Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool Latest Sim DPS Results !!!!

Demo the king

RIP DK and DH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Didn't someone post these before in a different thread, then someone else commented that these don't include all the hotfixes?
    If it doesn't then Havoc will be the lowest probably considering fury and frost buff
    S.H.

Because every fight in EN has Patchwerk single target mechanics and we totally have access to Tier 19, amirite?

(These) Sims are 100% NOT accurate at all and should be taken with a lethal amount of salt.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    why do you sim when we have wclogs? join discord and flame whoever did the sim profile and tell him what real dps look like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks to be DH DPS when they only have one potential spec for damage.

These sims already were proven wrong. We no longer have Patchwerk like fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    why do you sim when we have wclogs? join discord and flame whoever did the sim profile and tell him what real dps look like.
    Quoted for truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Sucks to be a demon hunter T_T

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3b/3bf7c...a2f7ac2d9a.jpg
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-09-25 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Yeah no clue why blizzard did DH. Every class has at least 4 specs for dps.

Ret paladins top 3 hype

nice buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because every fight in EN has Patchwerk single target mechanics and we totally have access to Tier 19, amirite?

(These) Sims are 100% NOT accurate at all and should be taken with a lethal amount of salt.
    Have you ever actually looked at the default sims gear? It's all 840 iLvl dungeon gear, hence it's tagged as pre-T19.

You are correct that no fight in EN fits the description of "patchwerk single target", but judging by your ignorance around what actual gear the default profiles are using I suspect you're probably also unaware the program comes with seven different fight style presets.

It can also be configured further to simulate AOE, cleave, movement phases, and so on. I suppose complaining about the limitations of software you know nothing about is more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Didn't someone post these before in a different thread, then someone else commented that these don't include all the hotfixes?
    You would be correct, you can view the most recent changes here: https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...its/legion-dev
    Last edited by Lothrik; 2016-09-25 at 12:11 PM.

840 ilvl Patchwerk Sims ...

Deleted
    G, thx for nerfing even more my BM hunter...god damned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    G, thx for nerfing even more my BM hunter...god damned.
    Bestial Wrath damage bonus increased to 25%.

That's the only change to BM ST damage...

The sims are nowhere near current raid situations and people should stop using those numbers to talk about class balances.

Deleted
    Yeah im playing Dh warri and shadowpriest.... f***ing hate blizz. Their balance philsophy seems to be "make mages, rogues and warlocks top tier" and sh*t on the rest.

Deleted

Exactly Arms was supposed to obliterate, decimate meters according to last sims. But in reality, warriors's overall performance in EN was on par with DH, ferals, mages, shadowpriests, MM hunters and rogues/monks to some degree...

so yeah, arms will be bottom spec after wednesday probably

Luckily that's T19P, which is pre-raid gear(with very restrictive rules). It does not use a single piece of tier gear.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by vest View Post
    Yeah im playing Dh warri and shadowpriest.... f***ing hate blizz. Their balance philsophy seems to be "make mages, rogues and warlocks top tier" and sh*t on the rest.
    warlocks are pretty shit atm. and even with the buffs wont be imba or anything. demo locks dps suffer alot when moving.. and no single fight is a pure tank and spank so even with the buffs in reality you will see demo warlocks at best just tied with the top performers while normally only at upper half of the dps meters.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    these are completely wrong as certain modules in simcraft do not work

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBF, pure DPS classes have always been the ones who should be the best.

I'm speaking as a spriest, btw.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

If you think that demo warlock can pull such insane numbers on any fight on emerald nightmare (aside from maybe ursoc) then you deserve the award of 'Most stupid person of the day'. Demo rotation gets fucked up the moment you move, and afaik lots of fights require you to move a lot. I could give thousands of examples for emerald nightmare but I won't bother since you will most likely reply saying BS. As others have also said, these numbers are inaccurate as fuck. Do you have T19? Do you know how buffed the classes will be (or nerfed) by the time T19 (Nighthold) launches? Have you even raided Emerald nightmare yet to know that there are no patchwreck fights aside from ursoc being close to it?