Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    I'm going to laugh so hard when we find out the Frost and Unholy secret appearances drop from Frost Wyrm and Reanimation Class Hall upgrades.
    I think it could possibly be the case, particularly with Frost Wyrm, maybe it has a chance to reward the skin along with whatever the world quest gives?

Guys, we've looked through all the lore and backstory of nearly every deathknight in the game. We might have to chalk this up to blizzard being a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Did somebody with AK5 ever walk up to Bolvar with a bit of defroster and tell him to move his ass as he sits on our clue.
    How can you go back to Bolvar?

Deleted
    Get into the old Northrend and do ICC, not possible?

Could the Runes of Darkening be somehow related to the Mogu? They also used some sort runic magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    How can you go back to Bolvar?
    It's so frustrating that some skins are gated behind "bring 8000 gold to Dalaran" or by simply gaining rep and buying from a vendor. While others are gated behind gaining X Artifact Knowledge and then being a random drop from certain zones.

And that's not even considering the elaborate quest lines that still others have to go through.

Where's the consistency?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    It's so frustrating that some skins are gated behind "bring 8000 gold to Dalaran" or by simply gaining rep and buying from a vendor. While others are gated behind gaining X Artifact Knowledge and then being a random drop from certain zones.

And that's not even considering the elaborate quest lines that still others have to go through.

Where's the consistency?
    glub forbid some diversity

i dont mind that our weapon is gated behind some chain, if only we had some real hint not some random nerd sayin some shit on reddit and people goin crazy about it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

After more then 160 pages of speculation people start going a bit crazy on the ideas.....

Deleted
    My best guess is a random drop or from Frost Wyrm/Reanimation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    glub forbid some diversity

i dont mind that our weapon is gated behind some chain, if only we had some real hint not some random nerd sayin some shit on reddit and people goin crazy about it
    Making people wait ages for artifact knowledge is not diversity, it's arbitrary trash.

how does the reannamation thing in hall work though I mean do you have an option to loot the pile of bits and bones or do they only create an abmonation for missions

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    how does the reannamation thing in hall work though I mean do you have an option to loot the pile of bits and bones or do they only create an abmonation for missions
    Edit: I ask cuz it takes quite a lot of order rescources to learn that tier and if it isn't tied to reannamation I don't what that option so wanted to know how it worked b4 I maybe wasted resources

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourninglori View Post
    Making people wait ages for artifact knowledge is not diversity, it's arbitrary trash.
    so far every spec that needed ak did need ak4, which doesnt take long to get
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

If it is locked behind AK and Class Hall Research, how wasnt it found on Beta already?

I just checked the german version of the item, and the flavor text says: "Diese primitive und brutale Waffe wurde durch die stetige Energieablagerung aus der Eiskronenzitadelle genährt und lässt sich ohne Weiteres in ein Werkzeug des Todes verwandeln.",
    which translates to: "This primitive and brutal weapon HAS BEEN FED by the steady settling energies of Icecrown Citadel and could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death".

Could be a translation error, could be a simply better worded version of the flavor text, could be nothing. I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    If it is locked behind AK and Class Hall Research, how wasnt it found on Beta already?
    Might not have been available on beta? Who knows other than blizz devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    so far every spec that needed ak did need ak4, which doesnt take long to get
    They did? Weren't a lot new skins found when people hit AK 5?

I've been following almost this entire thread and i have a theory that i don't remember seeing, for unholy our artifact randomly executes low health targets doesn't it? and you all discussed the possibility of hidden tracking for ghouls maybe having something to do with our appearance, what if there's a hidden tracking for how many low health targets our artifact executes past AK5 or something? idk

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    They did? Weren't a lot new skins found when people hit AK 5?
    There were. He's wrong.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    There were. He's wrong.
    This. Anyone with AK5 who is trying to find this and doing anything other than killing things in Broken Isles is wasting their time IMO. I've still got a few more days till AK5 or I'd be out there pulling a dozen guys at a time in Helheim.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...dden-potential has been updated with all the newly found skins. ctrl+f Artifact Knowledge Level 5 to jump to each of them. They all have specific zones or mobs or areas they have to go to. IMO it makes perfect sense we'd get one or both of our skins in the Norse equivalent of Hell or Tartarus. Helheim is the place where the dead are damned for all eternity. It makes a lot of sense we would learn to draw some power from there.