Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She would be cute if she wasn't so small.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For just 30 cents a day you too can help a YouTuber from starving to death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Is it weird to question your own and perhaps others actions? Either way I think there's something to discuss.
    This is the human condition.
    We are a social species, people are going to have opinions about everything you do say or look like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    This is the human condition.
    We are a social species, people are going to have opinions about everything you do say or look like.
    Too bad that, more often than not, these opinions are like: "This person isn't like me? There must be something wrong with them!" What's even worse is that people just can't keep such opinions to themselves, for some reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    People need to stop concern trolling and talking about business that doesn't involve them.
    Oh the irony...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-their-careers

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...h-their-weight

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-druggy-antics
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

If you're going to publicly show of your body like she does, knowing full damn well that people's attention are going to be on your skin and bones frame...then expect to be commented on it. This isn't saying she deserves it or anything, but if you put yourself out there in some certain kind of way then expect to be called out on that thing.

As someone who is consistently told to go eat and sandwich, she clearly has an eating disorder. People asking her to eat on camera are probably other anorexics trying to help her avoid suspicion. Her arms are scary thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    poor girl, shes got a pretty face...there just needs to be more of it

anyways

i cant wait for there to be a "forum thread poster shaming" thread
    The 3k page thread dedicated to the ordeals of @Jaylock !
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Well, she clearly isn't healthy...the fact that she found a doctor who is obviously a moron is sad. No good doctor...heck, no marginal doctor will ever call her condition as healthy.

That said, I'm not going to shame her, but I'm also not going to hold her up as a good example of health either. Same is true with someone who is morbidly obese.

In both cases, as concerned human beings with empathy, I also don't see a problem with people trying to see that she gets help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Too bad that, more often than not, these opinions are like: "This person isn't like me? There must be something wrong with them!" What's even worse is that people just can't keep such opinions to themselves, for some reason...
    Are you of the opinion that's the case with this girl for most people, or do you feel like there is a chance she is naturally skinny and perfectly healthy?

15+ Year Old Account
    She should be in a hospital.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

What's shaming about pointing out someone is rather dangerously thin, same with being dangerously fat? Now mocking those who are fat or thin for not matching a body type more pleasing to people, that's wrong after all as long as they're happy and it's not indicative of a problem one might want to tackle who is it hurting?

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Trend, if you can call it that, on Youtube seems to be about making videos of a Youtuber called Eugenia Cooney.
    Several Youtubers have made videos about her being sincerely concerned about her physical state which seems like that of an Anorexic or Bullimic.
    She usually ignores people who ask her about her health or says that she's fine and that her doctor says she's fine and that "we're" not health professionals.

Some people have adviced her to do what I eat in a day videos or simply eat something on camera on her livestreams but she refuses to do so.
    She claims she's naturally skinny and this is how her body is because everyone is different. But it doesn't stop people from calling her skin and bones, too skinny, anorexic, skeleton and what not.

Should we all just mind our own business or keep pointing out the obvious problems?

Thoughts?
    She is skin and bones... Doesn't look healthy. If she claims it is, it's not our problem tbh.
    We'll see if she lives or dies. We could take bets?
    Also, fat shaming? Skinny shaming? Body shaming? GTFO.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Those who would criticize her over her weight out of concern for her seem to be like those Christians who are concerned about the "sins" of non Christians. Humans are curious critters sure, but mind your damned business. If she is happy the way she is and not asking for help then do not offer it just to make yourself feel better.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Those who would criticize her over her weight out of concern for her seem to be like those Christians who are concerned about the "sins" of non Christians. Humans are curious critters sure, but mind your damned business. If she is happy the way she is and not asking for help then do not offer it just to make yourself feel better.
    someone doing this to their self isn't happy with their self. they have a legitimate mental disorder, and need to be committed and given treatment.

she's not fine, she looks in the mirror and sees an entirely different person than we see on camera basically.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    someone doing this to their self isn't happy with their self. they have a legitimate mental disorder, and need to be committed and given treatment.

she's not fine, she looks in the mirror and sees an entirely different person than we see on camera basically.
    Yeah, you want to commit her to "help" her....just stop. Her body, her rules for it. You can think she is sick all you want, hell you can know she is sick. But unless she seeks help all you are doing is trying to comfort your inability to except her as she is.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Anorexics rarely get better on their own. They look at themselves and they think they are fat. People don't realize they need help or if they do realize they need help will still avoid treatment because they fear they will become fat. This isn't "save your soul" shit it's "save your life" shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    So if I saw someone slice open their wrists or do some other life-threatening form of self-harm, should I mind my own business and assume she is happy and not asking for help?

She clearly has a serious eating disorder and needs help. Would be irresponsible of people to recognize that and not at least try to motivate her to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Anorexics rarely get better on their own. They look at themselves and they think they are fat. People don't realize they need help or if they do realize they need help will still avoid treatment because they fear they will become fat. This isn't "save your soul" shit it's "save your life" shit.
    I never said anyone was trying to save her soul, i said trying to save her "life" (if it needs saving) is the same behavior of those who do try to save others souls. Its her body, its her life. If she is fine with it why can you not?

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit, better not cough or you break some bones of her
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..