Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    Blizzard said shortly after Legion was announced that they like the "2 tiers, 3 raids" setup that WoD had, and will probably be repeating in for Legion.
    Pretty sure it was the opposite. We're getting a small raid in 7.1 and finally Nighthold releases as well. So with that we already filled the 3 raids so by your logic the expansion is technically over.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    You do know that he let her so that he could sneak inside her body and possess her offspring, right?
    I'm pretty sure he lost and he possessed her future offspring as a last resort. I mean why would he bother to sneak inside her body and possess her offspring when he could just have killed her right there and then?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Watch Harbringers for Khadar's part and then let me know why your part about him is insanely incorrect.

Also, your Illidan theory is also wildly off unless we fail miserably in Nighthold.

Medivh is dead. He was just so powerful that echoes of him still exist. He is D. E. A. D. Dead dead dead.

So about the only thing possible would be Jaina out of your list. I mean your list was about as bad as anyone claiming the avatar of Sargeras as in the same one that a certain mama guardian killed could be a boss since the avatar he created was PURPOSEFULLY made weak so he could infest her.
    Okie-doke.

Firstly, I did watch the Khadgar video - I even mentioned it. What exactly are you talking about? I said he'd go power-mad if he took the powers, but the video stresses that he doesn't want to (for that reason).

We have no idea what happens in the Nighthold yet, since the final cutscene is missing in the Beta. Let me know if this has changed! As far as I'm aware, though, everything past the Nighthold is a big question mark.

In regards to Medivh, I was under the impression that his mother resurrect him, which drained her of her arcane energy;

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Medivh#Resurrection

Let me know if this is wrong, and what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Considering Kil'jaeden was the one ordering Gul'dan to open the Tomb. yes KJ is the architect of Legion.
    But...I know that already. I'm saying he lacks presence, as in we rarely see or hear from him, unless you're a Demon Hunter. He's a major player in the Burning Legion, I just think he'd make a poor choice for the final boss. It's fine to disagree, I just don't get what you're trying to argue. I'm not trying to suggest that's he's weak, boring, poorly written, or whatever - I'm literally saying that I think he'd need more screen time in order to make his appearance as a final boss have any sense of impact.
    Last edited by Seifross; 2016-09-25 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Pretty sure it was the opposite. We're getting a small raid in 7.1 and finally Nighthold releases as well. So with that we already filled the 3 raids so by your logic the expansion is technically over.
    yeah I remember the opposite too fits with them saying fuck in 2 year minimum goal also.

Well we could go by what Il'gynoth whispers right?
    "The lord of ravens will turn the key" khadgar can become a raven, but that could also mean kur'talos ravencrest
    "The king of diamonds has been made a pawn" that's probably magni, and he brought khadgar to ulduar at the start of legion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Don't worry, Sargeras and the Legion are back to being minor threats again. They'll be killed off asap.
    Lol no you wont kill our warchief, we will kill your rabid wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Helya raid is the Trial and it's already between Nightmare and Nighthold but same tier.

SOOOOOOOOO
    Yes but that's three bosses. That shit should only last from like November until January.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifross View Post
    Okie-doke.

Firstly, I did watch the Khadgar video - I even mentioned it. What exactly are you talking about? I said he'd go power-mad if he took the powers, but the video stresses that he doesn't want to (for that reason).

We have no idea what happens in the Nighthold yet, since the final cutscene is missing in the Beta. Let me know if this has changed! As far as I'm aware, though, everything past the Nighthold is a big question mark.

In regards to Medivh, I was under the impression that his mother resurrect him, which drained her of her arcane energy;

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Medivh#Resurrection

Let me know if this is wrong, and what actually happened.

But...I know that already. I'm saying he lacks presence, as in we rarely see or hear from him, unless you're a Demon Hunter. He's a major player in the Burning Legion, I just think he'd make a poor choice for the final boss. It's fine to disagree, I just don't get what you're trying to argue. I'm not trying to suggest that's he's weak, boring, poorly written, or whatever - I'm literally saying that I think he'd need more screen time in order to make his appearance as a final boss have any sense of impact.
    Clearly you didn't watch it because it basically flat out said that Khadgar was strong willed enough and on our side enough to resist temptation. So no, that video goes directly against him ever going evil.

Nighthold soundfiles have been around for a very long time. That's all I'm saying.

The Medivh part occurs before WC3 and at the end he pretty much releases himself to not exist(or as he put it laid to rest with the "legends of the past". Honestly it wasn't a real resurrection. He did absolutely nothing that I recall powerwise in WC3 which is the same "resurrected" Medivh you're referring to according to the link. If he was concerned about the fate of Azeroth he would have physically intervened if he could. He was basically a spectre.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just want to kill Xer'a
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Clearly you didn't watch it because it basically flat out said that Khadgar was strong willed enough and on our side enough to resist temptation. So no, that video goes directly against him ever going evil.
    Yes, I watched the video - I literally said what you're saying. What are you on about? Here's what I said (and you even quoted this earlier):

"Khadgar's definitely possible, especially with 7.1 focusing on Karazhan. His Harbingers video showed that he'd go a bit power-mad if he took the powers of the guardian, but (to me, at least) it also showed how incorruptible he was."

Nighthold soundfiles have been around for a very long time. That's all I'm saying.
    Alright, I won't spoil myself on it! Thanks for letting me know.

