Thread: 895 from WQ's

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The effort/reward balance is just gone it seems.

Do all weekly Mythic dungeons, get a small 845 upgrade.
    Catch some squirrels and get a 895 item.
    Open a lootbox from daily WQ and get a legendary.

I rate this game 895/10.

Waah! Waaaaaah! Moooooooom! Blizzaaaard! Other kids players can play with the same toys! Waaaaah! Do something! Or I will cryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Sarcasm aside, it amuses me without limits that people forget that this is a video game, really. Poor you, nobody adores your mythic 880 gear anymore... there, there, let me comfort you, don't cry.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-09-25 at 12:01 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

One guy out of millions gets lucky. OP just loses it. I mean was it necessary to make OP angry? Tell me. Blizzard!

This is yet another case where nobody actually seriously doing Mythic Raid content remotely cares about that sort of gear being available to the general populace at the ludicrously low chance that it is, but people that can't do Mythic Raid content or won't ever get beyond the first boss freak out about how 'unfair' it is.

If you have any interest in raiding at all, you want the populace at large to have easier access to gear. It makes gearing up easier, widening the poor of available players to form a solid raid team.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Buying carry also require skill, I don't see many people with plenty of gold. Getting 100k Gold require more time than doing W-Quest
    You're trying to compare the time of 1 world quest with 100k gold, when in reality it's a month of world quests to get 1 drop like that vs. a month to acquire 100k gold. The latter is dramatically less time investment, especially in Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is that really necessary? I mean it feels like epics are a bit whatever nowadays...

Shouldn't there be a cap on WQ's gear? and its titanforge, that is way bellow heroic raiding even I'd say...

For those that don't know : https://i.imgur.com/dTPgGfT.jpg?1 dropped from a WQ. I don't care how low the chance is really, its just degrading.

Same goes for dungeons... I feel the need to run dungeons but again, i have gotten better gear from WQ's myself than mythic+ before... its just not right, thats how it feels.
    Yeah, don't you feel dirty when those lowborn WQ scum unworthy of mythics get bigger numbers than you completely by chance? This truly is an affront to the mythic master race.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

I rate this game 895/10.
    Why not go spend your next twelve paychecks on lottery tickets? Then you could buy Blizzard and force them to cater the game to the minority exclusively.

I rate this game 895/10.

I was going to say something than I remembered a lot of players PvPed in this game just to acquire PvP gear. It's like running a 100m dash not to win but to acquire best shoes!

I got a 875 int proc pvp trinket, on my monk, who is my alt, who I only pvp on..

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    This is yet another case where nobody actually seriously doing Mythic Raid content remotely cares about that sort of gear being available to the general populace at the ludicrously low chance that it is, but people that can't do Mythic Raid content or won't ever get beyond the first boss freak out about how 'unfair' it is.

If you have any interest in raiding at all, you want the populace at large to have easier access to gear. It makes gearing up easier, widening the poor of available players to form a solid raid team.

You're trying to compare the time of 1 world quest with 100k gold, when in reality it's a month of world quests to get 1 drop like that vs. a month to acquire 100k gold. The latter is dramatically less time investment, especially in Legion.

It has absolutely nothing to do "a month of grind". Why are people putting a measure on this thing? This is 100% luck. We could have another 895 tomorrow, we may not have see one in next 6 months. Luck is just that. People have killed Sha thousands of time without drop while some got the mount in first week. I don't see anyone whining about that.

Am i the only rider that really doesnt care if my 880 piece is lower lvl then a WQ epic?

Gotta say i raid for the pleasure of raiding and progression; never cared about the drop.

Honestly, i feel fine with everyone getting their fair share of love.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do youNy s care? Im sure that 895 will still be garbage without any set bonuses..
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    I am loving it even if I haven't won lottery like op have, but thing that sucked before was that soon as I started to raid everything else in game felt really unrewarding. Now there is at least small chance to get something while playing little every day rather than just on raid nights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize people were still concerned about people being able to get decent gear outside of raids.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    It has absolutely nothing to do "a month of grind". Why are people putting a measure on this thing? This is 100% luck. We could have another 895 tomorrow, we may not have see one in next 6 months. Luck is just that. People have killed Sha thousands of time without drop while some got the mount in first week. I don't see anyone whining about that.
    Because for some reason odds akin to rolling the same number on a 20-sided die sixteen times in a row is "too easy" to get compared to the far more common and reliable upgrades from running mythic content.

The only difference is WQs are faster. But then, they also have less chance of proccing with a gear reward.

Can we rename this thread "entitled casuals vs shocked raiders"? The only people defending this are the ones that put very little effort into raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is that really necessary? I mean it feels like epics are a bit whatever nowadays...

Shouldn't there be a cap on WQ's gear? and its titanforge, that is way bellow heroic raiding even I'd say...

For those that don't know : https://i.imgur.com/dTPgGfT.jpg?1 dropped from a WQ. I don't care how low the chance is really, its just degrading.

Same goes for dungeons... I feel the need to run dungeons but again, i have gotten better gear from WQ's myself than mythic+ before... its just not right, thats how it feels.
    congrat im doin wq daily and have yet to see any piece above 850 - just because someone was lucy once doesnt make it a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    What do youNy s care? Im sure that 895 will still be garbage without any set bonuses..
    Yeah absolutely, especially considering ALL items from raids are a part of a set. That's how it works, after all.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good for the person who got it, and I'm super glad that Blizzard implemented a way outside Raids to progress with your stuff.

I rate this game 895/10.
    i have much more problem with effort to reward ratio in mythic + - atm doin mythic + 4-5 requires quite decent skills at 850 itlv yet reward shit loot - annoying like hell for anyone who is not mythic raider .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah absolutely, especially considering ALL items from raids are a part of a set. That's how it works, after all.
    Considering youll still get better trinkets in raids that would leave a REMOTE possibility that some offset piece will come from a world quest. Boo fucking hoo. Its about time other content in this game rewarded too.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.