Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    She's still more attractive than someone overweight. Sounds like targeted jealousy bullying

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    She's still more attractive than someone overweight. Sounds like targeted jealousy bullying
    Yeah, anorexia is so attractive, innit...

There's no jealousy in telling a skeleton that they should consider eating a bit more healthily, or if they're allright. Her attractiveness doesn't mean shit if her health is at stake...

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Yeah, anorexia is so attractive, innit...

There's no jealousy in telling a skeleton that they should consider eating a bit more healthily, or if they're allright. Her attractiveness doesn't mean shit if her health is at stake...
    Nah she's not a skeleton. Very pretty, I wish her fame and happiness.

In a coffin? 'Cus that's what she'll get if she gets worse...

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive seen pictures of Jews walking out of Auschwitz with more meat on them.

She is clearly unwell and needs medical help.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't healthy in the least. She hardly has any muscle structure. I can imagine her bones are probably brittle too.

I wouldn't 'shame' her for being skinny - I'd shame her for thinking there's nothing wrong with herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I've seen spiders with more bodyfat than that girl has. Clearly anorexic.

In a coffin? 'Cus that's what she'll get if she gets worse...
    She takes care of her hair, her makeup looks great, she has good fashion sense. She cares more of self-image and taking care of herself more than what many ham-faced women on the street do. She is pretty and has a unique body shape, no need to shame.

A person shouldn't be shamed for being overweight or to skinny, but they should be aware of the health concerns, and not be told they are alright or healthy when they clearly are not. Being this skinny is far more unhealthy than being 200lbs overweight.

Are you for real? Watch her videos, she definitely has an eating disorder. I don't think this is a case of jealousy at all.

- - - Updated - - -

She takes care of her hair, her makeup looks great, she has good fashion sense. She cares more of self-image and taking care of herself more than what many ham-faced women on the street do. She is pretty and has a unique body shape, no need to shame.
    Hmmmmmmmm....lol.

I agree that she has nice hair and makeup.

Well, anecdotal or not, I can personally prove you wrong. I know other people who can prove you wrong. I started, and am still sticking with my 3x workouts a week at a gym, despite social anxiety, because I have a trainer I can talk to, and who will never put me down. Because I put myself down enough already, and I do it over the smallest, stupidest shit, I'm extremely self-aware of my own short-comings. I know others who will tell you the same. a positive support-network makes such a difference for the better, shaming does not.
    I know it does, but it's not required. Never said shaming was good either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Are you for real? Watch her videos, she definitely has an eating disorder. I don't think this is a case of jealousy at all.
    That is for her doctor to determine. She's at a lower risk than where obesity puts people, our attention should be focused there. Not gang harassment of a girl who is happy and thinks she's pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmmmmm....lol.

I agree that she has nice hair and makeup.
    I barely notice, her very unhealthy weight(Underweight??) is too noticeable.

That is for her doctor to determine. She's at a lower risk than where obesity puts people, our attention should be focused there. Not gang harassment of a girl who is happy and thinks she's pretty.

Just because they feel ok doesn't mean they actually are. She's just as much at risk as obesity, it's just the other side of the weight spectrum.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    A person shouldn't be shamed for being overweight or to skinny, but they should be aware of the health concerns, and not be told they are alright or healthy when they clearly are not. Being this skinny is far more unhealthy than being 200lbs overweight.
    It's probably equivalent to being in the 900 lbs category. She's at the stage where it's getting life-threatening.

Not everyone knows this with anorexia but there does become a point where your body starts to cannibalize itself, that is typically the point of no return.

You can tell just by looking at her that her BMI is in the dangerous category. I say this as a person who was medically supervised during high school for a short period of time because my weight got too low due to sports (track and cross-country).

I was never this thin which is telling as to how low her weight is, my lowest was 110 at 5'8.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I barely notice, her very unhealthy weight(Underweight??) is too noticeable.

Just because they feel ok doesn't mean they actually are. She's just as much at risk as obesity, it's just the other side of the weight spectrum.
    If the obese didn't set the bar so high in the other direction people wouldn't be so mortified by the concept of fat that they seek the other side of the spectrum. As for OP, that girl isn't to that point yet.

People see the obese waddling around and being such a burden on society that it terrifies them into not eating. In fact, I'm bold enough to say girls like Eugenia Cooney are victims of obesity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You can tell just by looking at her that her BMI is in the dangerous category. I say this as a person who was medically supervised during high school for a short period of time because my weight got too low due to sports (track and cross-country).

I was never this thin which is telling as to how low her weight is, my lowest was 110 at 5'8.
    People's bodies are built differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do what you want with your body. She looks fucking terrible, though.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

People see the obese waddling around and being such a burden on society that it terrifies them into not eating. In fact, I'm bold enough to say girls like Eugenia Cooney are victims of obesity.
    Nah. Remember Karen Carpenter? That was pre-obesity epidemic. Eating disorders have been around for quite some time.

No, it isn't. It's a different set of equally bad risks you get for being anorexic than you get for being obese.

I know it does, but it's not required. Never said shaming was good either.
    Yes it very well can be required. It was for me. If I can't think myself out of my horribly negative way of thought, I need someone else to help me with it until I can. I'm on my way there, but it wouldn't have been possible w/o my trainers help.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the obese didn't set the bar so high in the other direction people wouldn't be so mortified by the concept of fat that they seek the other side of the spectrum. As for OP, that girl isn't to that point yet.

There's no evidence to suggest obesity affects this girl. It's just massive supposition.

People's bodies are built differently.
    Yes but there is a point where being that skinny is unhealthy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi