Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Meanwh.ile Outlaw Rogues doing retarded AoE yet no nerfs. Or did they get nerfed too?
    We did get nerfed as well, altho' not as hard as Havoc DHs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Cant wait to still outdps crybabies like you <3

And then rejoice on the tears of "pls nerf moar wtf"
    This is admitting a chosen spec was overpowered and the lowering of numbers is justified.

The streght of the DH's Aoe was the burst,and all the havoc players would agree that toning it down a bit is not the end of the world.To everyone saying that our Aoe is not surpassed,this is not true,our burst is tied to CDs if the mobs don't die in a single burst or we don't constantly cleave 3 targets other classes can do the same as us,mage,outlaw etc.
    Now the problem here is single target that really goes down and no talents to really replace bloodlet and MotG.
    We will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    This is admitting a chosen spec was overpowered and the lowering of numbers is justified.
    Well, that or he is telling you to git gud.

Played beta for 6 months and almost zero tuning was done to DH

They let them stay "OP" to keep a month of subs/sell copies then nerfed the shit out of them

Why they don't nerf slowly is beyond me, they hardest nerf to any class I have ever seen and I've played since vanilla. Fuck I hate the devs

Are the nerfs out already? Or since next raid reset?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Are the nerfs out already? Or since next raid reset?
    next weekly maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Zavala_451 View Post
    Played beta for 6 months and almost zero tuning was done to DH

They let them stay "OP" to keep a month of subs/sell copies then nerfed the shit out of them

Why they don't nerf slowly is beyond me, they hardest nerf to any class I have ever seen and I've played since vanilla. Fuck I hate the devs
    you've played since vanilla yet you didn't know the new shiny class from a new xpac was gonna be OP then nerfed? wat.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    What's up with all the gloating soggy bastards in the DH forums? Listen, despite what you may think some of us might've just had a proper mancrush on Illidan for the past 14 or so years since WC3, and getting the chance to play a demon hunter yourself was just too good to pass up, but I reckon it takes a FoTM to know one, hence the namecalling.
    Us DHs agree that the AoE nerf is justified, hell we anticipated and in some sense welcomed it, but Havoc isn't overperforming single target as is, and is now getting shafted, which is what's ticking us off.
    Why the bloody fuck should our already mediocre single target suffer while the other AoE top dogs aren't being touched in said department? What sets DHs apart for being deserving of a dry fuck up the brown eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Dear DHs, welcome among the mortals, sorry for loosing your god title.
    /sincerely every other class
    *Losing

/10char

Deleted
    My undying soul and service to the Lich King and all I got in return was less mobility than a kid with polio, immunity to old god kool-aid and a bad (very bad) DPS Spec.

Fucking fuccbois DH. NEVER FORGET ARTHAS VS ILLIDAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

How hard it's to make all classes balanced? Like 10K to 5K difference between all? We could play want we want and not to play what we have to. Because some ppl need to play the OP class to have a spot in raid! I will still main DH because i like the gameplay its loads of fun but come on it's just not fun when every exp or patch this things happens. And of course the blizz fav classes always the same on top and never get a single nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually love the mobility of the class and even if they continue nerfing it, id still play it.

The AOE nerf was expected but unfortunately with it came a double dip nerf to our single target which is not amazing to start with. If they wanted to nerf the AOE, they should have left bloodlet as it is (and also throw glave damage) and nerfed the Fell barrage instead. Together with the blade dance nerf, this will tone down the AOE numbers without impacting the single target dps.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    How hard it's to make all classes balanced? Like 10K to 5K difference between all? We could play want we want and not to play what we have to. Because some ppl need to play the OP class to have a spot in raid! I will still main DH because i like the gameplay its loads of fun but come on it's just not fun when every exp or patch this things happens. And of course the blizz fav classes always the same on top and never get a single nerf.
    Extremely. Otherwise it would have been done years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Extremely. Otherwise it would have been done years ago.
    Nah it's not. Others MMO are done it extremely well, like FFXIV. Blizzard dev's team are just a bunch of failure as everybody with decent talents just leave the company.

Really, you can't just call you talented when you up Frost DK and they are still the bottom tier DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Well, that or he is telling you to git gud.
    Dont worry, I couldnt care less which spec stands ontop for whatever amount as long as the party gets going - this is a big plus if you actually play a game instead of try falsely competitive nonsense you cant win anyway. Big competitive guilds adapt quickly, and those left to cry are those who are real try hards without any result out of it...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    rip havoc.

maybe with some tier we can be good.

#havoclivesmatter
    #makehavocgreatagain

-9% hit st if u take felblade
    -24% aoe across the board.
    rofl @ Blizz

-24% AoE across the board? Did Blizz do *any* testing? It took until the live release of the raids for them to figure this out? Heck, does Blizz even employ testers anymore, or are they relying entirely on the free labor of beta testers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    rip havoc.

maybe with some tier we can be good.

#havoclivesmatter
    #makehavocgreatagain

-9% hit st if u take felblade
    -24% aoe across the board.
    Sucks man. Play the class if you love it, stop playing it if you only care about potentially topping meters and reroll?

Are the proposed changes going live? They mentioned on Twitter they were still looking at the Havoc and Shadow Priest changes, but nothing since then. Have they made a decision either way yet?