Deleted

Question Undocummented patch notes ?

When i logged in i noticed that i had two charges of death grip on my DK while in blood spec and that the cd of death grip in unholy spec was reduced to 25s, did i miss patchnotes or are they just undocummented ?
    I also noticed that on simcraft they changed castigator for unholy frenzy ?
    So i'm pretty sure that there was patch notes i missed, are they anywhere ? Because they are not on MMOC

Deleted
    Two charges to your Death Grip just means you have selected that honor talent and are in active PvP.

Deleted
    Then what about the 25s cd in UH and the switch of simcraft ?

Idk man, I was looking at the simcraft logs last week before the hot fixes even came out and they still were using unholy frenzy. Nothing changed. I didn't notice the death crip cd was changed.

Deleted
    Really ? Guess i wasnt paying attention to the simcraft then, well delete topic then

Deleted
    Death Grip's always been 25 second CD afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Death Grip's always been 25 second CD afaik.
    And blood has it specifically at 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Elondre View Post
    Then what about the 25s cd in UH and the switch of simcraft ?
    UH on simcraft look lower now because other classes got buffed, while we stayed in the same spot.

All that means is what exactly what you said. Other classes got buffed while unholy was untouched so it's only natural for the other buffed classes below is to move ahead of us after simming higher. There were no stealth nerfs to unholy, other classes below us just got buffed. That is why we are lower than we were pre hot fix.