Hati and the Essence Swapper. How does it work?

For those not aware:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138393/e...apper#comments

Has anyone reached level 110 and obtained this item yet? How does it work exactly? How can you revert the changes if you want Hati's form back to its original?

you rightclick, channel for a while, and hati then looks like your active pet

How do I even get this quest? I've been 110 for a day now and haven't gotten it yet. I did all the hunter related quests (except for the do 5 missions ones).

To the right of the scouting map in the main hall (next to the skull) there's a little pod thingy which mirimons image appears from. Talk to it and he gives you a quest to find 4 items around broken isles. They have a low drop chance so you may have to do a fair bit of farming until you get em.. also the Seabound Mystics which drop one of the things may or may not be in the area that is shown on the map, mine spawned some time late at night but some say they can appear when a new hour hits. dunno if bug or not.

Deleted
    the items you need for the quest is so redicelous low drop chance.

its low enough to not be super speedy but I think overall mine took like 30 minutes of actual farming, but the Seabound Mystics didnt spawn for like 5-6 hours once I reached there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    its low enough to not be super speedy but I think overall mine took like 30 minutes of actual farming, but the Seabound Mystics didnt spawn for like 5-6 hours once I reached there.
    I kept logging out and back in (had to do it 3 times) till I was in a phase with seabound mystics, after that it was a breeze getting the item.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Does anyone know how to undo the essence swapper? lol

Deleted
    What I want to know is what happens if you use the Essence Swapper on a pet with a temporary tamed appearance (eg - the Oil-Stained Wolf)? Does that temporary effect carry over to Hati?

No one knows how to revert the Essence swapper change?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You currently cant revert the essence swap. So if you chooce to do it, the lightning wolf is gone for good. Unless Blizzard changes it in a future update.

It was one of the beta feedbacks, but who is really surprised they ignored hunter feedback?

... Well, that is a warning then. I won't be using that thing until we can revert the changes as we see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    You currently cant revert the essence swap. So if you chooce to do it, the lightning wolf is gone for good. Unless Blizzard changes it in a future update.

It was one of the beta feedbacks, but who is really surprised they ignored hunter feedback?
    It was killing me not beeing able to go back to original look...
    Then I found a solutoin!
    I have made a video how to revert Hati's look - https://youtu.be/DV36mrKEcws
    Hope I helped
    Last edited by bazzzyl; 2016-09-25 at 08:42 PM.