15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    She didn't volunteer she was a public defender and assigned the case, she didn't have a choice. She could be disbarred for refusing. In fact there is record of her asking her friends for advice because she didn't want to do it and was torn up about the situation, to which they advised her that unless she wanted to throw her career away she had to do her part in a fair trial even if you know your client is guilty. That is how America works, you have the right to an attorney even if you can't afford one.

I know that this story sounds really good if you hate Hillary but you should google shit before you run around spreading ignorance. That is the problem with people like you, you see made up shit on the Internet and you immediately acknowledge it as a fact without researching it and all you end up doing it dumbing down society and bringing your entire agenda into question due to how little you care about facts.

Next time you see something like this try and do a simple google search before you grab your megaphone and start spreading lies that were created in a shit post focused political party think tank.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

When the internet was first proliferating, I had this vision, that the internet would spread knowledge to everyone who didn't have easy access to it. That people who never had access to proper sources of information would now be able to research the truth, and would stop spreading falsehoods because the truth exists somewhere...

Well I was basing that off of how I would use the internet. I didn't really take into account the depths and depravity of people holding onto their ignorance. How much they would try to hold onto their wrong headed views. The internet has created a great fount of knowledge, but it has also created a source for which people can spread their ignorance and hate as well.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I love how the comments section is fucking destroying Trump, even on FOX NEWS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    "Fighting for children and health" like voluntarily defending the rapist of a 12 year old whom she knew was guilty at that time? http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/

Wow you just posted a conspiracy theory? First off, she was appointed to the case as a public defender. And 2nd off, he pleaded to a lesser charge like 90% of the other cases do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    She looks stoned or on weird drugs.. probably due to sickness..look at her eyes
    If anyone is stoned here, it is you. Everything you have been stating has been debunked already LOL. So DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT. Amirite?
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2016-09-25 at 09:19 PM.

So Politico decided to fact-check both candidates (I'm sorry, both important candidates) for a full five days and see how they do. The result may surprise absolutely nobody.

Clinton could have done better. She didn't say much - roughly 1.5 hours of comments - and in that amount of time told eight lies, averaging one every twelve minutes.
    Trump, on the other hand, did exactly what you would expect. Out of five hours of commentary, he told 87 lies, averaging one every three minutes and fifteen seconds.

The false statements are all laid out and explained, with sources, why they were considered false. If you care at all about the honesty of your candidate, there is a clear Lesser of Two Evils here. No, Clinton supporters aren't going to just ignore that she lied even this much, but there's absolutely no contest between her and Fibmeister Don.

Now, I know where this is going to go, so for the hard-of-thinking crowd, let me remind everyone that if you wish to dispute these articles, you must do so by either showing where Trump did not lie where the article said he did, or - and I know Daerio loves this one - show that Clinton lied during that time period and her article didn't cover it.

Go ahead. We'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    So Politico decided to fact-check both candidates (I'm sorry, both important candidates) for a full five days and see how they do. The result may surprise absolutely nobody.

Clinton could have done better. She didn't say much - roughly 1.5 hours of comments - and in that amount of time told eight lies, averaging one every twelve minutes.
    Trump, on the other hand, did exactly what you would expect. Out of five hours of commentary, he told 87 lies, averaging one every three minutes and fifteen seconds.

The false statements are all laid out and explained, with sources, why they were considered false. If you care at all about the honesty of your candidate, there is a clear Lesser of Two Evils here. No, Clinton supporters aren't going to just ignore that she lied even this much, but there's absolutely no contest between her and Fibmeister Don.

Now, I know where this is going to go, so for the hard-of-thinking crowd, let me remind everyone that if you wish to dispute these articles, you must do so by either showing where Trump did not lie where the article said he did, or - and I know Daerio loves this one - show that Clinton lied during that time period and her article didn't cover it.

Go ahead. We'll wait.
    If you get anyone to reply to you, they will say that the substance of the lies outweighs the amount of lies, that is why they are voting for Trump instead of Clinton. Yet, Trump's lies are more substantial than Clinton's lately even in context. They just ignore it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Go ahead. We'll wait.
    Amount of lies vs. quality of the lies.

For example someone might tell lots of daily lies like "Your pretty," or "Your posts are great!" but then you have someone who tells a few big ones like "It's your baby!" or "I'm really opposed to the TPP."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Amount of lies vs. quality of the lies.

