Page 1 of 46
... LastLast

Legendary "fix" is pure BS - Real, hardcold evidence here

So we have totally blasted out spammed Mythic +2/3/4 3 chests in the recent days.

Also done +5/+7 a few times with 1-2 chests.

Even switched DPS alts in/boosted them in ilvl 785ish and other more well geared alts to get keystones and made 3x chestruns with them.

In total I think we have done aprox. 60+ 3chest runs, few +2 and in total including where we puged or split up aprox 110+ in the past days.

We have seen 0 legendarys drop to anyone.

Untill our guildie joins in today. The second hes in, he gets his Third legendary.

This. Is. Not. RNG.

This. Is. Not. Fixd.

I do not envy him, hes a guildie and its superfun for him, it will really be beneficial for our raid that he got 3 to switch around with.

Its not fun to fight a broken system tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is RNG. There is no guarantee anyone will get one. It's possible to have very, very bad luck or luck that seems odd or coincidental. Our minds need to find a pattern, a reason to explain things even if one doesn't exist.

Also, what @Vegas82 said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It is RNG.
    Yeah this is what you guys said last time. We literally can't be too sure anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Yeah this is what you guys said last time. We literally can't be too sure anymore.
    "You guys"? I'm not sure what group you're referring to.

It is random. It really is. It's far easier to make things random with a chance than it is to find a way to ensure x-number-of-people get it.

It is RNG. There is no guarantee anyone will get one. It's possible to have very, very bad luck or luck that seems odd or coincidental. Our minds need to find a pattern, a reason to explain things even if one doesn't exist.

Same occured for us to be fair, I know people that got 5 legendary's , the same people who had 2/3 before the fix really quickly.

Cool

Lmao the game is man made it is coded by man and you think its 100% random

You really don't know what "RNG" means, do you? Or what "evidence" means, for that matter.

That's false information, they've said(in 2 interviews) there is bad luck prevention, they just refuse to go into details.

15+ Year Old Account
    they said it was RNG before ppl called out em on that is was bugged as fuck

A guildie gotten 2 legendaries in 24h time span >_>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    That's false information, they've said(in 2 interviews) there is bad luck prevention, they just refuse to go into details.
    That doesn't mean somehow there is no bad luck prevention.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was hoping for quite a bit more evidence as real, "hardcold" proof than just I know a guy who got another legendary and I didn't. That's not exactly evidence of anything other than you know a guy who got lucky. That's RNG. I got 2 hierloom trinkets in the same dungeon run at the end of wod. That just means I had a lucky run, not that it's proof of some broken drop algorithm.

My friends freshly dinged 110 rogue(hasn't been 110 for 24 hours) got a legendary from his second mythic run,and 3rd 110 dungeon ever on that character.
    Pretty great system.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    If you actually believe you would ever go through enough iterations to hit the point where you can tell the difference between the code's random and 'true' random then you need to educate yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is bad-luck protection in the game, but yes, it's still random. There is no guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Bad luck protection and randomness go hand-in-hand. You're not guaranteed a legendary, ever, even with bad luck protection.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    My friends freshly dinged 110 rogue(hasn't been 110 for 24 hours) got a legendary from his second mythic run,and 3rd 110 dungeon ever on that character.
    Pretty great system.
    I've done, in Legion, probably close to 100 dungeons, a mix of regular, heroic, and mythic. Possibly more. Never gotten a legendary. Our guild has only ever seen one; a healer in our raid team got one on our first kill in EN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    If you actually believe you would ever go through enough iterations to hit the point where you can tell the difference between the code's random and 'true' random then you need to educate yourself.
    Do you guys always believe everything that comes out of Blizzards mouth?

10+ Year Old Account
    It cant be random if they have so called bad luck protection. Also you must believe everything Blizzard says.
    As I understand it, bad-luck protection merely increases the chance that something drops. It's still random. There is no guarantee, and, as far as I've been able to discern from Blizzard is that it's never a 100% chance. Ever. It's possible, even at 99.999999999999 to still not get a legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    It cant be random if they have so called bad luck protection. Also you must believe everything Blizzard says.
    It still is random even if there is a bad luck protection, it just means that you have a higher chance, not guaranteed. 1/1000 or 1/10,000 or 1/1,000,000 are all still random. People still seem to forget that. Even the previous bug was still RNG.

Deleted
    As I understand it, bad-luck protection merely increases the chance that something drops. It's still random. There is no guarantee, and, as far as I've been able to discern from Blizzard is that it's never a 100% chance. Ever. It's possible, even at 99.999999999999 to still not get a legendary.
    Well in my opinion it should get to 100% considering the fact that they are going to balance things with the assumption that people have legendaries later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys always believe everything that comes out of Blizzards mouth?
    There's nothing to make anyone think they aren't telling the truth. Unless you have some CREDIBLE evidence to refute them, I'm just going to say you are butthurt.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

like you said as you understand it but you dont because blizz is not gonna tell you the real reason so you have zero clue except for a snipit of something they told you that may or may not be true.