Emerald Nightmare finale, would you like to see more like this? (Slight spoilers)

If you have completed Emerald Nightmare or have seen it; you know that it has a very unique ending in that after killing Xavius, instead of a traditional "kill boss, loot corpse" scenario, you get transported to a pure part of the Emerald Dream where Xavius' Night Elf corpse lies and many dream avatars of characters such as Elothil and Ursoc are. As well as cleansed Cenarius.

Would you like to see more of this? Sort of a "victory parade" showing the results of your actions in dungeons or raids and not just a corpse of a dead boss? I personally thought it was a great touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Haven't done the raid, but this sounds absolutely awesome.

You don't really get transported. It's still the the same place you fought all the bosses, only that it's now purified of the Nightmare.

Anyway, yes, the ending to EN is really satisfying and I would love to see more of that sort of stuff at the end of raids. (The sky changing color in ICC and DS was... okay, but it's no cleansing an entire raid zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    If you have completed Emerald Nightmare or have seen it; you know that it has a very unique ending in that after killing Xavius, instead of a traditional "kill boss, loot corpse" scenario, you get transported to a pure part of the Emerald Dream where Xavius' Night Elf corpse lies and many dream avatars of characters such as Elothil and Ursoc are. As well as cleansed Cenarius.

Would you like to see more of this? Sort of a "victory parade" showing the results of your actions in dungeons or raids and not just a corpse of a dead boss? I personally thought it was a great touch.
    No. All I want to see is a full sized Emerald Dream expansion.

It is a very cool concept for sure.

It was neat to for me to see what was accomplished of killing Xavius. I hope blizzard does add more of these endings.

makes me wonder if thres anything extra lore wise for mythic completion

Agree, makes for an really compelling ending

Lore wise I would tend to doubt it post fight. Possibly some extra phase maybe with some N'zoth stuff?

Just grabbing random YouTube video: aftermath of Xavius kill at 10 minute mark https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTdvjl4rhv4
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post

It was amazing, I think it is the only time you've ever seen night elf-like forest lands unspoiled - Ashenvale and northern kalimdor blizzard properly nastied up with the devastation, and ofc, Val'sharah is affected by nightmare... compare that to Elwyn Forest and Duskwood which look more wholeseome forest than any night elf zone.

The emerald dream proper section was even more beautiful than the Halls of Valor hunting fields where you go after Fenyr, and I thought that was gorgeous, this was better.

I really enjoyed all the interactions we had with everyone in their dream form, seeing ysera, renferal, ursoc, the guy (moonclaw?) that was first boss in darkheart thicket, catching a dream whelping (I am a pet lover). It was all really fun to experience, I really hope there will be more of these endings in the next raids!