Poll: Give everyone a legendary!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    ...artifacts. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    You pay for the ability to use said content. If you don't use it to ts fullest that is your issue.
    Ok, I'll bite.
    How exactly do you use it to fullest? Legendaries cannot be farmed in any kind of way, you can pray on RNG that they might be in this emmisary cache, or drops from that dungeon boss, or gets looted from stag in Aszune. Maybe the first stag. Maybe the thousandth one.
    Others have 4 legendaries, most have 0. So... the most did not use said ability to fullest?

Also, you're not paying for a game to be complete on boot-up. You're paying to play the damned game, not pay2win.

They are available to everyone! Congrats!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Nighthold is being tuned in a way that Blizzard expect everyone to have 1 legendary.

So everyone will have 1 legendary at some point so...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    No. You pay for access to the servers, NOT the rewards offered within the game.
    Uh no. No one would pay for access to an empty server. You pay for the content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Your first thought is probably no, but hear me out here. As you know, Legendaries are one of the main features of Legion. Legion, being an expansion is a product by Blizzard. So shouldn't paying for a product automatically give me access to the entirety of it? I mean, you don't pay for a car and are immediately told "Here are the keys! You'll have access to the actual car in 2 years."

I shouldn't have to devote hundreds of hours trying to access a feature of a thing I am PAYING for. Yes, I sound entitled because I am a customer here. It doesn't sound crazy to want access to all of the gameplay elements I am paying for. Does anyone agree here?
    The money from you ppl is the devil that keeps making Blizzard do stupid fucking changes to the game. If I was rich enough I would pay you to stop playing.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Ok, I'll bite.
    How exactly do you use it to fullest? Legendaries cannot be farmed in any kind of way, you can pray on RNG that they might be in this emmisary cache, or drops from that dungeon boss, or gets looted from stag in Aszune. Maybe the first stag. Maybe the thousandth one.
    Others have 4 legendaries, most have 0. So... the most did not use said ability to fullest?
    There is always something you can be grinding. Eventually you will get something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if they should or should not, but I was annoyed today. For some reason the adventurer's guide decided to ping me (for the first time since Legion released, in fact). There wasn't anything new on the suggested content panel, so I don't know why it went off. Anyway, today was the first time I realized there is an ENTIRE TAB in there about the legendary artifacts available to my class and spec.

Since I don't necessarily expect to ever see a legendary, much less one that is best in slot for my spec, I found that to be kind of annoying. "Look at the candy you will never have!" LOL.

I have been hearing that the bad luck protection hasn't even been activated yet. Even then, how they are handling these things is wrong and immoral to consumers.

I am not only paying to access the game servers. I am paying for the entire expansion which means I am paying for the content it offers. By your logic, you could apply this to Dark Souls for example. You would only be paying for access to their multiplayer servers, not the game and its content.
    we're in the first month of the game... hold your horses and calm down. You seem to just want everything the expansion at the start. By YOUR logic you want to see the very last boss RIGHT NOW because you're paying for the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Seriously, fuck off with that logic. You're paying to partake in the gameplay, not to receive everything in the game. It is the most obnoxious and entitled yet horrendously flawed argument I see people spout on the official forums and occasionally MMO-C as well.

That being said, I don't disagree with the fact that the legendary system isn't good. I'm not a fan of it. They're common enough that you see them on other players regularly and if you don't have one/get the wrong one you're fucked, but rare enough to be impossible to feasibly obtain on purpose.
    Lol another angry teen who believes that only he deserves gear, after all, everyone else didn't even work for it. They get given welfare while this angry teen actually works for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    There is always something you can be grinding. Eventually you will get something.
    That seems like so much fun and taking everything the game offers to me! I must be going now and start farming those stags. Or maybe nagas.

My point is, the current system has issues. It needs to be balanced, so that everyone gets their legendaries in a more linear fashion.

Deleted
    Its good that they are special, but its annoying as fuck that you can do 1000 WorldQuests and don't get one... The RNG in this Expansion is way too damn high!

everyone should get full legendary gear once they ding 110. thats most fair for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Seriously, fuck off with that logic. You're paying to partake in the gameplay, not to receive everything in the game. It is the most obnoxious and entitled yet horrendously flawed argument I see people spout on the official forums and occasionally MMO-C as well.
    This 100%. You don't see people complaining that they have to unlock Mr. Game and Watch even though they payed for the game.

I'm paying for the game, I should get all the gear and transmogs that Blizzard ever made, full Artifact Power on all my weapons with no reset cost and gold cap on every character I make.

This is literally your logic OP, and its as retarded as everyone else here knows it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion's legendary system is one of the worst aspects of the expansion. RNG on top of RNG with a huge power gain... this isn't Diablo and loot should not be treated like it's Diablo. (This also applies to the ridiculous RNG of WF/TF gear in Legion, but that's a separate topic.)

I miss the days of Legendaries being raid drops or long quest lines. I never got one, but at least it felt like they were earned by whoever got them, rather than just rolling the dice fruitlessly over and over like in Legion.

Your first thought is probably no, but hear me out here. As you know, Legendaries are one of the main features of Legion. Legion, being an expansion is a product by Blizzard. So shouldn't paying for a product automatically give me access to the entirety of it? I mean, you don't pay for a car and are immediately told "Here are the keys! You'll have access to the actual car in 2 years."

I shouldn't have to devote hundreds of hours trying to access a feature of a thing I am PAYING for. Yes, I sound entitled because I am a customer here. It doesn't sound crazy to want access to all of the gameplay elements I am paying for. Does anyone agree here?
    When I buy Destiny : Rise of Iron, I expect my character to be max light level wtih every gun/armour fully upgraded and my character with all the ships/bikes... Just because I am buying the game, they're in the game, they must be mine automatically.

Fuck your illogical idea, you buy a game, you're actually paying to use their connection services to their servers and shit/the ability to play their MAIN production game (Could be argued because their F2P games are pretty up there with users). You pay to play, not pay for all the items. Get your scrub ass out there and do something for yourself.

Deleted
    While i have no Legendarily at the moment i like the idea that they will drop at some point, we even have research in our class hall to allow 2 to be equiped, i get all excited when i finish my world quests and open the chest just in case i get one.

I like reading these forums however sometimes its like taking to my 13 year old son - he has an opinion on everything and all baseless in fact just like the OP.

Maybe the forums here and official should display posters age range at least that way we would know if we was wasting our time trying to convince people that dont have the mental development to comprehend a valid response?

Deleted
    To answer your question: Yes, I think it should be available to everyone.
    To answer your poll: Neither of the options. The current RNG system seriously sucks and feels incredibly unrewarding.