Mythic Emerald Nightmare boss order?

So i am officer in my guild and we didnt really beta test at all. We went 7/7H fairly easy this week, looking ahead to mythic without much beta experience we were trying to flesh out what the easiest progression of mythic bosses would be. I know this is all opinion based but like to hear from some more expierenced players or those who tested what they think the "best" order is going to be. Thanks in advance.

unless you're playing top 10 you can watch what other guilds are doing anyway.
    It all depends on how tuning goes live since you can't judge that at all from beta testing, but my guess is that you'd do dragons after nyth and after that maybe ursoc (if it isn't tuned like butcher). Elerethe and il'gynoth will require far more coordination than those 2.

coordination is a lot easier than gear. Ursoc is a large gear check. One which I doubt most guilds will be able to beat without a lot of gearing from this week. I do feel Elerethe will probably be the number 2. There is nothing crazy hard and different with that fight. Just a new bird mechanic and spider buff. Should be easy enough to pick up. Il'gynoth is about the same. Roots are easy to deal with and oozes just need to be killed one at a time. Both things not overly hard to do.

Thats what we were leaning towards just wanted to hear others opinions. Thanks very much

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    We're 3/7H as of Thursday, going back in on Monday. Order we picked was Nyth > Il'gynoth > Dragons > Ursoc

We are doing Ursoc right now and have had less than an hour on him with a 51% wipe as our best so far. He is going down Monday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    We're 3/7H as of Thursday, going back in on Monday. Order we picked was Nyth > Il'gynoth > Dragons > Ursoc

We are doing Ursoc right now and have had less than an hour on him with a 51% wipe as our best so far. He is going down Monday.
    well, he asked for mythic boss order, since they are 7/7hc alrdy i dont think they need a HC order....

10+ Year Old Account
    The best way to find out boss kill order is to go to WoW Progress an check how many guilds have killed each boss.

Simply sort the bosses by number of guilds that have killed the boss, and work your way from most frequently killed to least frequently killed.

Of course, if you're a cutting edge progression guild (top 100 worldwide or something) that doesn't really work, but if that's the case then you would know first hand from Beta experience.

Yah i knew we couldn check wowprogress day of and keep track just trying to get our ducks in order now. We alos value others thoughts and opinions... So apperciate all the feedback best of luck to everyone next week

If you're doing it early, probably not Ursoc.

After more gear, probably Ursoc.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    coordination is a lot easier than gear. Ursoc is a large gear check. One which I doubt most guilds will be able to beat without a lot of gearing from this week. I do feel Elerethe will probably be the number 2. There is nothing crazy hard and different with that fight. Just a new bird mechanic and spider buff. Should be easy enough to pick up. Il'gynoth is about the same. Roots are easy to deal with and oozes just need to be killed one at a time. Both things not overly hard to do.
    how is coordination a lot easier for a guild that isn't even beta testing, they are probably not playing on a high level then.
    Especially in this expansion gear won't be that big of an issue as in previous expansions because it seems like they didn't tune bosses much around the war/titanforged system and with even better way of gearing through mythic+ next week you'll get gear even faster.
    Ursoc will obviously be more of a gearcheck than other bosses but it really just depends on tuning which we can't know from betatesting.

Also "just a new bird mechanic and spider buff" isn't exactly the case for elerethe. You have the web that covers 3/4 of the room, you can't run through web of pain anymore and especially with tornadoes now throwing nearby poison on you it will be even worse. Elerethe mythic will require very precise positioning aswell as you'll have to play 2nd platform aswell. Most guilds killed her in heroic without seeing 2nd spider form so that made it a lot easier too.
    Il'gynoth is instant wipe if you don't manage to kill bloods with the correct timing inbetween. one death blossom goes through = wipe. two bloods killed to fast after each other = wipe/wasted raid cd. only one puddle of spew corruption near the middle area? might have to stand in it to soak death blossom.

Il'gynoth/Elerethe are definetly the hardest mechanical wise, ursoc depends on tuning and dragons is in fact(besides ursoc) the encounter with the least additions in mythic mode, you only get another flying ability and the add in a portal, thats nothing compared to the other two bosses imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    how is coordination a lot easier for a guild that isn't even beta testing, they are probably not playing on a high level then.
    Especially in this expansion gear won't be that big of an issue as in previous expansions because it seems like they didn't tune bosses much around the war/titanforged system and with even better way of gearing through mythic+ next week you'll get gear even faster.
    Ursoc will obviously be more of a gearcheck than other bosses but it really just depends on tuning which we can't know from betatesting.

Also "just a new bird mechanic and spider buff" isn't exactly the case for elerethe. You have the web that covers 3/4 of the room, you can't run through web of pain anymore and especially with tornadoes now throwing nearby poison on you it will be even worse. Elerethe mythic will require very precise positioning aswell as you'll have to play 2nd platform aswell. Most guilds killed her in heroic without seeing 2nd spider form so that made it a lot easier too.
    Il'gynoth is instant wipe if you don't manage to kill bloods with the correct timing inbetween. one death blossom goes through = wipe. two bloods killed to fast after each other = wipe/wasted raid cd. only one puddle of spew corruption near the middle area? might have to stand in it to soak death blossom.

Il'gynoth/Elerethe are definetly the hardest mechanical wise, ursoc depends on tuning and dragons is in fact(besides ursoc) the encounter with the least additions in mythic mode, you only get another flying ability and the add in a portal, thats nothing compared to the other two bosses imo.
    It does depend a lot on tuning of course, but Ursoc's enrage is quite tight, even on heroic for a lot of guilds split runs. I can't imagine that it is easier on mythic when dealing with the new adds too. Spider bitch, if the tornados are throwing stuff at you, you are doing the boss wrong. Yeah, she has a bigger web, but all that needs is a lock portal or roar, not a huge task really. I'm not saying Eye or spider are easy by any stretch, but it's not like their new mechanics are unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    unless you're playing top 10 you can watch what other guilds are doing anyway.
    It all depends on how tuning goes live since you can't judge that at all from beta testing, but my guess is that you'd do dragons after nyth and after that maybe ursoc (if it isn't tuned like butcher). Elerethe and il'gynoth will require far more coordination than those 2.
    Dragons lol? Most likely dragons will live the longest of the first 5 100%....... The problem with dragons on heroic is that it has a dozen abilities none of which hit hard enough to kill you... On mythic it still has a dozen abilities all of which will kill you. not to mention 4 dragons active at once and having to go through portals.... That boss on mythic will be the Gorefiend guild killer of this expansion. if its tuned anywhere near where it should be.