Leveling Rotation at 100

Hey everyone! I'm starting to level my shaman, which I haven't played in 6 months, and I'm having trouble figuring out the rotation for leveling as enhancement.

Any tips? I've looked at Icy Veins, but it's kind of confusing...like why do I only cast Boulderfist if there are 2 available and there is less than 130 Maelstrom?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prussian View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm starting to level my shaman, which I haven't played in 6 months, and I'm having trouble figuring out the rotation for leveling as enhancement.

Any tips? I've looked at Icy Veins, but it's kind of confusing...like why do I only cast Boulderfist if there are 2 available and there is less than 130 Maelstrom?
    First off, the rotation on icy veins is a raid/dungeon dps rotation.

For leveling, just experiment really... There is no need for a proper rotation really :P

You build with boulderfist/rockbiter and spend on stormstrike -> lava lash depending on cooldown, and use crash lightning on CD if you have crashing storms talent. And keep up flametounge.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussian View Post

just go on wago.io and import weak auras of hekili enhance helper or whatever and just follow rotation

Boulderfist x2, Flame, Hail, Stormstrike, Crash Lightning.

Maintain buffs (flame, hail), boulderfist for maelstrom, stormstrike > crash lightning on cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    just go on wago.io and import weak auras of hekili enhance helper or whatever and just follow rotation
    Hedd addon works just as well too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so situational for leveling. Honestly, I recommend that you figure it out for yourself because it will help you learn the class.

Don't mean to be a douche but ... really? A leveling rotation? Is there even such a thing?

My friend leveling is the place where you decide how to optimally use your abilities and skills to kill stuff fast so like everyone said experiment !!