10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimgrin View Post
    It was 5 yards and I was having some fun. Thank you for your insight as always.
    I didn't understand the saltiness in this post until I realized you're the same person that came in here claiming that LotM is "mana efficient".

If people spread misinformation I'm going to shut it down, sorry.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

It was 5 yards and I was having some fun. Thank you for your insight as always.

I found the Mote a little underwhelming - but wow the Anti-toxin trinket looks really cool.
    So far the stat stick trinkets have been working best for me.

Using a unit/vers 840 and 840 chrono shard. On heroic spider last night, chrono shard Madrid me line up a venting a wrath to be used 3 times throughout the fight. So yes haste can be valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    I didn't understand the saltiness in this post until I realized you're the same person that came in here claiming that LotM is "mana efficient".

If people spread misinformation I'm going to shut it down, sorry.
    Yes, and I thank you for showing me the light, so to speak. Both times you've quote-replied me the tone of your posts have been beyond smug. Though given your knowledge and history it is not smug nor conceited behavior, rather actual superiority over your fellow paladins. That said, I do not feel that the MMO-c forums harbor the same environment as the EJ forums of 2006 - whenever the beast finally fell. If this is the intended use of this resource (re: progression discussion and not a place for sharing our own anecdotes, simplistic discussions of gear) then I will stop posting and simply lurk.

There is no need to apologize, though I do apologize for my intended salt.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    So far the stat stick trinkets have been working best for me.

Using a unit/vers 840 and 840 chrono shard. On heroic spider last night, chrono shard Madrid me line up a venting a wrath to be used 3 times throughout the fight. So yes haste can be valuable.
    That's pretty awesome. Nafalgar's Coin / Mirror both drop off in effective healing in a raid setting, but I've been unable to replace them. I'm up to 5 unique 840+ healing trinkets, with my "best" being a 840 Int/mastery trinket I received from a WQ. Tempted to drop some coin on the Darkmoon Fair Card, but hoping that EN is kind to me next week.
    Last edited by Grimgrin; 2016-09-23 at 06:23 PM.

Yes, and I thank you for showing me the light, so to speak. Both times you've quote-replied me the tone of your posts have been beyond smug. Though given your knowledge and history it is not smug nor conceited behavior, rather actual superiority over your fellow paladins. That said, I do not feel that the MMO-c forums harbor the same environment as the EJ forums of 2006 - whenever the beast finally fell. If this is the intended use of this resource (re: progression discussion and not a place for sharing our own anecdotes, simplistic discussions of gear) then I will stop posting and simply lurk.

There is no need to apologize, though I do apologize for my intended salt.

That's pretty awesome. Nafalgar's Coin / Mirror both drop off in effective healing in a raid setting, but I've been unable to replace them. I'm up to 5 unique 840+ healing trinkets, with my "best" being a 840 Int/mastery trinket I received from a WQ. Tempted to drop some coin on the Darkmoon Fair Card, but hoping that EN is kind to me next week.
    Unless they allow you to upgrade darkmoon past 850.. it's going to be worthless in like three weeks when everyone has heroic trinkets. I would stick with what you have, and try to get horn of valor or chrono shard, or vial would be good as well.

i honestly can not see HOW Bestow faith are well for tanks because of tank SWITCHING so much in the fight I mean litreally all 6 bosses to switch every cooldown ? For example you pop one on a tank and a tank has 3-4 stack of debuff from Xavius when they gotta move ? Make no sense how bestow faith is a "good" talent.. HAVE anyone in here even try Light hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    i honestly can not see HOW Bestow faith are well for tanks because of tank SWITCHING so much in the fight I mean litreally all 6 bosses to switch every cooldown ? For example you pop one on a tank and a tank has 3-4 stack of debuff from Xavius when they gotta move ? Make no sense how bestow faith is a "good" talent.. HAVE anyone in here even try Light hammer?

I don't think you understand how bestow faith works
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Heya,
    If I'm the ONLY Paladin in a raid...should I be using Judgment of Light > SW?

Also, anyone have the SpellID for the Tyr's Deliverance buff for 20% increased healing?

Thanks!

Unless they allow you to upgrade darkmoon past 850.. it's going to be worthless in like three weeks when everyone has heroic trinkets. I would stick with what you have, and try to get horn of valor or chrono shard, or vial would be good as well.
    Darkmoon card has static intellect and around 1000 crit on average. Thus, our two best stats. It is going to be bis trinket well into mythic EN.

Deleted
    Anyone with pawn values? are noxxic ones accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by zecafe View Post
    Anyone with pawn values? are noxxic ones accurate?
    Don't use pawn, use sacredshielding.com spreadsheet. Pawn is WRONG, mr robot is WRONG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    Heya,

Also, anyone have the SpellID for the Tyr's Deliverance buff for 20% increased healing?

Thanks!
    There are few fights where JoL is any good, I found on H- Nythrendrial it was alright because people were so spread out and there was a consistent amount of moderate to small aoe damage.. but looking at my logs I honestly regret going that route.

There are few fights where JoL is any good, I found on H- Nythrendrial it was alright because people were so spread out and there was a consistent amount of moderate to small aoe damage.. but looking at my logs I honestly regret going that route.
    Cenarius maybe? There's ticking dmg all the time and there's a lot of aoe dmg going on in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    I don't think you understand how bestow faith works

Care to say? 12 second CD, 5 second duration use once it off it just heal a tank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    Heya,

Thanks!
    I wouldnt use judgement of the light unless i get the legendary ring.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Care to say? 12 second CD, 5 second duration use once it off it just heal a tank?

Okay so then why would you use it on a tank right before a taunt swap if you understand the mechanic of the spell? Also xavius is a bad example because the dot that you need to dispel still does ticking damage so the heal is never wasted
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    sacredshielding.com
    That goes nowhere, use https://sacredshielding.wordpress.com
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    Don't use pawn, use sacredshielding.com spreadsheet. Pawn is WRONG, mr robot is WRONG

- - - Updated - - -

Ah Ok thanks!
    Yeah was looking/comparing your talent choices vs Dreamguards, noted he was just SW all the way.
    Makes sense... during small consistent AOE dmg, use JoL.

Deleted
    Hi all,

I know we (holy pally) should be focused on getting Int and then Crit...etc. But I´m not sure which trinket of the following two I should equip:

1. wowhead.com/item=138222/ (ilvl 850)
    - Current stats:
    --- Crit: 1080 / 1132 (because of the Gem Slot. Mine has).
    --- Proc: 147k shield for 15 secs.

2. wowhead.com/item=134292/ (ilvl 830)
    - Current stats:
    --- Int: 1023.
    --- Vers: 865.
    --- Speed: 389
    --- Crit: 150 / 200 (because of the Gem Slot. Mine has).

If you want to see my stats check this char (the one I´m posting from: Orovitg - DunModr -server-).

Any idea? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Orovitg View Post
    Hi all,

I know we (holy pally) should be focused on getting Int and then Crit...etc. But I´m not sure which trinket of the following two I should equip:

1. wowhead.com/item=138222/ (ilvl 850)
    - Current stats:
    --- Crit: 1080 / 1132 (because of the Gem Slot. Mine has).
    --- Proc: 147k shield for 15 secs.

2. wowhead.com/item=134292/ (ilvl 830)
    - Current stats:
    --- Int: 1023.
    --- Vers: 865.
    --- Speed: 389
    --- Crit: 150 / 200 (because of the Gem Slot. Mine has).

If you want to see my stats check this char (the one I´m posting from: Orovitg - DunModr -server-).

Any idea? Thanks in advance!

Judging from your gear, I would change your first trinket with the second one you linked and keep the crit one. You have enough haste as it is. However, if I were you, I would work towards more mastery as 22% is actually really low.
    Last edited by Nedralixx; 2016-09-25 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    I wouldnt use judgement of the light unless i get the legendary ring.
    My guild did our first raid last night, and my JoL did between 3-5% of my total healing on any given fight, and that was with a Prot pally also using it. Is Sanctified Wrath gong to beat that, considering that AW already lasts 20 seconds and the damage for which you used it may have, at that point, already been healed, such that the extra 10 seconds might be kinda wasted? I did suggest to the Paladin that he use Aegis of Light so that we have another raid CD, but he didn't seem to want to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    My guild did our first raid last night, and my JoL did between 3-5% of my total healing on any given fight, and that was with a Prot pally also using it. Is Sanctified Wrath gong to beat that, considering that AW already lasts 20 seconds and the damage for which you used it may have, at that point, already been healed, such that the extra 10 seconds might be kinda wasted? I did suggest to the Paladin that he use Aegis of Light so that we have another raid CD, but he didn't seem to want to.
    Well if you use JoL you might wana ask ur prot pala to swap to something else. Also Sanctified Wrath is not only about those 10 extra seconds... but more about the lower cd on ur HS which for me is usually 1st or 2nd on healing.