Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It's not about people expressing opinions though, it's about members with a very low post-count that start to post threads of a certain nature.
    Him claiming that 30% of women in Sweden are raped but "dare not tell the police", when the rape statistics have gone up BECAUSE women are more likely to report sexual harassment, just proves that he's exactly the kind of low post-count member I thought he was.
    Again, post count doesn't mean anything. Literally 0. I would listen to anybodies opinions, but all I see in this hugbox of a site is people with 10k+ posts coming into threads about why wow is bad and calling the op a troll. Protip, wow isn't as good as you think it is even if you like legion. As for the politics shit, I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    The rates have gone up because women report sexual abuse to private authorities not related to law enforcement, such as psychiatrists, counselors or friends. On top of that you have novels like Stieg Larsson's reporting on the issue too, and they have reached international acclaim, putting this gross problem further in the spotlight.

Not only are you trolling my thread with your "muh posts count" millennial bullshit, you're also ignorant about your own country while claiming your high post count makes you knowledgeable.

Now I understand why your post count is so high, you just type a lot of one-two sentence bullshit posts and go around acting like you're some forum guru.

*checks account join date*

What do you know, a Wrath baby. Coincidence, coincidence. Judging by the fact you consider post count as a representation of intelligence and authority, I'd say that throws you in the 16 year old loner/confused ballpark, with MMO C as your refuge of acceptance and imaginary friends?
    Again with spouting nonsense, and sticking by the idea that 30% of Swedish women are raped... Have fun with that my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Again, post count doesn't mean anything. Literally 0. I would listen to anybodies opinions, but all I see in this hugbox of a site is people with 10k+ posts coming into threads about why wow is bad and calling the op a troll. Protip, wow isn't as good as you think it is even if you like legion. As for the politics shit, I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole anymore.
    You preach about respecting opinions, and then you pretend to decide how good something is for someone else. GG to you as well I suppose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Again with spouting nonsense, and sticking by the idea that 30% of Swedish women are raped... Have fun with that my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

You preach about respecting opinions, and then you pretend to decide how good something is for someone else. GG to you as well I suppose.
    Uh, not when you people always use the line don't post in this thread if you don't like it while always posting in threads you clearly don't like. I'm pointing out the asinine hypocrisy you super awesome mega jillion+ posters display hourly. Pretty tired of it. Let people who don't like wow as much as you have their own fucking threads to talk about it and stay out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread is going nowhere and the creator of it seems to be primarily interested in trolling people it will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."