Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Can someone who knows how to get over the wall test it now if it's still possible? I may be just dumb, entirely possible, but been trying way too long, in SO many different ways, and everytime I just get stuck on the wall, can't get over it.
    As of 50-55 minutes ago it was still possible to get over.

Can someone who knows how to get over the wall test it now if it's still possible? I may be just dumb, entirely possible, but been trying way too long, in SO many different ways, and everytime I just get stuck on the wall, can't get over it.
    look at the video where he stands and where he hooks. You need to do exactly that, but you jump and grap hook at the top of your jump.

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    look at the video where he stands and where he hooks. You need to do exactly that, but you jump and grap hook at the top of your jump.
    Yes, trying that, no joy.

Yes, trying that, no joy.
    I just got up 1 minute ago.

I've been inside for the last 20 minutes or so. Definitely still possible, just took some tries figuring out best spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    I've been inside for the last 20 minutes or so. Definitely still possible, just took some tries figuring out best spot.
    If u figured out other one than the one in the video, do share, since the one from video just won't cooperate

Scratch that. Got it.

loot table must be hot fixed, hes getting silver from almost every one?
    so far ive only got old twine (over 2000) and some healing pots/juice

Quote Originally Posted by sylekta View Post
    Got gloves 15 minutes ago. You must have money drops turned off because I'm getting silver/twin.

Also 3 greens and a mana pack.

This is what I'm wondering. Just barely had another false loot window pop up again (assuming it would have been an epic like I posted on the last page) plus I have been in here for an hour now & nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    Got gloves 15 minutes ago. You must have money drops turned off because I'm getting silver/twin.

Also 3 greens and a mana pack.

edit: definitely getting no silver, did an entire run and my money count didnt change
    Last edited by sylekta; 2016-09-26 at 01:05 AM.

edit: definitely getting no silver, did an entire run and my money count didnt change
    Definitely getting silver as of my last run

you're sure you're pickpocketing furbolgs in Ursoc's trash?

I'm also not getting silver :/

I think we're SOL at this point. General consensus pointing to no silver = hotfixed

i am doing the exact run in the video

Deleted
    Got 885 neck & 865 gloves few hours ago !

I guess the question we should ask is if the people not getting drops logged out of WoW or recently entered the instance? I'm pretty much in the same instance as I was this morning.

I guess the question we should ask is if the people not getting drops logged out of WoW or recently entered the instance? I'm pretty much in the same instance as I was this morning.
    I've been in the same instance since about an hour & twenty minutes ago. Get 1 copper, twine, & fruitleather/melon juice/shiny rings rarely. No epics, no greens. I'm in 10 man heroic.

yeah ive only been in this instance for maybe 2 hours, i think you must have an old instance....want to invite me? lol

Entered Emerald Nightmare 20 minutes ago and have done three runs, only gotten twine, tartare, fruit and shiny rings. No silver or currency of any kind.

I was in about an hour and 15 minutes ago. Got like 2k twine haha, and some food. Not even any silver for my troubles.