Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Shadowpriest
    Discipline is better. They can kill their enemies while healing themselves or their allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Or maybe at this point we have mortals with Dragon Ball-like power. We do manage to kill some pretty big things, and when you think about it we could take hits from Deathwing. We resisted the power of the Elemental Lords, even Murmur. We defeated TONS of beings with world shaping power. Surely Cenarius and Brox were at that level as well. Azeroth's heroes might not even need any tricks to take on Sargeras. Maybe it just takes 10 or 25 of us throwing spells up at him in order to slay him.
    we've shown nothing even close to world destroying in power. let alone star destroying, and that's not even a blip compared to destroying multiple stars at once.

compared to a planet, we're microscopic. compared to some stars, a planet can be microscopic. compared to the distance between stars, we're sub-atomic. there's just no way we will ever, or should ever, have that kind of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    When do you think we will reach this level of stupidity in WoW Dragon Ball reached in the last years?
    warcraft itself is already there and beyond.

nobody in dragon ball, until super, had ever shown the ability to destroy that much of the universe at once. not even buu with gohan absorbed.

Deleted
    Whatever the most powerful spec is, the Arcane Mage is it not. Look at his Super Nova, that's cheap.

Deleted
    Destruction Warlock most likely. Scepter of Sargeras can destroy an entire planet, just the weapon Destruction Warlocks are using.

Unholy DK's might be up there with Apocalypse if you have read up on it's story, it supposedly defeated Aegwynn, wiped out entire cities and other crazy things but I don't think any of the artifact weapons compares to Destruction Locks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    This all is true, but Warlocks are canonically the spellcasters that go "the extra mile", so whatever mages are, warlocks are +1
    not seeing that ingame. Felmagic is more like a quickfix for burst of raw power. (in a way how illidan scenario described it).

Ussually the warlocks of azeroth feel quite narrow fielded in magic being obsessed with fel and demon control, kind of what the legion gives away by default to bribe others to their side. The ones that are really dangerous are fell users that wield it as if their mages, like Kil'Jaeden. He feels more like mage than a warlock to me, although creating the lich king is quite warlocky.

I would say an avarage warlock is probably stronger in combat than a mage because warlocks focus is a lot orrientated around it, while mages study in all directions not neccesarily in combat magic. Except player mages their just combat mages that can't do the cool less combatitive stuff you see lore mages do :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    warcraft itself is already there and beyond.

nobody in dragon ball, until super, had ever shown the ability to destroy that much of the universe at once. not even buu with gohan absorbed.
    Kid Buu destroyed an entire galaxy... Galaxies have hundreds of BILLIONS of stars and stretch over 100,000 light-years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Kid Buu destroyed an entire galaxy... Galaxies have hundreds of BILLIONS of stars and stretch over 100,000 light-years.
    To be fair it didn't say how long he took to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    broly did too.

both were over time, not all at once.

Deleted
    Since Ashbringers special moves are essencially Getsuga Tenshou, I say the Retribution Paladin is the strongest since we have the potential to archieve final Getsuga Tenshou.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    broly did too.

both were over time, not all at once.
    Broly is the same age as Goku. His destruction of the galaxy would have only taken about 10 years at most... for an entire galaxy. That's 400 billion stars in 10 years. That amounts to over a thousand stars destroyed each second.

Deleted
    Death knight.

lorewise? demon hunters by a mile
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Hunters, because if we're going in terms of lore, a bullet to the head is still a bullet to the head.
    Most underrated comment so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    lorewise? demon hunters by a mile
    I disagree. We see Illidan struggle with fighting basic Pit Lords. Warriors like Grom one shot the greatest of them.

Demon hunters or death knights