7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Did you play a DH?
    yes quite abit, and their single target was huge and rather easy
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes quite abit, and their single target was huge and rather easy
    So you mind micromanaging skills and movement skills each 4 seconds is easy? And you didn't find not a single class in the game that was fighting you for the ranks?

7+ Year Old Account
    So you mind micromanaging skills and movement skills each 4 seconds is easy? And you didn't find not a single class in the game that was fighting you for the ranks?
    no, but it was constantly in the top ranks for dps on all fights, look at wow progress, when it isnt a fight like ursoc where arms warriors rule, and its a fight that is many classes, one of those 5 classes that would be there a ton is the havoc DH, and yeah you just set up a weak aura to remind you to use movement skill each 4 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Havoc will be just fine, its a burst aoe class with meh ST, its still a ridiculous burst aoe machine with meh ST. You don't get to have it all.
    Great logic there; so the nerfs don't affect us at all then eh? We're going to be a good AOE spec with shit ST. We're in the middle of the pack re: ST as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    Great logic there; so the nerfs don't affect us at all then eh? We're going to be a good AOE spec with shit ST. We're in the middle of the pack re: ST as it is.
    I don't see where I said the nerfs wont effect us at all, just that we'll still be good at what we're good at, but we're not miles ahead of other classes. You don't get great single target and great AoE, we're middle of the pack on ST because our AoE is so godlike, being able to pop 1 mil+ on mobs for 10ish secs once a minute (Fel Rush(momentum)>Barrage>Fury>Eyes alone is insane, and doable once a minute easy) is pretty insane, and very easily doable with even pre-raid gear right now. Hell, I've finished trash packs in mythics with 1 mil+ and they live longer than a lot of trash AoE mobs in normal/heroic raids. We're still going to have more burst AoE than just about anyone except maybe Monks, so I don't see the issue with these nerfs, our class still fills it's intended purpose with few competitors (Mainly just WW and... fire mage?).

Bitch about our single target all you want, it's not what the class was built for, so you'll always be disappointed with it. If you want ST, go play arms warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Momentum has a maximum up time of like 67% with prepared, you aren't hitting a movement button every 4 seconds.

The proper way to use momentum is really easy, just make sure you can fill 3 GCDs. Typically you would Fel Rush, Glaive toss while you run back in, then Chaos Blades or use w/e CDs are up. If Eyes are up you can use VR>Eyes(only good on ST with the trait)>Glaive ect.
    Its really not very complex, people just like to make it seem that way, there's a lot of small tricks that make it easy.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-09-24 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, but it was constantly in the top ranks for dps on all fights, look at wow progress, when it isnt a fight like ursoc where arms warriors rule, and its a fight that is many classes, one of those 5 classes that would be there a ton is the havoc DH, and yeah you just set up a weak aura to remind you to use movement skill each 4 seconds
    Ok

Then I guess we're easy and braindead to play.

Please, nerf us more.

- - - Updated - - -

Momentum has a maximum up time of like 67% with prepared, you aren't hitting a movement button every 4 seconds.

The proper way to use momentum is really easy, just make sure you can fill 3 GCDs. Typically you would Fel Rush, Glaive toss while you run back in, then Chaos Blades or use w/e CDs are up. If Eyes are up you can use VR>Eyes(only good on ST with the trait)>Glaive ect.
    Its really not very complex, people just like to make it seem that way, there's a lot of small tricks that make it easy.
    I know how to play my DH, I was just trying to point out how the above player is probably using his Havoc wrong.

I mean, if u find Havoc braindead being the class that moves the most and is probably the most active one in the game is kind of funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok

Please, nerf us more.

- - - Updated - - -

I know how to play my DH, I was just trying to point out how the above player is probably using his Havoc wrong.

I mean, if u find Havoc braindead being the class that moves the most and is probably the most active one in the game is kind of funny.
    nah, they did get abit overnerfed, but their still gunna be rather good, they did get hit abit too hard, but they shouldent be ignored

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok

Please, nerf us more.

- - - Updated - - -

Spec nemesis/Demon Blades, do theoretically 5-10% less DPS than a momentum build, but probably 5% more in practice, because unless you're top 100 you probably aren't pulling off momentum correctly (getting melee swing disconnects is generally the big thing people can't avoid). With Demon Blades/Nemesis, you basically hit Chaos Blades and glaive throw while peppering in 45-60 sec CDs and maybe Fel Rush to avoid getting 2 full charges or if you need some pain. That's it, literally I can hit 2 buttons and do more damage than 70% of the specs in game right now.

Some fights heavily favor momentum (Ilgynoth for instance), but most fights you can easily get away with a braindead spec and still outperform a ton of classes, again unless you're top 100, in which case why aren't you playing monk?
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-09-24 at 09:52 PM.

