The first true unholy DK was Teron Gorefiend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    You mean the flashback quest in Icecrown where you as Arthas kill and raise his army?
    Yeah yeah that one. Think Falric was there.

EDIT: Nvm, apparently he wasn't.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-25 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    So, I guess I had read all the books, Falric and Marwyn where both part of Warcraft games before so you wouldnt learn about them from the books.

Ragnok and Gaz Soulripper however where.
    I checked out both the lvl 60 and 90 versions of Nethergarde Keep where Gaz died but didn't find anything. I wouldn't know where to start with Ragnok.

P.s. Checking Gorefiend's wowwiki entry I found something interesting:
    Black Riders rumor

This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.

Note: Most of these speculations are outdated, but retained for historical reasons.

Prior to the introduction of the Black Temple, a theory was circulated that the Black Riders of Deadwind Pass are the remaining death knights that Gul'dan created. Fans suspected that Teron Gorefiend was the leader of the Black Riders, and possibly had some connection to the Worgen infestation of Duskwood.

Ner'zhul had promised Gorefiend a world to rule over if he aided him in opening multiple portals on Draenor. So when Ner'zhul opened the portals and the massive energy began to tear Draenor apart, Gorefiend and his Knights may have decided to make good on Ner'zhul's promise and fled through one of the Portals. Some believed that the world Gorefiend arrived in was the world of the Worgen. According to popular theory, the Worgen's homeworld became compromised by the invading Burning Legion, and Gorefiend laid out a plan to have himself and the Worgen moved to the only other intact world he knew of.

Prince Malchezaar has since been revealed as the current ruler of Karazhan, casting much doubt on the supposed link between Gorefiend and the Black Riders. The link was further discredited when Gorefiend was discovered having been imprisoned in Outland.

Brann Bronzebeard mentions this rumor in Horde Player's Guide while discussing several ideas about who is in control of the tower: one of the ideas he mentions is that Teron Gorefiend maybe leading the dark riders from the tower of Karazhan, but he adds that the dark riders are possibly being controlled by someone or something more sinister. Other ideas included Sargeras or a mysterious, hitherto-unseen being.
    With the Black Riders being vital in the acquisition of our artifact could this in some way be twisted to work for us like the Corrupted Remembrance for Paladins?
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-25 at 11:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I checked out both the lvl 60 and 90 versions of Nethergarde Keep where Gaz died but didn't find anything. I wouldn't know where to start with Ragnok.
    Yeah that is hard, I couldn't even say if he is dead, they picked him up in the manga wich is really hard to get here.
    The manga version seems to revolve around outland, the novel guy no clue.

I'll try to check Auchindun for the first occurence of Teron'gor tonight.
    Also try to get the spectacles to see the riders in outland.
    Last edited by mmoc14d85b5354; 2016-09-25 at 11:34 AM.

That's just retarded. That guy is the either the biggest troll online or...

We are looking for a character that has been established as the first true unholy death knight in A BOOK. Also, no information about him being the first true unholy death knight exists in-game (hence HAVE TO READ BOOKS). And the book is supposedly easy to guess - that gives, Arthas Rise of the Lich King OR Beyond the dark portal.

Arthas is described as the first of death knights many times in that book - BUT THAT ISN'T BOOK ONLY INFO

Teron Gorefiend isn't even described as the first death knight in the book - we know that from Warcraft II and in-game lore.

Gaz Soulripper is book-only character and kind-of first... but we searched Nethergarde, and there is nothing. Unless we are too stupid to see it or need (even) higher AK.

And at this moment I honestly am out of ideas. Pls help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Maybe we focus around areas more?

Can we actually reach the tomb of sargeras?

Deleted
    Maybe "rest" doesn't mean grave, but a place to rest. Is there a location in the book where Arthas liked to rest a battle or so?
    Or is there a hint for Arthas real grave somewhere? After all, we do not know, if his body really lies in Stromwind.

i can't believe you guys are actually considering some mongoloid who said you had to actually read a book to get the artifact. please just stop entertaining the thought, this thread already has enough idiotic theories that lead to nowhere.

common sense guys, seriously. you really think the UH hidden artifact appearance would be gated behind a book that we'd have to read? and 'first of the true unholy death knights?" come on. just come -on-.

Maybe we focus around areas more?

Can we actually reach the tomb of sargeras?
    nah, you die on the door steps if you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplefoxez View Post
    i can't believe you guys are actually considering some mongoloid who said you had to actually read a book to get the artifact. please just stop entertaining the thought, this thread already has enough idiotic theories that lead to nowhere.

common sense guys, seriously. you really think the UH hidden artifact appearance would be gated behind a book that we'd have to read? and 'first of the true unholy death knights?" come on. just come -on-.
    The alternative is to sit still and wait until it randomly drops for somebody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    I personally believe it is linked to the reanimation class hall ability and we will start seeing them later this week. We will see.

here's the list of all death knights ever(atleast I think so):

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Category:De...ght_characters

have fun with that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seidoz View Post
    Maybe "rest" doesn't mean grave, but a place to rest. Is there a location in the book where Arthas liked to rest a battle or so?
    Or is there a hint for Arthas real grave somewhere? After all, we do not know, if his body really lies in Stromwind.
    Well, like the place all paladins "rest" or where the silver hand was located.

Did anyone ever try to get into the pala "order hall" area?

(edit)

well duh now that I think of it... resting place is the fing frozen throne...
    Last edited by mmoc14d85b5354; 2016-09-25 at 12:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    How do we know that our artifact is gated behind AK 5? Could be gated by 6 or even higher (which would severely suck).
    we dont, infact we know nothin how to get it so far despite the thread hittin 160 pages
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I'm going to laugh so hard when we find out the Frost and Unholy secret appearances drop from Frost Wyrm and Reanimation Class Hall upgrades.

I give up. We have looked over everything which makes me think it's gated behind some stupidly high AK.

I have a theory

Quote from Libram of the Dead, Apocalypse, Part 3

... Kathra'natir used Apocalypse to inflame these fears. He tainted Dalaran's water supplies and food stores.

...After a series of grueling battles, Alodi narrowly defeated Kathra'natir and banished him from the world.

Though the demon was gone, Apocalypse remained behind
    Watch it be fished from the Dalaran sewers or something lmao

two things got me wondering:

1) Kel'Thuzad did not have his phylactery on his person during his second defeat. His current status remains unknown.

so that could mean he is still alive, right? then there's this:

Since Baron Rivendare is said that he will never fully be destroyed until Kel'Thuzad meets his end,[18] it is possible that this holds true for the original horsemen as well.
    and the new models of the old horsemen

so maybe we have to find kel?
    does anyone know here his grave is? the one where arthas raised him in wc3

and 2)teron gorefiend's qoutes:

I was the first you know. For me the wheel of death has spun many times. <laughs> So much time has passed... I have a lot of catching up to do.
    The wheel... spins... again.
    so maybe he still isn't dead? or needs to be raised again?
    (could also mean another champion for DK's or DH's in the future)

Deleted
    well duh now that I think of it... resting place is the fing frozen throne...
    Did somebody with AK5 ever walk up to Bolvar with a bit of defroster and tell him to move his ass as he sits on our clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got nothing, it seems Frosts hidden appearance isn't AK 5 related
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!