Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iry View Post
    At the beginning of the trash pull you don't have any Ironfur or Ursol. That's when you need burst healing the most. Lunar Beam is excellent for accumulating aggro and staying stable during those crucial first handful of seconds. Sure, R&T pulls ahead of Lunar Beam at the 12th second, but at the 12th second you're stable and in considerably less danger.

It also has merit since you can pop it and give your healer some breathing room to heal up the squishies during a boss.
    So it is less effective strategically, but more effective tactically.
    Yeah but that only really counts for the first pack honestly, after that you'll always have leftover rage for the next pack. But for Mythic+ dungeons I guess it just boils down to your own play style and what your healer prefers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Yeah but that only really counts for the first pack honestly, after that you'll always have leftover rage for the next pack. But for Mythic+ dungeons I guess it just boils down to your own play style and what your healer prefers.
    You'll have some leftover rage, but not 2+ Ironfur and maybe Ursol levels of leftover rage. Also as the Mythic + level increases, the more intense those initial moments are, and the more your healer needs to drink after a couple of packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iry View Post
    You'll have some leftover rage, but not 2+ Ironfur and maybe Ursol levels of leftover rage. Also as the Mythic + level increases, the more intense those initial moments are, and the more your healer needs to drink after a couple of packs.
    In most cases I have enough for one and very quickly afterwards another one. I had zero problems staying alive while healer is drinking in a +7, haven't pushed beyond that yet though so I might get fucked later on. I'll find out soon enough.

Deleted
    Guardians are definitely the top tier tanks now. Best survivability by far with highest hp/armor/dmg reduction. I truly hope we can reach 30% bonus max hp through mastery 905+ item level end raiding.

How do you guys value agility?

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    How do you guys value agility?
    Nearly worthless. It is our worst potential stat on trinkets. I'd take crit or haste over it in just about every instance.
    It's good for dmg, but provides negligible benefit to survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Raklar View Post
    Nearly worthless. It is our worst potential stat on trinkets. I'd take crit or haste over it in just about every instance.
    It's good for dmg, but provides negligible benefit to survivability.
    And still I see lots of bears using agility gem and enchanting agility on cloak...

Agi is by far the #1 dps stat, it is really good, for that reason only i'd take it over crit even though I think it's slightly less dodge.

Survival-wise though, it gets trumped on by mastery and vers, and its slightly worse than haste and crit.

The only place where you can choose agi is on trinkets and tBH it doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafhrd View Post
    And still I see lots of bears using agility gem and enchanting agility on cloak...
    There's no other way to enchant a cloak. The gem is just people seeing bigger numbers, a vers gem will do a lot more than the agi gem 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Agi is by far the #1 dps stat, it is really good, for that reason only i'd take it over crit even though I think it's slightly less dodge.

Survival-wise though, it gets trumped on by mastery and vers, and its slightly worse than haste and crit.

The only place where you can choose agi is on trinkets and tBH it doesnt really matter.
    It provides about 1/3 of the dodge as crit. Only situation where I'd take agi over crit on a trinket is if I'm using Lunar Beam and brambles, which is a totally viable mythic dungeon build, but suboptimal for raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafhrd View Post
    Nice one mate

Deleted
    You can use wod enchant on cloak, 100 versatility or mastery + 2% movement speed.

Anyone can make a simple list for bis raid gear?

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    You can use wod enchant on cloak, 100 versatility or mastery + 2% movement speed.
    Holy shit it's true. Why does Blizzard keep forgetting stuff like this? I imagine this will be hotifxed pretty quickly though.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit it's true. Why does Blizzard keep forgetting stuff like this? I imagine this will be hotifxed pretty quickly though.
    Once they realize the issue 2 months later they will attempt a hot fix that wont actually fix it only to be followed by the real fix 5 years later.

A heads up: Oakheart's Crushing Grip does not count towards your FR's healing. It does count in (one of the most popular) WA, but it doesn't actually heal anything but the 5% of your max health. This can be incredibly stressful on higher mythic levels, on +8 it does 5.3m damage over 5 seconds which doesn't count at all for FR.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2016-09-26 at 01:00 AM.

A heads up: Oakheart's Crushing Grip does not count towards your FR's healing...
    Huh, thats some BS. I am assuming this is a bug, but is there any chance that it is intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Raklar View Post
    Huh, thats some BS. I am assuming this is a bug, but is there any chance that it is intentional?
    I've reported it a a bug, even PvP damage not counting towards Frenzied Regeneration is being fixed with this week's maintenance, so I'm hoping they'll squeeze in a hotfix for this as well. It would seriously surprise me if this was intentional.

Deleted
    They hotfixed 3 days ago, it was 10% movement speed in wod. This is the new already.

Deleted
    What are the chances of guardian getting nerfed?

Also is 2% dodge better than worgen's racial? I do love the minisprint.