The Medivh part occurs before WC3 and at the end he pretty much releases himself to not exist(or as he put it laid to rest with the "legends of the past". Honestly it wasn't a real resurrection. He did absolutely nothing that I recall powerwise in WC3 which is the same "resurrected" Medivh you're referring to according to the link. If he was concerned about the fate of Azeroth he would have physically intervened if he could. He was basically a spectre.
    This is speculation, though. "Be with the legends of the past" does, to me, suggest that he's dying or otherwise vanishing. But there's more than enough room for Blizzard to bring him back - they brought him back for the last Legion invasion despite being dead, 7.0 added a raven that flies around Kara (not that this means much), but more than anything patch 7.1 is back in Karazhan. That's on top of the whispers talking about "the lord of Ravens".

This is all speculation too, so I'd say it could go either way with Medivh. He died before WC3, but he just vanished at the end - nobody (in-lore or otherwise) knows what happened to him. It's totally up to Blizzard to do as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Yes but that's three bosses. That shit should only last from like November until January.
    It literally is a free unexpected raid in the middle of the first tier.

I'm not sure if Medivh will ever return, but I wouldn't be so sure that Medivh is dead either. In both "Cycle of Hatred" and "The Last Guardian" - released after WC3, it was said that Aegwynn resurrected Medivh. Additionally, in the "World of Warcraft: Ultimate Visual Guide - Updated and Expanded" book (released 2016 and addresses events up until Legion, so pretty recent), Medivh's status was listed as "Unknown". Not dead, but unknown (similar to Magni). Taking "a place amongst the legends of the past" is pretty vague, he could have meant that he won't be interacting / interfering with mortals any longer (at that time), for example.

Why didn't he directly intervened in WC3? There are plenty of possible explanations. For example, maybe instead of taking a place in the frontline, he wanted to raise the mortals races together so we can stand strong even without his - or the Guardian's power - help, perhaps? (As Jaina put it "He went against the conventional wisdom and was proactive in fighting the Burning Legion by convincing Thrall and me to unite our forces")
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

I still like the idea that halfway through the tomb raid the naga and faceless attack creating a 3 way war over the portal. The final boss is Sargeras or his avatar. At the end we fail and the portal is redirected like the old gods planned 10,000 years ago and A void lord comes through. Sargeras pissing his pants offers Us aid to push it back into the void, He uses his limited avatar power and then gets ripped back into the nether. (or he lets illidan back into his body to save us or something lame) Having the gateway unlocked frees the final old god leading into the south seas expo with naga/pirates and Nzoth.

10+ Year Old Account

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    Blizzard said shortly after Legion was announced that they like the "2 tiers, 3 raids" setup that WoD had, and will probably be repeating in for Legion.
    And in a dev interview much later on they confirmed Legion will have 3 tiers (ToV not counted as a tier as they have also confirmed). If the tomb of sargeras is in fact a raid I'd assume it would be the last one, so the list would go like this.

--Tier 1--
    Emerald Nightmare
    Trials of Valor
    The Nighthold

--Tier 2--
    Something that red blob in EN is hinting towards with whispers.

--Tier 3--
    Tomb of Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    It'll either be

Mal'ganis - Being a Lord of the Dreadlords and also managed to survive against the strongest weapon in existence. Mal'ganis should be consider one of the strongest being in the WoW Lore. I can see him as a final boss for Legion.

Or

Jaina - another possible choice. She can go crazy and start serving the Legion, getting a powerup in the process and becoming one of the strongest beings in the Lore with this boost in power.

Or

Undead Varian - Gul'dan could use some ancient powerful necromancy on his corpse, turning him into a fel empowered undead and becoming one of the strongest being in the universe.

Or

Kel'thuzard - While the Legion and forces of Azeroth are warring with each other. Kel'thuzard could be raising a army of his own from the dead and then destroying both the Legion and Alliance/Horde forces and only our raid party heros has a chance to stop him.

Or

Hakkar - His servants could use this Legion invasion to their advantage. Casting a ancient ritual to resurrect the great soulflayer to wreck havoc upon the world.
    None of those. And Undead Varian being the "strongest being in the universe" ? don't be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    None of those. And Undead Varian being the "strongest being in the universe" ? don't be stupid.
    Your clearly don't know BB xD

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Azshara aside, I'm not sure how Xavius' allegiance and the fact that Sargeras (not particularly the Legion) hates the corruption of the Void more than us have much to do with each other. We already know that the Legion is at least interested in, if not having some plans to do with the Old Gods (or their power) in WoD seeing that Archimonde was keeping a fragment of the rift of Aln. It could be a case of both sides (the OG / Legion) trying to use each other to their own ends, with Xavius being the middle man.
    It's just the whole fact that Sargeras wants to wipe all life from the universe because of the Old Gods presence in it. In Sargeras' eyes, we're just insects trying to stay alive, while the Old Gods are the Void Lords minions trying to make way for their masters.

The fragment was a thing made up on the spot, to give reason for why the GroveWarden(a new model in Legion) shouldn't be another store mount. And happened at the same time as HFC. There has yet to be anything else from it to mean anything yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Lol no you wont kill our warchief, we will kill your rabid wolf
    wha?? I'm a horde player O.o

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    The corrupted -insert name here- really needs to stop.
    Thank you! Have whatever qualms against Blizzard you may have, but they do write better than this! [usually]

7+ Year Old Account
    Jainnnnaaa