get to be godly in both ST and AoE.