Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Obviously she isn't healthy at all. You can see that from one look.
    Do we have a right to "skinny shame" her? Yes absolutely.
    Do we have a right to hijack her life and try to "save" her from herself? No, not at all.

Maybe she already is dealing with it, I mean I checked her channel and she seems to be close with her mother (who seems like a caring mother) so I think they're dealing with it. And maybe she doesn't want to talk about it publicly.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Maybe she already is dealing with it, I mean I checked her channel and she seems to be close with her mother (who seems like a caring mother) so I think they're dealing with it. And maybe she doesn't want to talk about it publicly.
    She recently moved out of her moms house and lost some more weight, if you check the videos with her mom (latest one) and now, you can see a difference. At her weight you really shouldn't even be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is the same as people picking on someone with a big nose at school: "Ha-ha, you have a big nose, ha-ha". Well, thanks, Sherlock, that was very helpful!
    I think it's a bit different when one makes you sick and die in the end if you don't get help, and the other being a cosmetic thing that shouldn't really have any impact on your life health wise. Not that I don't get your point but yeah.

At that rate, she's not going to have too many years more to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Skinny shamed, fat shamed. Either side of the spectrum isn't something to be proud of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    Obviously she isn't healthy at all. You can see that from one look.
    Do we have a right to "skinny shame" her? Yes absolutely.
    Do we have a right to hijack her life and try to "save" her from herself? No, not at all.
    Whats the difference between her and a alcoholic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I guess I wonder what kind of doctor would say she's fine.
    That kind that is susceptible to persuasion.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultimately she is an adult, and no one can prevent her from doing what she's doing.

Even if it may ultimately kill her.

Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Whats the difference between her and a alcoholic?
    I don't really see the connection here. I don't know what you are trying to say, but they are pretty different I guess.

Deleted
    I don't really see the connection here. I don't know what you are trying to say, but they are pretty different I guess.
    Not really. Nothing are destroying their lives and it's their own choice.

I still don't get the point. Although I will say that Alcoholism has potential to destroy other peoples lives not just the drinker, while anorexia or what-have-you doesn't really.

Deleted
    I still don't get the point. Although I will say that Alcoholism has potential to destroy other peoples lives not just the drinker, while anorexia or what-have-you doesn't really.
    I'd say the parents of an anorexic girl would probably have their lives destroyed as well.
    The question is, should she be allowed to do this? She's obviously physically sick and mentally unstable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like her make up would weigh more than she does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaming only adds to the problems of the person on the receiving end of it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Shaming only adds to the problems of the person on the receiving end of it.
    I think there's something fundamentally disturbing about watching someone starve themselves to death. It doesn't mean that she should be shamed, but I think that people, in general, tend to overreact and choose the wrong ways to address things that deeply upset them.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I'd say the parents of an anorexic girl would probably have their lives destroyed as well.
    The question is, should she be allowed to do this? She's obviously physically sick and mentally unstable.
    That's a question for the doctors, if they deem her a danger to herself or others then so be it. If its merely unhealthy, nobody has the right to intervene, no. Do you want to start rounding up all the fat people too?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    ..... no tits though.
    Tits are mostly fat anyhow. I actually prefer small breasts. But she's pretty gross-looking.

There is one distinct difference: Being an alcoholic tends to affect those around you. Drunk people are stupid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Looks like her make up would weigh more than she does.
    I was actually going to point that out. I'm not sure which is more of a turn off, her body or makeup. Either way, she's gross.

That's just gross.

I don't know wheather I should rag on that she's def. not healthy, but it's her own busines, or that you're using Gerg as a representative for why she needs help...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not fucking healthy. She needs to eat more. Holy shit I gagged when I saw the picture.