I don't see where I said the nerfs wont effect us at all, just that we'll still be good at what we're good at, but we're not miles ahead of other classes. You don't get great single target and great AoE, we're middle of the pack on ST because our AoE is so godlike, being able to pop 1 mil+ on mobs for 10ish secs once a minute (Fel Rush(momentum)>Barrage>Fury>Eyes alone is insane, and doable once a minute easy) is pretty insane, and very easily doable with even pre-raid gear right now. Hell, I've finished trash packs in mythics with 1 mil+ and they live longer than a lot of trash AoE mobs in normal/heroic raids. We're still going to have more burst AoE than just about anyone except maybe Monks, so I don't see the issue with these nerfs, our class still fills it's intended purpose with few competitors (Mainly just WW and... fire mage?).

Bitch about our single target all you want, it's not what the class was built for, so you'll always be disappointed with it. If you want ST, go play arms warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

its a burst aoe class with meh ST, its still a ridiculous burst aoe machine with meh ST
    Right there, that's where you said it. "We are <this>, and we will remain <this>". How is that to be interpreted any differently?

If you didn't mean that then fair enough, but I see no reason why our single target damage should take a hit. I agree that our AOE could use some toning down, as I think most do. Hell, the CM even said as much in their initial post about incoming nerfs to havoc, but why in the hell did they gimp our ST? Honestly I think blizz fucked up the class design. Incorporating movement abilities into our standard rotation is interesting, though I'm not sure it's worked out that well, but it's subjective. Incorporating nearly all of our AOE abilities into our ST rotation was fucking dumb and this is the result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    Right there, that's where you said it. "We are <this>, and we will remain <this>". How is that to be interpreted any differently?

If you didn't mean that then fair enough, but I see no reason why our single target damage should take a hit. I agree that our AOE could use some toning down, as I think most do. Hell, the CM even said as much in their initial post about incoming nerfs to havoc, but why in the hell did they gimp our ST? Honestly I think blizz fucked up the class design. Incorporating movement abilities into our standard rotation is interesting, though I'm not sure it's worked out that well, but it's subjective. Incorporating nearly all of our AOE abilities into our ST rotation was fucking dumb and this is the result.
    Something can get nerfed and still be the same type of class. Arms' single target got nerfed, is it suddenly not a single target spec? Arms is ST, and will remain ST. You know they got nerfed, so you can simply assume they do their job just not as well, why would I even make the statement if I thought there wasn't change?

Just because I say we're burst AoE/meh ST before and after doesn't mean I imply there's no change, in fact using a before and after for anything implies change, because unless it's changed, there's no after. If the nerfs weren't going to effect us I would have said the nerfs weren't going to effect us.

Ok, whatever, improve your command of the English language I guess. It doesn't even matter and I already gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    LOL shut up. I rolled dh as the class looked great from a visual and playstyle point of view. Double jump and glide with fel rush/infernal strike were all things that brought me to reroll. Damage was just the icing on the cake for it. These random kids who whine about fotm got boring a few expansions ago.
    You can't deny what you are. You would be better off accepting that instead of living in denial.

I'm surprised the nerf came this swift to a super OP new hero class. DKs managed to wreck shit for ages, Monks were terrible.

You kinda had it coming, like it or not. It's never fun to get nerfed tho.

Deleted
    Everyone who has twitter account, write something about reverting single target damage of Bloodlet here:

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...63116091838465

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    You can't deny what you are. You would be better off accepting that instead of living in denial.
    "xdxdxd you rolled a class that has been out for just over a month that visually and thematically appealed to you and are upset that your character that you worked on will be receiving overbearing nerfs hahahah fotm crybaby xdd"

absolutely ebin buzzwords.

Oh I know Blizzard is to blame considering they've made numerous mistakes with this expansion already but I have zero sympathy for a class that people picked because it's overpowered and is the reason my class was butchered and is in the sorry state it is in.
    This makes zero sense to me. It's not my problem, or fault that your class got shat upon. you seem angry at DHs for your favorite toon being gutted. Which is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    This makes zero sense to me. It's not my problem, or fault that your class got shat upon. you seem angry at DHs for your favorite toon being gutted. Which is silly.
    It's not my problem or fault that your class gets nerfed. Won't stop it from being justified or me enjoying it though.

It's not my problem or fault that your class gets nerfed. Won't stop it from being justified or me enjoying it though.
    i don't think anyone is blaming you for the nerfs. That would be equally silly. As for the validity of the nerfs; aoe and cleave, sure. single target, not so much.

Active=/=complex

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    i don't think anyone is blaming you for the nerfs. That would be equally silly. As for the validity of the nerfs; aoe and cleave, sure. single target, not so much.
    I was tired when I responded so I didn't fully grasp your post at that moment but I'd let to go back and mention that my complaint, is that warlocks were butchered to make way for Demon Hunters. In fact, this started back in Warlords of Draenor when they decided to give Demonology a 25% nerf across the board so that people would lose their attachment to Metamorphosis and be more accepting of a class redesign. While I'm not terribly upset by the loss of it, it does bother me that what came from that are some of the worst class mechanics warlocks have ever had. That aside, it's unfortunate that they're hitting Demon Hunters where they least deserve it but considering what I have to deal with just because you all exist, I am more than happy to see Blizzard incompetently handling your class.