7+ Year Old Account
    The Part 3 information for the Frost artifact unlocks at AK5, and it talks about Captain Falric's experiences alongside Arthas. Falric is also found in Halls of Reflection, where we find *DING DING DING* Frostmourne. Perhaps now w/ AK5, Halls of Reflection will have something for us. OMW there now.

**EDIT** Didn't find anything. Will keep looking.
    Last edited by Shortsy; 2016-09-25 at 10:02 PM.
    * do you want to have a bad time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruunicus View Post
    I still think the Bonereaper will be our "simpler" drop of some sort (potentially gated by the Reanimiation - which does makes sense still...)

Now, as for Frost, since Frost and Ret were both hinted at being fun/awesome quests or something, it's safe to wager that it is also a quest BUT expectedly gated by Artifact Knowledge. I'm on AK4 for another day but if you read the fifth entry of Frost's story, it's regarding Uther. Any AK5 players check his tomb?
    STOP SPREADING THIS MISINFORMATION. It was arcane and ret not frost. Pleeeease. We've been trying to fix this for weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortsy View Post
    The Part 3 information for the Frost artifact unlocks at AK5, and it talks about Captain Falric's experiences alongside Arthas. Falric is also found in Halls of Reflection, where we find *DING DING DING* Frostmourne. Perhaps now w/ AK5, Halls of Reflection will have something for us. OMW there now.
    what do you expect there to find? in Lore there is nothing left in old content except you get an instanced version like icecrown, kara, etc

Deleted
    i already checked hall of refrlectin theres nothing there if you even read one page back youd know that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    STOP SPREADING THIS MISINFORMATION. It was arcane and ret not frost. Pleeeease. We've been trying to fix this for weeks now.
    Oh, Understood. I read through this entire thread and didn't read that it was Arcane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    i already checked hall of refrlectin theres nothing there if you even read one page back youd know that
    I read your comment, however I was doing it because I unlocked AK5, hoping, because I keep seeing talk of appearances unlocking through artifact knowledge, that mayhaps doing it with AK5 unlocked, it'll toggle something new.

By the way, lose the snark. It doesn't help anything or anyone.
    * do you want to have a bad time?

Oh, Understood. I read through this entire thread and didn't read that it was Arcane.
    Nah you're good man. At the VERY beginning somebody misinformed us that the devs had said ret and frost dks and somehow we just never fact checked it until about two weeks into the expansion when I rewatched the video to confirm. It's really easy to find that first post and very hard to find my corrected post somewhere on like... page 120 or some shit lol

The Demonology Warlock appearance has been found and it is speculated that Highmountain Exalted along with AK4+ and possibly killing Xavius is required to trigger the first drop. This is from http://www.wowhead.com/news=256275/t...rance-found-de so maybe we want to consider our reps as well? There is precedent for a rep requirement since a few require purchases from exalted reps.

Deleted
    Could someone with AK5 (I'm a day away ) go talk to Muradin in Ironforge? He has a reaction to bringing the blades into the throne room, but I don't know if he might react differently or have more to say on it with a higher level of knowledge.

Sorry if any of this has already been suggested in the thread/done. 166 is a lot to keep up with.

Also, I'm thinking even if it is gated behind rep or something else, there have to be other clues, things reacting to our weapons like that dreadlord does in Azsuna and Muradin does as said above. I'm mainly looking for reactions, hoping they might include a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Keden16 View Post
    Could someone with AK5 (I'm a day away ) go talk to Muradin in Ironforge? He has a reaction to bringing the blades into the throne room, but I don't know if he might react differently or have more to say on it with a higher level of knowledge.

Sorry if any of this has already been suggested in the thread/done. 166 is a lot to keep up with.

Also, I'm thinking even if it is gated behind rep or something else, there have to be other clues, things reacting to our weapons like that dreadlord does in Azsuna and Muradin does as said above. I'm mainly looking for reactions, hoping they might include a clue.

Why would they put it in a Faction's city?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathuulord View Post
    Why would they put it in a Faction's city?
    I didn't say they did. But what if Muradin says something that may help us forward? It could be Horde has a similar NPC that gives a similar clue somewhere, but Muradin has a direct tie to Frostmourne so it's worth a shot.

Shooting down ideas for hints is really not helpful to finding this thing. I know we're all getting jaded because there's so little information, but neglecting to turn over every possible stone at this point is really naive.

Deleted
    Anyone noticed the icon of Bonereaper's Hook is named "inv_sword_2h_artifactsoulrend_d_05" Anyone checked bosses, npc's, items containing something with Soulrend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Anyone noticed the icon of Bonereaper's Hook is named "inv_sword_2h_artifactsoulrend_d_05" Anyone checked bosses, npc's, items containing something with Soulrend?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34247 which is also koltiras sword
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Apocalypse was originally called Soulrend or Soul Render.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    He is currently in Adorhal. Not sure if your comment was meant as a debunk or interrest :>

I believe Apocalypse was originally called Soulrend or Soul Render.
    Must've been Pre-alpha because I played on early-alpha.

Didn't find anything interesting searching for Soul Rend or Soulrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Probably nothing, but kind of interesting with it being a drop from Kil'Jaden, and the Sunwell and the scourge's history with both the legion and the sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is currently in Adorhal. Not sure if your comment was meant as a debunk or interrest :>

Must've been Pre-alpha because I played on early-alpha.
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18695099857

this may just be nothing; but after running Mythic Violet Hold (the Dgn inside Dalaran) I stayed inside the instance while everybody left; I don't remember what it was that involved the ground on the Northwest side of the Bottom-Most part of the ground, but it seems different in comparrison; I know people started talking about it, but I don't remember what --- Anyways, I instead started to explore around and still nothing; however, as a dk; we really don't have a demon detection, but I got a helmet called: "Impenetrable Faceplate" from the Light's Heart quest that unlocks at AK 5, and It has a use; much like the blindfold at Black Temple that "Shows the location of all nearby demons on the minimap until cancelled. Only one form of tracking can be active at a time. (10 Min Cooldown)" and when I looked at the minimap; I saw tons of dots around that say: "Prison Cell" And they're all moving around and about. But why would the prison cells be classified as "Demons"

Got my AK5... any suggestions guys? Gonna try random stuff, lets see