For example someone might tell lots of daily lies like "Your pretty," or "Your posts are great!" but then you have someone who tells a few big ones like "It's your baby!" or "I'm really opposed to the TPP."
    Okay, I await your analysis of why all of Trump's lies are itty bitty lies and Clinton's are giant whoppers and so much worse than his on a purely truth-stretching basis.

EDIT: Note that Clinton's false statements include an estimate of how much of an estate tax cut Trump would get under his own plan assuming he's worth the $10 billion that he claims, which other sources have disputed. The Clinton campaign says they will be happy to revise downward if Trump admits he's lying about his net worth.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-09-25 at 10:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I await your analysis of why all of Trump's lies are itty bitty lies and Clinton's are giant whoppers and so much worse than his on a purely truth-stretching basis.

EDIT: Note that Clinton's false statements include an estimate of how much of an estate tax cut Trump would get under his own plan assuming he's worth the $10 billion that he claims, which other sources have disputed. The Clinton campaign says they will be happy to revise downward if Trump admits he's lying about his net worth.
    Letting Clinton off simply because the quantity is low is completely laughable. The gravity of Clinton's deceptions, especially since she is all but assured to be the next president are of much greater concern.

Particularly her allegiances on policy.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Letting Clinton off simply because the quantity is low is completely laughable. The gravity of Clinton's deceptions, especially since she is all but assured to be the next president are of much greater concern.

What polls are you watching?

And I just said if you want to say the gravity of her lies during this period are greater than Trumps, you need to show that. Put a little effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And that "bribes" comment probably refers to donations to her Foundation, doesn't it? The Foundation she's donated millions of her own money to? Is she bribing herself? That's not how bribes work.
    perhaps she was channeling her inner Farva and lost a bet to herself?

7+ Year Old Account
    And I just said if you want to say the gravity of her lies during this period are greater than Trumps, you need to show that. Put a little effort into it.
    Right now, I'd say with TPP its fairly clear she is being dishonest and really does support that position. Even her most ardent supporters do not believe she is seriously opposed to it.

Right now, I'd say with TPP its fairly clear she is being dishonest and really does support that position. Even her most ardent supporters do not believe she is seriously opposed to it.
    You're such a fucking broken record.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah, how dare someone who cares about trade to be concerned about the biggest trade agreement ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Yeah, how dare someone who cares about trade to be concerned about the biggest trade agreement ever.
    No, you see, Glorious Light Unto the World and Resplendent Fountain of Wisdom, Hillary Clinton (PBUH) cannot be questioned by I, a mere mortal, obviously Wells, whose careful studying of sacred texts on Huffingtonpost can know what is the correct line of questioning for Her Radiance.

...... But in seriousness. Wells didn't just say "She does oppose TPP."

IMHO, an admission by him that he does not even believe her stance is genuine.

If she cannot even convince Wells, why should I believe her?

See, I told you someone was going to say it. Amount versus Quality.

Well, even if she said something about TPP during that period (I honestly don't know), you're claiming her support of it is a lie without actually providing evidence. It doesn't matter how many people think she's lying about supporting it. Until she actually demonstrates that she opposes it, you cannot prove it's a lie. You can never, ever make factual statements about what another person is thinking. Sorry, but that's just not how it works.

15+ Year Old Account

Hey guys, DAE hate Clinton?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Well, even if she said something about TPP during that period (I honestly don't know), you're claiming her support of it is a lie without actually providing evidence. It doesn't matter how many people think she's lying about supporting it. Until she actually demonstrates that she opposes it, you cannot prove it's a lie. You can never, ever make factual statements about what another person is thinking. Sorry, but that's just not how it works.
    She did support it as SecState. Openly, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton, 2012
    This TPP sets the gold standard in trade agreements to open free, transparent, fair trade, the kind of environment that has the rule of law and a level playing field. And when negotiated, this agreement will cover 40 percent of the world's total trade and build in strong protections for workers and the environment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It's even more funny when you realize she loves to criticize others for bashing Trump all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering none of her own supporters believe her stance, McAuliffe's statements that she does support it, and her own endorsement of it prior to her run as well as her vice presidential candidate backing it until the day of his assumption as Vice President, AND her own husband continuing to stump for the policy, I suspect her stance is disingenuous.

If neither Wells nor The Batman believe her, why should I believe her?