Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    She will die earlier than a 350 pound woman. Anorexia fucks you over more quickly than people think, brain damage and heart problems are not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    People's bodies are built differently.
    Yes that is true, I had a roommate in college who wore the same size clothes that I did, was an inch shorter and weighed 97 pounds instead of my 117 (ish) at the time. But still.

Anyway, overall we're going to have to agree to disagree, hopefully she gets the help that she needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: maybe an inch and a half.

People see the obese waddling around and being such a burden on society that it terrifies them into not eating. In fact, I'm bold enough to say girls like Eugenia Cooney are victims of obesity.
    I'm certainly not saying you are a troll as that is against the rules. But god damn, lol, if this would have been a troll post it would have been masterful.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

calorie restriction is a known way to prolong life
    sure she is too skinny, but it isnt dangerous as long as she feels good.

fatty fat fats are not in that boat, they are killing themselves

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    I'm certainly not saying you are a troll as that is against the rules. But god damn, lol, if this would have been a troll post it would have been masterful.
    You need to think with a broader mind. Obesity doesn't just effect the obese. Its a far-reaching epidemic that effects everything from healthcare, fashion, entertainment etc. etc. and the fear of being fat is a very real phobia, and people go to extremes to avoid it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her health is none of my business, but as an onlooker, she looks skinny enough that there could be a health problem there.

That's all there is to it. This does not involve looks, nor my personal opinion of the person, or their choices. If she says that she's healthy, then the discussion is over.

"X Shaming" shouldn't exist, or at least change the name. It should just be called "being an asshole". Who cares what she looks like? If there's a problem, people close to her, her physician, and herself are the only people that should be involved.
    Last edited by Taurous; 2016-09-26 at 12:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What sort of medical issues would cause someone to be that drastically underweight? Hospitals have feeding tubes for a reason.
    There is people like that...Lizzy Velasquefor a example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Vel%C3%A1squez

maybe not that extreme but I see what you mean.

I have to ask because I'm confused but... what IS that thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I have to ask because I'm confused but... what IS that thing?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Is it weird to question your own and perhaps others actions? Either way I think there's something to discuss.
    There is nothing to discuss but your hypocrisy. *wags finger Tsk tsk tsk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Her health is none of my business, but as an onlooker, she looks skinny enough that there could be a health problem there.

That's all there is to it. This does not involve looks, nor my personal opinion of the person, or their choices. If she says that she's healthy, then the discussion is over.

"X Shaming" shouldn't exist, or at least change the name. It should just be called "being an asshole". Who cares what she looks like? If there's a problem, people close to her, her physician, and herself are the only people that should be involved.
    Nah. This shitpost is pretty much wrong.

First of all, if she makes herself out as a public figure, her health is your business. The issue is whether or not you care.
    It does involve looks. Looks unhealthy, is bad example for people to follow and is dangerous. Clearly there is an eating disorder. Someone with an eating disorder is going to say that she is healthy. If she said that then she is full of shit because she is not a doctor.
    "X" shaming is only a thing if it is done to shame someone. Pointing out that someone is sick and they need help is not shaming.
    Everyone who doesn't want her to die should care what she looks like. She looks sick and needs help. As a public figure, everyone should be involved.
    If you want her to die just say so. Don't hide behind this BS excuse of "I dont know her, not my problem".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    calorie restriction is a known way to prolong life
    sure she is too skinny, but it isnt dangerous as long as she feels good.

fatty fat fats are not in that boat, they are killing themselves
    Anyone that skinny is actually shortening their lifespan, not prolonging it. You actually damage your vital organs like your brain and your heart. Your bones lose calcium, which can cause them to become brittle. You can go into heart failure. There are documented cases where the brains of those suffering from anorexia actually shrank.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No sorry, that's not a human. They don't look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    No sorry, that's not a human. They don't look like that.
    What do you look like?

You need to think with a broader mind. Obesity doesn't just effect the obese. Its a far-reaching epidemic that effects everything from healthcare, fashion, entertainment etc. etc. and the fear of being fat is a very real phobia, and people go to extremes to avoid it.
    lol ok...you win, brother!
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

It is one thing to tell her she cannot be unhealthily skinny. It is another to ignore it and pretend it isn't unhealthy, possibly encouraging others to follow in her footsteps. Killing yourself is your business, but we shouldn't justify. People should see it for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've watched documentaries on this shit. .
    case closed. i watched some you tube videos too

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Anyone that skinny is actually shortening their lifespan, not prolonging it. You actually damage your vital organs like your brain and your heart. Your bones lose calcium, which can cause them to become brittle. You can go into heart failure. There are documented cases where the brains of those suffering from anorexia actually shrank.
    a butter golem ham planet will fall over dead long before she will

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    a butter golem ham planet will fall over dead long before she will
    No...there are photos of anorexics online in the last stages before death.

Here is Isabelle Caro shortly before she died:

Eugenia Cooney:

She's not going to fall over dead within a week or anything but this is the later stages of anorexia for sure. If she's lucky she might last as long as this woman did, who had a very lucky recovery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...se-clinic.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No...there are photos of anorexics online in the last stages before death.

Here is Isabelle Caro shortly before she died:

Eugenia Cooney:

She's not going to fall over dead within a week or anything but this is the later stages of anorexia for sure. If she's lucky she might last as long as this woman did, who had a very lucky recovery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...se-clinic.html
    thanks celista now i lost my appetite. i think i just almost threw up as well. put a nsfw on that or something.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    thanks celista now i lost my appetite. i think i just almost threw up as well. put a nsfw on that or something.
    You're one to talk, how much do you weigh now? Keep eating that calamari