$1 bundle is instabuy for roller coaster tycoon and Devil Daggers, considering the beat the average too. Good looking bundle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rollercoster tycoon made this is a must buy for me, but unfortunately it seems I'm unable to run it on windows 10. It requires an installation of something called Directplay. Skipping the installation doesn't allow the game to launch and when I gave in and tried to install it, it failed to install.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I worked out that windows 10 comes with a programs and features section with a legacy content toggle which has directplay turned off by default. Turning it on fixed the problem but now I have a new problem in the game not being able to play due to graphical settings.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great bundle. Everyone should try Punch Club.

Deleted
    Wow!™
    This was totally unexpected.™

Spore™, The Saboteur™ & Mirror's Edge™ are now on GOG.....™

Reeeeeeeeeeeeally hope this gets the GOGConnect treatment too.

P.S. ™

da heck,. i cant create a giveaway for life is strange ep1,.. .did they give that thing away recently for free?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    da heck,. i cant create a giveaway for life is strange ep1,.. .did they give that thing away recently for free?
    Yep, free a few weeks back.

So, i'm back from holidays and this new bundle is tempting... but i'm intersted only in Prison Architect, which is cheaper than the usual sale price..... decisions, decisions....
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    So, i'm back from holidays and this new bundle is tempting... but i'm intersted only in Prison Architect, which is cheaper than the usual sale price..... decisions, decisions....
    You could try your luck here https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/...ison-architect

Deleted
    GMG/Golden joysticks time of year again.

Had to turn adblock off to get it to work though.

"Vote in the Golden Joysticks and claim 3 games for £1/$1/€1".

"Spec Ops: The Line, Sid Meier’s Pirates! and a Mystery Game for just £1/$1/€1 – all in one ‘Golden Bundle’! And you’ll get your money back (£1/$1/€1) if you play Spec Ops: The Line. "

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I'll do that... even if i feel like a leech every time. ^^;

Buy it now, no regrets later :P

If you are still looking, you can have my extra key. Send me a PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    $1 for Devil Daggers seems worth it.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Yeah I was thinking about getting it for Prison Architect too. For some reason at some point I wanted it, but can't remember now. Though it is a lot cheaper than usual too.

If prison architect is the only game you want from it, I'd suggest trying to win it since there seems to be a lot of giveaways made for it.

Quote Originally Posted by camplify View Post
    If prison architect is the only game you want from it, I'd suggest trying to win it since there seems to be a lot of giveaways made for it.
    With over 1400 entries,. meh.

It's ok, i got my key. Woogs was kind to give me his spare, and i'm having fun with this game. I needed a "city" builder.

Probably because you are the special unicorn that wins everytime.