Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Got a screech for Feralas today and found my stone at 51 15 just FYI

Got a screech today, maining resto (and in that spec), for Feralas. I couldn't enter the portal though
    Epics for show, Greens for the pro

Deleted
    Got Hinterlands today. again - bala druid, bala loot spec. hinterlands 68, 36 as stated by OP

Got my first screech today.

Was the first time I've opened the AK book today and scrolled through the pages. (AK5)
    Switched to balance affinity yesterday.

Guardian with Balance Affinity

Duskwood.

7+ Year Old Account

Weo

Hi Guys and Gals,

I got my screech from Hinterlands portal. Headed there and ran the first line of command, this rang true. This is the one for "I got my screech" etc. However the one for owl stone active rings false on all 3 portals, even hinterlands where the screech came from. I have AK4. Anything im missing? I've searched the entire area but no owl stone.

Kind Regards,

Prawn

Found the Feralas stone at a location not currently listed in the OP: (50,16).

Ok I see 50,15 is listed in the OP. Assuming it references the same spawn I saw, I'd submit that 50,16 is more accurate. I had visited 50,15 earlier and couldn't see the stone from there as it was on the opposite side of a tree from me. At 50,16 it is obvious (and closer).
    Last edited by Sounder; 2016-09-25 at 05:22 PM.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

I've still yet to get a screech emote telling me where to go. The dreamway daily roll pops true whenever I zone into the dreamway, but all the others always show false.

I can only assume that it's active for me to get a screech, but it just hasn't happened yet

Deleted
    It seems very random, I've gotten one on the first day I got AK4 and then nothing for the last 4 or 5 days. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, it's not like getting the stones as soon as possible seems to be of any interest anyway

Found one in Hinterlands (59,33). Be sure to look in the forest, at first I was only looking by the stone structures but they are located throughout the top part of the zone.

Got the Feralas screech on the same day I hit AK4 as many others have, did a few runs around Feralas unable to find my stone but eventually got there, area is called Jademir Lake. I'm unable to post an exact screenshot but the coordinates were 54.03, 7.81
    Killed all the enemies immediately in the area, went into feral spec / cat form and clicked on the waystone and tried to immediately tab target and typhoon / wild charge but obviously tab targetting didn't find anything. Pretty certain at this point that we aren't meant to actually get the spirit that appears behind us.

Got my second screech today, in Hinterlands. First one was Duskwood.

I got a second screech today, in balance spec. The first was Feralas and this one was Duskwood. Maybe we have to complete all 3 before something happens?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a thought.. So, the portals by the nightmare dragons in the Emerald Nightmare can actually be used, what if you need to go do something in the nightmare equivalent of the zone you get your screech and spirit stone in? That thing that's always behind you but never actually see could maybe be "on the other side". Maybe Blizzard were watching Stranger Things or some shit.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2016-09-25 at 09:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found anything new with ak5? It seems a few hidden artifacts were gated behind ak5 sooo maybe feral is as well?
    Druid since Feb. 06

So I think i know what to do next...
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    So I think i know what to do next...
    So any more to that or just.. random statement?

Has anyone tried farming the owlcats in Suramar after AK 4/5?

I got AK5 today but didnt do much farming of those Owlcats in suramar, I aint had any screech today (had 2 in the past) if i get a 3rd i will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    So any more to that or just.. random statement?
    I was contemplating hording the information to myself but given that I can't look into it further tonight I'll share with the masses. There's a feral cat druid that is running around in stealth. You need to follow him. I only found him by dumb luck cross his path like you would if you came across anyone else in stealth. I wasn't able to keep up with him though because it totally surprised me and I got too far away.

I'm thinking some sort of detect invis or something might help.... this was in Duskwood which was my #2 screech by the way. Didn't see it in feralas but again, it was just dumb luck that I came across the cat in stealth.

- - - Updated - - -

Debating trying to use this - http://www.wowhead.com/item=3828/eli...r-invisibility
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    I was contemplating hording the information to myself but given that I can't look into it further tonight I'll share with the masses. There's a feral cat druid that is running around in stealth. You need to follow him. I only found him by dumb luck cross his path like you would if you came across anyone else in stealth. I wasn't able to keep up with him though because it totally surprised me and I got too far away.

I'm thinking some sort of detect invis or something might help.... this was in Duskwood which was my #2 screech by the way. Didn't see it in feralas but again, it was just dumb luck that I came across the cat in stealth.

- - - Updated - - -

Debating trying to use this - http://www.wowhead.com/item=3828/eli...r-invisibility
    Yea, hording information to just you will get you lots of points with people, moreso when the next step stumps you and you need help.. But since you didn't, good on you. However, are you sure it wasn't just another feral doing the quest too?