Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Saudi Arabia is the capital of human rights offenses in the name of Islam.

Essentialy libtard paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post

I would absolutely love to see you quote any prominent liberal saying nice things about human rights in Saudi Arabia.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post

Neither statement here is correct. Saudi Arabia is neither the worst Islamic nation in existence nor do liberals praise it.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Individuals belonging to a broad group are not necessarily representative of the entirety of the broad group. It's really not a hard concept.

America is a western culture, but America != western culture.
    Ok.

And Obama is siding with the side we all knew he would, whatever they are or aren't or labeled or not or this or that.

Obama picked his side and nobody is surprised.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ok.

And Obama is siding with the side we all knew he would, whatever they are or aren't or labeled or not or this or that.

Obama picked his side and nobody is surprised.
    Yeah, he picked the side that doesn't make us enemies of virtually every nation on Earth. Go figure.

Yeah, he picked the side that doesn't make us enemies of virtually every nation on Earth. Go figure.
    Haha. Oh I'm pretty sure we're already enemies to them.

And, lets be honest, any nation that treats women gays and animals the way that shitbag 3rd world hellhole does is the enemy civilization.

Obama just didn't want to deal a blow to a bro after he spent so much time money and military hardware strengthening the region.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

And, lets be honest, any nation that treats women gays and animals the way that shitbag 3rd world hellhole does is the enemy civilization.

Obama just didn't want to deal a blow to a bro after he spent so much time money and military hardware strengthening the region.
    Allowing US citizens to sue sovereign nations would not be applied selectively. This would make us far more enemies than Saudi Arabia.

Allowing US citizens to sue sovereign nations would not be applied selectively. This would make us far more enemies than Saudi Arabia.
    Maybe he's for the US being targeted by lawsuits and was in favor of this bill.

1950s America is the enemy civilization of 2016 America?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    to say it bluntly: US would be under jurisdiction of every other state, at least all US property there.

Right ok a thing isn't representative of itself.

At any rate all I wanted to express was that Obama is siding with "the side we all knew he would" instead of America.

Hope that clears it up.
    Yes, he sided with the side that actually put some thought into it and considered what kind of precedent this would set.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You dont put the blame on a country for the acts of a few people, and if this goes off, expect to see a big wave of lawsuits against the US (that's international relations 101)
    you understand that?
    What I am saying is that a court should look at the information and determine if they are liable or not. Maybe they aren't liable. How is me, you or anyone else in this forum supposed to decide that? Let an impartial jury look at the info and decide. The same thing you or i would have to deal with if we were sued.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This isn't just about the Saudis, as distasteful as we might find them. Its about the precedence this sets for other countries to sue us for shit we do to them.

Try long term thinking.

I for one look forward to making the parties answer to Afghanistan and Iraq in response to this vote.
    I do see your point, but it is hard to say if the evidence will even stand up in court anyway. This falls into that little grey area that the government loves to exploit. You know something that was wrong probably happened, but it is difficult to prove... or the exact law on the books isn't 100% clear, or the key witnesses would never even considering testifying. If this somehow ever went to court, I would be stunned to see a conviction- but crazier things have happened.....

The real reason he vetoed the bill is because he's about to expose the truth of 9/11.

#jetfuelcantmeltsteelbeams, #insidejob

/tinfoil hat

Can African Americans then sue the former Confederate States of America?

time for those sweet sweet reparations.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    Can African Americans then sue the former Confederate States of America?

time for those sweet sweet reparations.
    The Vatican sues Israel over the whole "Turn the messiah into a scarecrow" incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Obama sides with Islam against America.

If I could post memes here I'd be showing up the surprised kitten right now.
    Well someone here completely missed the point and repercussions of the bill in question. So surprising someone just reads the thread title and makes an irrelevant comment.

The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Well someone here completely missed the point and repercussions of the bill in question. So surprising someone just reads the thread title and makes an irrelevant comment.

These kinds of threads pretty much put on display the people who have the hardest time with logic, facts, and critical thinking... heck sometimes I even question their ability to think on a basal level.

As pointed out, this would open the floodgates for people to sue the US for damages. We don't want to set that precedent.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

japan needs to get in on this too

Its almost like he's not a fucking retard wanting to open the country up for everyone suing us for all the shit we do wrong.

What a shocking turn of events.

I swear the rise of Trump has led to the rise of absolute idiocy.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-09-25 at 07:24 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost as if Obama doesn't want America to receive massive backlash or to waste it's time in pursuits of pseudo-vengeance.

I mean really, people that are actually upset Obama vetoed the Bill, do you guys even have forethought?