Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    @Vanyali Is there any situation where we want to go bloodlet (cenarius cleaving drake/ancient, Dragons of nightmare cleave, Il'gynoth, high botanist in nighthold) or has it been nerfed that bad its just not worth it unless 100% uptime on 3/2 targets?
    Bloodlet + MotG is still worth it on cleave if you have the legendary bracers.
    Last edited by mmoc36ab626ca9; 2016-09-25 at 10:40 AM.

is it worth choosing the demon blades trait 3/3 after the second artifact path if i am using demon blades talent instead of prepared for raids?

Deleted
    Do you still use Fel barrage on 2+ target fights?

Deleted
    Sims with the legendary ring (more fury on DB) show for me that with the nerfs First blood will be better then felblade on st. Any1 els getting the same sim result with the ring?

Deleted
    I don't wanna play without Bloodlet and Glave Toss. It was such a fun mechanic with Momentum Snapshoting...

Any idea when they'll decide whether to nerf us to shit or not? Need to know whether to start leveling something else.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/d...ter/havoc/cp3z

I've been playing around with the above talent build (Fel Mastery, Demon Blades, Fel blade, (Defensive of choice), Momentum, Demon Reborn / Unleashed power, Chaos blades) and i've been having a good time with it!

And really Weirdly, my DPS shown on Simcraft went up like 80k talenting this setup.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Not sure why they just didn't remove the bloodlet dot from secondary targets, and bring up felblade/first blood to a similar level for single target - AoE is reduced without killing the talent....
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

Question about demon reborn..... This talent seems like such trash to me at first glance, is there something I'm not seeing? Because all I see is being able to eye beam, meta, then eye beam again. Is that all? o.O

If the bloodlet will be nerfed without any changes to ST, i was thinking from PvP pov going 1st blood + demonic instead of chaos blades once i get 130 fury, since now Demonic is kinda crap due to Fury starvation in that short period of time, but with 1st blood (less fury cost) and extra 30 fury before popping EB, which leaves total of 80 Fury to spend while in meta form sounds pretty decent to me. I didnt have chance to test it yet, since i am still working on my 2nd Golden trait. What are your thoughts guys?
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-09-25 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    Question about demon reborn..... This talent seems like such trash to me at first glance, is there something I'm not seeing? Because all I see is being able to eye beam, meta, then eye beam again. Is that all? o.O
    Demon Reborn isn't good, it's just that the alternatives are that terrible now, under most circumstances anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    probably the most use of it is to get two blurs out which both give 2 charges of fel rush

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    If they go through with this nerf with no changes, then it's a 1% dps increase.
    it also resets blur, which gives you 2 charges of fel rush, which is 4 seconds of 20% increased damage.
    aka your uptime of momentum would be higher.
    You don't want to establish a base of DPS increase with this talent, cause anyway you use Meta during heroism and it merely never happens to have Blur usage during it (i.e: momentum full uptime btw without). Plus, EB even with Anguish is not to do during Meta... i.e: shit talent, shit design, only one spec did allow us with a HUGE skill gap to reach Fire mage DPS (as I do right now) and now none of them with state of art. Demon Hunter suffers a bad design from the start and we all know Bloodlet couldn't stay like this because of this shitty separation between AoE / ST which is not clear with DH. Blizz didn't masterize DH design from the begining and it was easily guessable with their wording "DH is a simple class that should not be top nor down", aka "LEL we didn't think about a bloodlet optimization for ST too".
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-25 at 11:50 PM.

Still not sure when to use meta with nemesis talent, during hero with 30 seconds left of the nemesis buff?

Edit: Also with nerf to throw glaive and bloodlet, will haste value drop?
    Last edited by mitre27; 2016-09-26 at 09:50 AM.

is it official the changes are going live?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    is it official the changes are going live?
    No.
    /tenchar

Sorry if this has been asked before, in my current artifact tree I have 21 levels and still 4 away from getting Inner Demons (which would be my last golden), if the changes go through should I reset my artifact and try a different path? Right now I have almost enough AP for a reset. Or at this point is it just not worth it to throw all the AP into a reset and I should just continue with the regular path?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    No.
    /tenchar
    Well there's hope then?

I ran some mythics with a guildie last night who hadd a build with Felblade, Momo, and MotG, and Demonic that was keeping pace with me on single targets. Is this worthwhile?

I also wonder with the proposed nerfs if we need to re-spec our artifacts and forget Balanced Blades now that the bonus has been nerfed to 3% per target.

Is fel rush and momentum the optimal way to play dos?

I'd imagine it's probably not worth the time in respeccing out of balanced blades after the nerf. You're paying quite a hefty price at this point and if you've been keeping up with your artifact you're only a few days away from your third gold trait.